What's new

Blast on bus kills 22 Shia pilgrims in Mastung

How many deaths do there have to be before it's enough? Country should be put in state of emergency with a curfew until all these terrorists are wiped out.

Let our politicians first decide that these terrorists are enemy of state or our people whom can be talked.

GOP does not even want to admit that LEJ is a terrorist group. These punjabi outfits roam freely in Punjab and Nawaz probably dines with their leaders for all you know.

Parliament? The one that's full of dual national corrupt thieves with houses in Europe and America?

That is the one but the have alot of political pull in this democracy of hypocrisy , just with the slightest of hints of an emergency they will stir up a mass frenzy using the gullible awam and drag this nation deeper into the abyss that is political unrest, when the shit really hits the fan they are slowly but surely going to disappear to their multimillion dollar mansions abroad......

Let our politicians first decide that these terrorists are enemy of state of our people whom can be talked.

the apparent unwillingness of our leaders to make decisions is one of the reasons I have little faith in democracy in this country.Seemingly, they need a literal military issue boot up their behinds to make this decision.....

GOP does not even want to admit that LEJ is a terrorist group. These punjabi outfits roam freely in Punjab and Nawaz probably dines with their leaders for all you know.

dude the outfit you are talking about is a declared terrorist organisation, it has been so since Aug 14 2001 and your claims about our PM dining with them are absurd, but being thousands of miles away from Pakistan must give you great perspective.....:coffee:

Last edited:
@Khan_patriot

I know they have been "declared" terrorist groups but it does not change the fact that their leaders are out in the open and the mullahs who support them are also out in the open. The Nawaz part was my own opinion you can disagree but he is dirty to the core, as long as Punjab is relatively OK he will not call out any group.

Just like SSP (the parent outfit of LEJ) was "banned" in 2002 but somehow needed to be "banned" again in 2012.

For all the $hit Mushy gets, atleast under his rule there was a sense of stability and peace. RIP to the dead

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

For all the $hit Mushy gets, atleast under his rule there was a sense of stability and peace. RIP to the dead

Not true, although Pakistanis here like to believe so. During his rule, Isloo itself was threatened by the likes of the red mosque wallahs and the chics with sticks. Mushy had to do a full fledged military operation with special forces, right in the federal capital. Granted, he put an end to those terrorists, but the fact that they flourished for so long right under his nose is not a good record for peace and stability.

Pakistan's problems with religious extremism run a lot deeper than simply who is in power. It is the easiest thing to do, to attribute blame to the politician or party one doesn't support, or praise the ones you do. So here in these threads you see Imran Khan supporters blaming Nawaz, or vice versa. Or some praising Mushy, some blaming him and saying that it ll started when he decided to join the WoT. But the brutal fact is that one person at the top is neither the problem nor the solution. This just had to happen, after a big chunk of the population was radicalized in the 80s during Zia's rule, ith Saudi money and ideology. After raising an entire generation to hate, electing the right politician or bringing a dictatorship is not going to solve the issue.

The current and future generations will have to be deradicalized - and by that I mean taught to value life and humanity and rationality. The influence of religion will have to give way to the enlightenment. As long as there is a large mass of illierate, religiously motivated population, somebody or other, foreign or homegrown, will use them as cannon fodder in power struggles. The only long term solution is complete deradicalization and education. The only short term solution is targetted killing of terrorist leaders, and systematic dismantling of terrorist infrastructure.

Stop looking for messiahs (whether IK or Mushy) to deliver the nation from evil.

Not true, although Pakistanis here like to believe so. During his rule, Isloo itself was threatened by the likes of the red mosque wallahs and the chics with sticks. Mushy had to do a full fledged military operation with special forces, right in the federal capital. Granted, he put an end to those terrorists, but the fact that they flourished for so long right under his nose is not a good record for peace and stability.

Pakistan's problems with religious extremism run a lot deeper than simply who is in power. It is the easiest thing to do, to attribute blame to the politician or party one doesn't support, or praise the ones you do. So here in these threads you see Imran Khan supporters blaming Nawaz, or vice versa. Or some praising Mushy, some blaming him and saying that it ll started when he decided to join the WoT. But the brutal fact is that one person at the top is neither the problem nor the solution. This just had to happen, after a big chunk of the population was radicalized in the 80s during Zia's rule, ith Saudi money and ideology. After raising an entire generation to hate, electing the right politician or bringing a dictatorship is not going to solve the issue.

The current and future generations will have to be deradicalized - and by that I mean taught to value life and humanity and rationality. The influence of religion will have to give way to the enlightenment. As long as there is a large mass of illierate, religiously motivated population, somebody or other, foreign or homegrown, will use them as cannon fodder in power struggles. The only long term solution is complete deradicalization and education. The only short term solution is targetted killing of terrorist leaders, and systematic dismantling of terrorist infrastructure.

Stop looking for messiahs (whether IK or Mushy) to deliver the nation from evil.
True, but point being he at least had some sense of control while he was in power (whether it be through talks or he himself controlled them) , currently with the level of violence due to attacks by terrorists is just too high (now I am basing this on the news about bomb blasts compared to when Mushy was in power).

GoP is hand in glove with the terrorists in the mass killing of their own population.

RIP

More than 100 people died in last three days in Pakistan due to militancy. Establishment is not bothered. What is this. I understand how much insecurity ordinary people are feeling in Pakistan. Media is not concerned that much. Political elites are not raising their voices together. It appears everybody is closing their eyes and imagining that these things are not happening. A great state of denial.
What is the use of the billion dollar military equipments , hundreds of nuclear weapons if people of the country are dying in millions by the whims of few savage creatures. I do not think people of Pakistan yet feel that their back touched the wall otherwise they would have come to the road in thousands and compel the establishment to act. Probably they are still waiting for the worst.
I am not a Pakistani but still feeling extreme anger which I cannot express properly, to see such waste of human life and distress of hard working common people like me. Please accept my solidarity with you in your bad times.

Back
Top Bottom