What's new

Pakistan's Helicopter Problem

Wow you want a reward for correcting me on Z-9 n Z-11 now? beside my logic was tht they are french choppers produced by China tht we could also get with ToT like argentina... maybe its hard for you to understand...

P.S= You cant get the award coz of ur ignorance of the production rights of those choppers.. so bye bye.

You can buy TOT of Z-11 not Z-9. For Z-9 you have to contact Eurocopter.

PS : You should not discuss on technical & logical issues. You are better in ranting threads.

You can buy TOT of Z-11 not Z-9. For Z-9 you have to contact Eurocopter.

PS : You should not discuss on technical & logical issues. You are better in ranting threads.

Sure they can sell Z-9s to other countries without any french approval... sell Z-11 with ToT with french approval but cant do tht with Z-9... As for ranting threads... isnt tht most of your posts are? now stop making a fool out of yourself n get lost.

Sure they can sell Z-9s to other countries without any french approval... sell Z-11 with ToT with french approval but cant do tht with Z-9... As for ranting threads... isnt tht most of your posts are? now stop making a fool out of yourself n get lost.

How can French give a product licence which they had not develop. Z-11 is Chinese helicopter & China can give anybody it's licence without anybody's permission.
@cirr he trying to prove Z-11 is French product & trash your all hard work during its development.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How can French give a product licence which they had not develop. Z-11 is Chinese helicopter & China can give anybody it's licence without anybody's permission.
@cirr he trying to prove Z-11 is French product & trash your all hard work during its development.:lol:

k6nfd.jpg

Z-9,Z-11 all are produced by China and they have the right to export them... unless some indian troll can stop em... now go post in the "Stupid and funny thread" ...

we just cant locally manufacture everything that moves we dont have the base , resources, technical know how , money, work ethic and too much of gairut and over flowing religious fever. so just enjoy the pictures of the helicopters and pray that the helicopters that we already got keep flying and dont see the day of pak railways.

Silly man, how dare you question Pakistani ghairat. Don't you know it is our fervour, our beliefs, our running amok that keeps the lights on, the rivers clean, youth in jobs, our army on top of India, don't you know any of this! Look this same ghairat will produce helicopters, top of the line tanks, nevermind jf-17 soon we will have better than f-22 the Pak-"Idreamalot"-FJC-59. Soon the same ghairat will produce nuclear tanks, ships and subs so we don't have to go cap-in-hand to the Arabs for some fuel.

Yes, and you talk about education, work ethic, investment, honour. Shame on you.

Oi @darkinsky @Secur - Kaiseee Engineer ho tum loggg...eik Helicopter bhi nahin banaa sakteiii ? :disagree:

Mein kehtaa huuun ke apni University Degreeyan jalaaa dooo....jalaaa do I tell you ! :pissed:

Degree jalanay se kya hoga

Degree to degree hoti ha chahay asli ho ya naqli :P

you ever herd of the term " who gives a ****"?
No I haven't, kindly explain.

anyhow yes obviously in the long run it will be cheaper

How??

and there is no reason to produce it in small numbers

You don't have the money to produce it in larger numbers.

if a helicopter we make our self costs us half as much as a foreign one then we can afford to buy to buy twice

Where did u get that a foreign heli will cost double of urs? Again read about the term economies of scale.

using your logic we shouldn't have developed the jf17.

Yes you shouldn't have developed it. It was a wrong decision that has already started backfiring slowly. Many of pakistani senior and super senior members share my view.

k6nfd.jpg

Z-9,Z-11 all are produced by China and they have the right to export them... unless some indian troll can stop em... now go post in the "Stupid and funny thread" ...

I clear your doubts in another thread.

No I haven't, kindly explain.

when some doesnt give a rats *** bout what you have to say.

You don't have the money to produce it in larger numbers.

lol, sad you think this way, i bet you people said the same about jf17, now we got a 100 of them.
i believe in a few years our economy will be back on track and we will have enough money for what ever our forces need. and its not like you can develop a helicopter over night, it takes years.

