What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

That assumption may be dangerously incorrect.

Not assumption sir, because if i wanted to assume I would have wrote that I assume, but I dont assume, its a fact, a ground reality, the truth. I would like you to point towards any past cases similar to these please.

@chhota bheem

It was most probably by LeJ to take revenge for the killing of 4 of their cadres by Police 1 or 2 weeks back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sad to hear, RIP.

A DIG was also among the martyred.

Now these creeps are targeting funerals...pathetic.

@chhota bheem

It was most probably by LeJ to take revenge for the killing of 4 of their cadres by Police 1 or 2 weeks back.

If you are sure its LEJ bombard their strong hold so much they should think before doing something like it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP...

it seems that they are having a factory of suicide bombers....what would be the motivational force behind it ?

we have to dislodge and destroy our enimies from afghanistan , starting with india , only then Pakistan's western regions will be free from terrorism

we also have to be watchful of iran , who is also seeking to destabalise the region as it fears that if america get untangled from afghanistan it will go after iran

R.I.P Brothers.
To God we belong and to him we eventually return.... and that too in the holy month of Ramazan. !!!

Really sad to hear, RIP.

A DIG was also among the martyred.

Now these creeps are targeting funerals...pathetic.

asymmetric war dude.. no rules... :(

RIP...

it seems that they are having a factory of suicide bombers....what would be the motivational force behind it ?

Zia must be one of the few people who has managed to so negatively impact a country even so long after his death..

Sad incident....Quetta is often in news nowadays for Bomb Blasts,Gunman Firing and attack on civilian or military establishments..Peoples there are the worst victims of terrorism..

Not assumption sir, because if i wanted to assume I would have wrote that I assume, but I dont assume, its a fact, a ground reality, the truth. I would like you to point towards any past cases similar to these please.

Past cases of what? Bomb blasts at funerals? Negligence? Collusion with the terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom