What's new

Black Helicopter with Orange Strip

Nope.. Ive found our mystery chopper.
scaled.php

na yaar... ye nahe hey.... they are full black with Orange strips.. i saw 2 3 times ... no not this one... they are totally different in color scheme different style Orange strips (marking) not like above one from head to tail.

na yaar... ye nahe hey.... they are full black with Orange strips.. i saw 2 3 times ... no not this one... they are totally different in color scheme different style Orange strips (marking) not like above one from head to tail.

Maybe it was the time of day?
or perhaps they changed the color scheme.
but I do recall that the one that flys over daily has a darker stripe.. and a lesser one at that.
But it is of this color.

stop spreading sensationalism and bs,
that is the livery of cabinet division sqd. based near sports complex.

Any thing like this?

Bell+412+EP+helicopters+DTN.jpg

May 20, 2010: The US delivered two helicopters to Pakistan Tuesday to help the Pakistan Army in its counter-insurgency efforts, the US embassy said. US Army officer Brig. Gen. Michael Nagata handed over two Bell 412 EP helicopters to Brig. Gen. Tippu Karim, commander of Pakistan’s 101 Army Aviation, at a ceremony at Qasim Army Air Base near here, Xinhua quoted an embassy spokesman as saying. The US recently purchased the two enhanced-performance utility helicopters, valued at $24 million, to assist Pakistan anti-insurgency operations. It also provided $20 million in spare parts, tools and other equipment for the helicopters.

saw two helicopters over F6 (Islamabad) Full Black with Orange strip... look like Bell ... but full black with orange strips....:what: NA KAR YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,
looking sooooooooooo aggressive ...:lol::lol:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,
i don't think [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ so its Pakistan Military helicopters.
One of my friend asked me :eek:
is that Black Helicopter belongs to Pakistan Army ??:p:
i :chilli: said nop i dont think so i saw :hitwall: these first time...
Anyone have any info regarding these ?

may be another US spies on it getting data of our miltary power may be our nukes who knows but what i know that these are not of pak army and it is so shame that anyone can fly helis these days in pak and our armed forces just sleep no body knows what is happening hope pakistan armed forces are aware of it i personally stand shoulder to shoulder with pak army when sonething happens like salala checkpost but pak army should be stand on what good for pak not for others

stop spreading sensationalism and bs,
that is the livery of cabinet division sqd. based near sports complex.
No they don't have any heli like that.

Their helicopters are of Cream colour kind of livery, and also 5 or so AW-139's, white colour, with a green strip.

Back
Top Bottom