Where did u get that a foreign heli will cost double of urs? Again read about the term economies of scale.

the same reason jf17 costs less then half of what a f16 or j10 costs.

Yes you shouldn't have developed it. It was a wrong decision that has already started backfiring slowly. Many of pakistani senior and super senior members share my view.

it is the best decision ever i believe, we dont have to rely on foreign countries, plus it out classes the fighter india developed, and if and when we make a helicopter we will outclass india in that as well lol.

15 means only one squadron .... But Pakistan doesn't have $ 500 million to buy this one squadron too..

Hope the Fennec's will be delivered soon ..

For that price, 20 JF-17 modified for ground troop support and attack will do.

For that price, 20 JF-17 modified for ground troop support and attack will do.

You cant use jets to support troops in insurgencies... thts why america developed cobras n A-10s ... lessons from the vietnam war.

You cant use jets to support troops in insurgencies... thts why america developed cobras n A-10s ... lessons from the vietnam war.

some cheaper A-10s soviet or Chinese equivalent if it is urgent, 'cause I do not think the US will sell A-10s to Pakistan. As for helicopters what about those Russian Havocs, or better yet some American attack drones MQ-9 Reapers that are already in use in Pakistan and Afghanistan in big numbers, they are certainly less costly to manufacture than helicopters and can be very effective for permanent border control.

some cheaper A-10s soviet or Chinese equivalent if it is urgent, 'cause I do not think the US will sell A-10s to Pakistan. As for helicopters what about those Russian Havocs, or better yet some American attack drones MQ-9 Reapers that are already in use in Pakistan and Afghanistan in big numbers, they are certainly less costly to manufacture than helicopters and can be very effective for permanent border control.

Lol ... A-10s are not being produced any more.. soviets n chinese dont make birds like em... and yes A-10 was offered to Pakistan in the past... Russians wont sell havocs to Pakistan.... a predator cost 19-20 million dollar each n carry only a few missiles n are not for air support... Pakistan wanted it but we were refused... now Pakistan is building its own UCAV... in short T-290,Z-10 etc are the realistic options.

Kid... stop whining or get lost... the fact is tht Z-11,Z-9,Mi-17s etc any of them can be produced with license from China.

Not really.

The fact is that unless the producer country is okay with TOT you cannot produce even a nut or a bolt of this aircraft or any other aircraft over which China doesn't have IP jurisdiction.

Which means that any aircraft that China itself produces under license cannot be sold without the consent of the maker.

The same reason you can't get your hands onto J-11 unless Russians say yes.

For example, we cannot sell MKIs to anyone without Russian consent. Whether we like it or not, it is not our IP.

It is high time you stop living in la-la land and understand how military trade is done.

Argentina has no problems with any European country (barring UK), of which France is a major contributor apart from Germany.

What makes you think you're in the same boat as the Argentinians are?

Not really.

The fact is that unless the producer country is okay with TOT you cannot produce even a nut or a bolt of this aircraft or any other aircraft over which China doesn't have IP jurisdiction.

Which means that any aircraft that China itself produces under license cannot be sold without the consent of the maker.

The same reason you can't get your hands onto J-11 unless Russians say yes.

For example, we cannot sell MKIs to anyone without Russian consent. Whether we like it or not, it is not our IP.

It is high time you stop living in la-la land and understand how military trade is done.

Argentina has no problems with any European country (barring UK), of which France is a major contributor apart from Germany.

What makes you think you're in the same boat as the Argentinians are?

First of all you dont produce su-30 but assemble it... as for J-11 yes we can get the J-11B or even J-16 but with a chinese engine... as for being in the same boat... yes we are... there is a big f..kin reason we are operation Z-9 ASW helicopters... now google abt Z-9 helis origins.

Back
Top Bottom