What's new

Black Helicopter with Orange Strip

Hey Guys I also See that Heli to day at 01.15pm.ya its bell black color and yellow strip. i see this bird near Bahria townRawalpindi Area

regard

poray Pakistan no wakhta paya howa way kay keera heli saday sar thay mandlaa rya way koi thay das day bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiii lolz

maybe its special color-scheme for 23rd march parade!?

Gentlemen! Allow me to clear the 'air' here.

The Bell 412 helicopters (dark brown with horizontal stripes) that are being talked about in this thread have been supplied by US Bell company and owned by the STRATEGIC PLANS DIVISION (SPD). These helicopters are tasked to carry 'important' persons to and from various 'points-of-interest' regarding SPD's day to day routine work throughout the country. SPD is currently operating around 15 of these helicopters throughout Pakistan and additional 15 are on order with a total requirement for 30 helicopters.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

stop spreading sensationalism and bs,
that is the livery of cabinet division sqd. based near sports complex.

Cabinet Division now operates the AW139's for VVIP flights. It used to have the Bell 412 that is white with green stripes in VVIP role which is now being used for secondary purposes. The helicopters in question of this thread and with the photograph shown belong to the SPD

its open secret or you disclose it sir ? if not opened then please edit your post . :frown: we already faced mehran -ghq and many other top sites attack i don't wanna se now SPD heli attacked

its open secret or you disclose it sir ? if not opened then please edit your post . :frown: we already faced mehran -ghq and many other top sites attack i don't wanna se now SPD heli attacked

Relax Junior! It is not a 'state secret' just a simple helicopter that belongs to SPD! And secondly the people who attacked Mehran base did not review the details first on this forum. They simply observed the base from close-by houses with binoculars!

Relax Junior! It is not a 'state secret' just a simple helicopter that belongs to SPD! And secondly the people who attacked Mehran base did not review the details first on this forum. They simply observed the base from close-by houses with binoculars!

ok sir .after we seen many attacks now i always feel scared to talk abut such things lolz or may be i just care more .:D

The Bell 412 helicopters (dark brown with horizontal stripes) that are being talked about in this thread have been supplied by US Bell company and owned by the STRATEGIC PLANS DIVISION (SPD). These helicopters are tasked to carry 'important' persons to and from various 'points-of-interest' regarding SPD's day to day routine work throughout the country. SPD is currently operating around 15 of these helicopters throughout Pakistan and additional 15 are on order with a total requirement for 30 helicopters.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Cabinet Division now operates the AW139's for VVIP flights. It used to have the Bell 412 that is white with green stripes in VVIP role which is now being used for secondary purposes. The helicopters in question of this thread and with the photograph shown belong to the SPD

30 helos just for carrying people 'back & forth' wow!

No, its not for people.

Its to transport nukes as the land routes are not safe.

People with small brains, should not voice their opinions, in case of embarrassment. <End of lesson>

Back
Top Bottom