What's new

Black Helicopter with Orange Strip

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I saw two helicopters over F6 (Islamabad) Full Black with Orange strip... look like Bell ... but full black with orange strips.. looking sooooooooooo aggressive ... i don't think so its Pakistan Military helicopters. One of my friend asked me is that Black Helicopter belongs to Pakistan Army ?? i said nop i dont think so i saw these first time... Anyone have any info regarding these ?

I saw two helicopters over F6 (Islamabad) Full Black with Orange strip... look like Bell ... but full black with orange strips.. looking sooooooooooo aggressive ... i don't think so its Pakistan Military helicopters. One my friend asked me is that Black Helicopter belongs to Pakistan Army ?? i said nop i dont think so i saw these first time... Anyone have any info regarding these ?

belong to blackwater

belong to blackwater

lol No sir g .... but look more 412 bell... crossing very fast from long distance i always have my camera with me with 200 lens unfortunately i don't have my cam at that time so feel bit down .... kash keench sakhta pics :( and if Pakistan Army changed bell 412 colors... mannnnnnn that **** awesomeeeeeeeeeee! look soo deadly :D

It is definitely not Pakistan Army.

Seen them a couple of times myself as well, and guess where, Islamabad!!!

At the time, I was thinking like SPD or something like that.

Wow now thats just perfect...now their(if it was blackwater)choppers are allowed to roam around freely in our skys....just what pakistani people wanted :hitwall:

Was it like this ?

640px-OH-6_Cayuse%2C_LZ_Washington.jpg

-----------------------------

Has not Blackwater been remaned as Academi ?

Academi_logo.png

They cross over my house everyday..
at exactly 4:00 PM

The helicopter in the pic I have posted above is a Blackwater/Xe/Academi MD 500

Here is another pic of it but this one does not belong to Academi

640px-Md_helicopters_md-500e_g-sscl_arp.jpg

They cross over my house everyday..
at exactly 4:00 PM

In Islamabad?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Did you see the tail number or get a glimpse of it even? Or anything like that? Or any markings.

In Islamabad?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Did you see the tail number or get a glimpse of it even? Or anything like that? Or any markings.

Nope.. just a bell 412 painted dark blue with a golden stripe running across it.

Heck Ill tell any Islo/rwp resident where to get a sure shot excellent photo.
Just come over to Bahria town.. phase III.. near the grave yard around 3:58.. and just wait for it to flyby.
Comes in very low.. possibly 500 feet.
665fa24dcc594f43d7140909f84c9d1d.jpg

Its like this.. just invert the colors..dark blue where the yellow is.. and gold where the blue is.

Back
Top Bottom