What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

Past cases of what? Bomb blasts at funerals? Negligence? Collusion with the terrorists?

There has been similar attacks in the past, were those inside job too? did anyone helped the terrorists in those cases?

Strange coincidences! Whenever there is a ceasefire violation where Indians get killed, or a bomb last in India, a suicide bombing or a raid takes place in Pakistan killing many more times the number! Check it out!

It therefore may not be a good idea for the LeT and their masters to indulge in terror activities in India as more get killed in Pakistan as retribution! It's become something like a tit-for-tat!!

Just saying...

What are the law enforcement agencies. I have to ask just what they have done to tackle militancy in #Quetta, #Peshawar and #Karachi. What the hell do they need. Because I can see them chasing innocents but no progress against the real terrorists. Not one top commander of the Taliban has been killed by us Pakistanis. Not even one! In Waziristan the last operation was operation Rah E Nijat which took place in 6 out of 8 tehsils of south waziristan. Only one tehsil, Sararogha has actually been cleared.

I mean what are the security forces doing and what do they hope to achieve out of inaction. If an operation fails, you launch another operation then another until the whole of this Talibani cult is utterly vanquished. Instead the security agencies have perfected the art of spying on and bullying innocent people.

When I read the news everyday about Pakistan it truly breaks my heart. Nothing is good about the news + when I read the news I am suspected as a terrorist by our amazing agencies who go out of the way to frame people who play games on the computer and love their country beyond anything else.

I offer right here, right now to fight with the Talibani mass murderers with my own hands if necessary. I want to eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud the top commander of the TTP. If anyone wants to test my patriotism you will get proof of it there. Really, how long will this continue. Who is making policies in Pakistan? What is going on? If it is indeed a RAW plot the security forces should mention it and we will understand but I fail to believe that we can't deal with a ragtag group of dirty unshaved militant barbarians?

How long are Pakistani people going to die. When will action be taken against the commanders of militant groups that attack them.

Suicide bomber shouted Allahu Akbar and Death to Pakistan Army before detonating.
#Quetta.

Now Sunni extremists belonging to Pakistan are also India backed :D

india's presence in afghanistan is the source of terrorism in Pakistan , dont worry we shall use very sharp blade to take your tops off and send you out of afghanistan on one way trip down the dirty river .. its only a matter of time

I suppose the security forces were sleeping once again when this attack occured. They are slowly becoming perfect at grabbing innocent people and putting them in jails.

I was a person who always defended the security agencies. Even I am tiring of this. Its their duty to provide security to the people of Pakistan. Instead no proper action has ever been taken against the Taliban, Sipah E Sahaba (or aswj) and the Lashkar E Jhangvi which are the most major terrorist groups in the country. They must be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom