What's new

Blast on bus kills 22 Shia pilgrims in Mastung

What about your judiciary did not hang a single terrorist when they are produce in the court and when they kill the terrorist they start cry na malung shaks.

In indian we put them in TADA and Hang them.

You want to dissolve an elected government .... for a terrorist attack rather you should ask why the mighty army and ISI is failing day in and day out....

Even after 26/11 mumbai terrorist attack, Most Indians targeted Indian intelligence agencies and not elected government...

Ina lillah e wa ina eleh-e-rajeun.
Mobashir Luqman named LeJ and Ghazi force and "thanked" Chudhary Iftikhar for making sure that not even the single terrorist was ever punished for his crimes.

note that Ghazi force consists of those "innocent" terrorists of Lal Masjid that were initially involved in the killing of the rangers personnel and then fought and killed the SSG personnel as well.

in one of the programs I saw on express news hosted by Javed Chudhary , one MNA from tribal areas made a very valid point. he said.. all focus is entirely on tribal areas although both the top TTP leaders are from Pakistani settled areas ... Mullah Fazlullah from Sawat and Adnan Rashid from Sawabi so why not the targeted operations in those areas too

he mentioned southern punjab too but Nawaz league has votes from ASWJ (new name of Sipah Sahabah) & its affiliate Laskher Jhangvi so they will get police protection and government protocol instead of any reprisal from the state.

regarding the reaction to this regular massacres, you might have come across the comments of people in palces where there is no risk of reprisal or thee is no moderation. people with very beautiful Islamic names and very nice home pages of their face books have made very sick and disgusting posts.

TTP and LeJ just shows a mindset of a certain %age of Population of Pakistan and people like Munawar Hassan and Fazl rehman are its spokesmen who declare drone strike targets as martyrs that may even include dogs.
only Drones bring justice to these mass / serial killers our forces have their hands deep behind their butts.
in addition to Ch Iftikhar I curse the gutless Kyani as well who is the sleeping partner in this crime.

oh by the way.. this might butt hurt many "Muslims" in this forum that now a days the drones are flying from Saudi Arabia.. I say logng live Saudi Arabia .. now the US drones have full Islamic legitimacy.

saudi drone merhaba.jpg

BBC News - CIA operating drone base in Saudi Arabia, US media reveal

RIP

I am sure you know that there is one sticky topic acts of terrorism in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom