What's new

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Peshawar, Quetta blasts

What smart *** mentality? Can you use non-slangish language? I also worked in States for 5 long years but I maintain composure when write down something. Use of slangish language does not add any weight to an argument.

If your time is so precious, what are you doing on this forum then? You don't want to research or know about certain issues, yet want to take part in discussion, and expect people to listen to you and get convinced.
thats just how i talk and write i don't do it on purpose so there is no deliberate slang use.
I'm this forum so i can read information other already researched. if i had to research everything my self i would waste my time on this forum lol so i don't see the logic behind your statement.

i know your a professor and your knowledgable then me so I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid like this.

Yes, but you have very limited choices. . . . and time running outta ya hands .
no its all calculated, there will be another group doing the same thing, but as govt wants peace talks, we are watching everything & marking our targets?

They are your Proxies. You fund them and arm them and have given this name to muddy the water, then why object to them using you name.
They are not.

We do not support any such groups or ideologies including the BLA etc. We vehemently condemn all acts of terrorism against the state of pakistan. And we hope that the perpetrators are brought to justice.

Our intelligence agencies are barely capable of keeping tabs on our own problems, I highly doubt they would be able to propagate and and sustain any insurgencies in a foreign land.

Back
Top Bottom