What's new

Blast on bus kills 22 Shia pilgrims in Mastung

Ina lillah e wa ina eleh-e-rajeun.

Shocking may our innocent people rest in peace. These devils deserve nothing but dismemberment.

I read about it, Jaishul Islam claimed responsibility. Astaghfirullah. What fucking barbarians.

@Zarvan What is your opinion? Is this Jihad?

RIP........
LEJ (lashkar e jhangvi) has accepted the responsibility of this attack.

Last edited:
RIP, it's scary to be a shia in some areas of Pakistan right now. I remember that video where they were checking everyone on a bus for zanjeer marks on the back and killing them selectively in cold blood. Bone chilling!

Why not pilgrims use air travel? that route along Afghan border is a death trap.

GoP is hand in glove with the terrorists in the mass killing of their own population.
Couldn't agree more... Zardari's and his appointed company is directly responsible for the daily killings.

Militant groups like Lashkar-e-Jhangvi say they are fighting for a Sunni theocracy and Shi'ites should leave the country or be killed.

2014-01-21T182837Z_1_CBREA0K1FBS00_RTROPTP_2_PAKISTAN-BOMB.JPG

2014-01-21T182837Z_1_CBREA0K1FBU00_RTROPTP_2_PAKISTAN-BOMB.JPG

And what about establishment other then govt. like army etc.?

PArmy is not, army itself has many Shias in it so why would it be? PArmy for all its faults is probably the most professional group in Pakistan.

GOP does not even want to admit that LEJ is a terrorist group. These punjabi outfits roam freely in Punjab and Nawaz probably dines with their leaders for all you know.

Sectarians : pml n

Talibum : Imran n jamat e harami.

And than you decided to troll??

Sarcasm ?? if your brother died .. Could I joke about you being happy .. Coz at least you got your 7/11 job to make some money?

Have some bloody shame..

I apologise if it came across that way to you. I think it was obvious, it wasn't meant to be offensive for the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom