What's new

Pakistan's Helicopter Problem

First of all you dont produce su-30 but assemble it... as for J-11 yes we can get the J-11B or even J-16 but with a chinese engine... as for being in the same boat... yes we are... there is a big f..kin reason we are operation Z-9 ASW helicopters... now google abt Z-9 helis origins.

Wrong. Phase 3 of the MKI program is that Su-30MKI would be manufactured in India - that includes everything from the engines to the nuts and bolts.
There are a couple of items that India does not manufacture like the Radar and the missiles.

Wrong. Phase 3 of the MKI program is that Su-30MKI would be manufactured in India - that includes everything from the engines to the nuts and bolts.
There are a couple of items that India does not manufacture like the Radar and the missiles.

:what: we are not producing radar for MKIs ???

As of right now ur buying them from russia..

Wrong again.

There are two production lines for Su-30MKI simultaneously.
One in India run by HAL.
Second in Russia.

Russian production capacity however is more than the Indian one.
HAL made MKI's are already in IAF service.

MOSCOW: The first fully indigenous Su-30MKI fighter plane will roll off Indian assembly lines in 2010, a top executive at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited said on Wednesday.

“Next year, HAL will achieve 100 per cent indigenisation of the Sukhoi aircraft — from the production of raw materials to the final plane assembly,” V. Balakrishnan, general manager, Aircraft Manufacturing Division, told The Hindu here.

A five-member HAL delegation is taking part in MAKS-2009, Russia’s international air show now under way here.

Out of the 230 Su-30MKI air superiority multirole fighters the Indian Air Force plans to induct by 2015, 140 aircraft are to be built in India. License production began in 2004, with the first planes assembled from knockdown kits supplied by Russia. The programme provided for a gradual increase in the number of parts and components produced locally.

Last year, HAL mastered the manufacture of the wing and the tail. This year, it started producing the fuselage and raw materials, Mr. Balakrishnan said. The final and most challenging phase involved the indigenous manufacture of the engine.

“We’re currently testing the locally produced engine for the Su-30MKI and are planning to launch its production in 2010.” HAL would manufacture 60 Su-30MKI fighters in the full production cycle till 2015, he said.

India also plans to sign an inter-governmental agreement (IGA) with Russia for supply of HAL-manufactured Sukhoi airframes for third countries. It is already supplying some avionics equipment for Sukhoi aircraft Russia is building for third countries.

Later this year, India and Russia would sign a design accord for a fifth generation fighter aircraft they agreed to build jointly in 2007. India would be responsible for the manufacture of composite-material parts of the airframe, avionics and software packages, Mr. Balakrishnan said.

The Russian single-seat version of the fifth generation fighter plane is expected to make its maiden flight in the coming winter. India will induct a twin-seat version.

The Hindu : National : Total indigenisation of Sukhoi next year: HAL

Wrong again.

There are two production lines for Su-30MKI simultaneously.
One in India run by HAL.
Second in Russia.

Russian production capacity however is more than the Indian one.
HAL made MKI's are already in IAF service.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...HNcFjbdAj3njrYtXmMKn0SA&bvm=bv.49641647,d.eWU

Russia delivers jet engines(2013):

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iSTKJJDBxl0F6UkjHUSmnWw&bvm=bv.49641647,d.eWU

Read post no.66.

Yes.Russia does deliver engines. They are ALSO built in India.

Read the link you posted. It also mentions that India manufactures the engines. This supplements the HAL line capacity of the MKI's.

India's production capacity is low, which is why the additional Su-30MKI's contract had Russia supply many components to make the delivery schedules.

Yes.Russia does deliver engines. They are ALSO built in India.

Read the link you posted. It also mentions that India manufactures the engines. This supplements the HAL line capacity of the MKI's.

India's production capacity is low, which is why the additional Su-30MKI's contract had Russia supply many components to make the delivery schedules.

Read the first link again.

As far as I am aware Koraput division has already started production of the engines. Which have been put into the MKI and are in service.

The overhaul facility, which apparently is separate must not have started.

when some doesnt give a rats *** bout what you have to say.

Why are you replying to me then?

lol, sad you think this way, i bet you people said the same about jf17, now we got a 100 of them.

I don't think this way, the author of the article does, I trust he is a pakistani.

PS: You don't have 100 JF17, where is the third squadron?

the same reason jf17 costs less then half of what a f16 or j10 costs.

JF17's cost wrt F16 is proportional to its capability. By the way, not even ur most senior members have an estimate about its cost.

it is the best decision ever i believe, we dont have to rely on foreign countries, plus it out classes the fighter india developed, and if and when we make a helicopter we will outclass india in that as well lol.

Thanx for making me laugh, wondering where did you outclass us in the first place.

As far as I am aware Koraput division has already started production of the engines. Which have been put into the MKI and are in service.

The overhaul facility, which apparently is separate must not have started.

Unfortunately nobody except you knows about it..

640px-German_army_BO-105P.jpg

Silly man, how dare you question Pakistani ghairat. Don't you know it is our fervour, our beliefs, our running amok that keeps the lights on, the rivers clean, youth in jobs, our army on top of India, don't you know any of this! Look this same ghairat will produce helicopters, top of the line tanks, nevermind jf-17 soon we will have better than f-22 the Pak-"Idreamalot"-FJC-59. Soon the same ghairat will produce nuclear tanks, ships and subs so we don't have to go cap-in-hand to the Arabs for some fuel.

Yes, and you talk about education, work ethic, investment, honour. Shame on you.

you just opened my eyes

I have not been dressed down so thoroughly for a long long time.
for your openness I commend you

Thanx for making me laugh, wondering where did you outclass us in the first place.

Ludo...
all 4 places were held by Pakistanis last evening and no Indian was there to be seen
the game venue was at the tea shop right after breaking the fast

Back
Top Bottom