What's new

Ahrarul Hind claims responsibility for Peshawar, Quetta blasts

been investigated already my friend!
you are in a company, of non announced , never mentioned state opreative?

Well, in that case i wish if that can be surfaced to the world media and proper Diplomatic channels.

whats stopping'em ?

I think that's difficult because of the terrain :(

Difficult but worth it and not impossible.

How difficult is the terrain where stone age duelers build Great Wall of China. In today's world nothing is impossible.

Difficulty doesn't matters if you see 50K innocent lost their lives, properties worth billions damaged or destroyed, damage to national economy in billions, etc etc, and still the menace continues.

They are your Proxies. You fund them and arm them and have given this name to muddy the water, then why object to them using you name.
being a professional.....u should refrain urself talking in air.....
if u have proof then support it or else...don't write what ever come in ur mind.......:agree:

They won't succeed in their plans. Any terror business with the name hind / india is doomed from the inception. Look at Indian Mujahideen. It's a curse to use any derivative of word hind/India for destructive acts.

So it is official now that terrorists causing bomb blasts in pakistan are supported by india/hind, how on earth can someone in pakistan name an organization with name "hind" unless they are proxy of "hind" or india

These guys are supported by India
lol....
by your logic .....TTP ( Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan ) is supported by your govt and you people......
because PAKISTAN comes in it..................right.........or why else they will use pakistan in it.........see ur govt killing ur own people......:tup:

You mean those who are aware are useless people, and have no better things to do in their lives. Have a nice day my friend.
this smart *** mentality that some of pakistanis have is what is getting us no where.
to me searching about these talibs is useless, i have other things to do with my time. but for your it may be different.

this smart *** mentality that some of pakistanis have is what is getting us no where.
What smart *** mentality? Can you use non-slangish language? I also worked in States for 5 long years but I maintain composure when write down something. Use of slangish language does not add any weight to an argument.

...to me searching about these talibs is useless, i have other things to do with my time. but for your it may be different.
If your time is so precious, what are you doing on this forum then? You don't want to research, learn, or know about certain issues, yet want to take part in discussion, and expect people to listen to you and get convinced.

Back
Top Bottom