What's new

Black Helicopter with Orange Strip

Nope.. just a bell 412 painted dark blue with a golden stripe running across it.

Heck Ill tell any Islo/rwp resident where to get a sure shot excellent photo.
Just come over to Bahria town.. phase III.. near the grave yard around 3:58.. and just wait for it to flyby.
Comes in very low.. possibly 500 feet.
665fa24dcc594f43d7140909f84c9d1d.jpg

Its like this.. just invert the colors..dark blue where the yellow is.. and gold where the blue is.

EXACTLY 101% like this.. invert the color let me do it my self in photoshop... full black color with orange strip.... man looking deadly na :D:D

EXACTLY 101% like this.. invert the color let me do it my self in photoshop... full black color with orange strip.... man looking deadly na :D:D

Question is.. where does it go Daily??
Who owns it..?

Appears to have a PAF Roundel

--------------------------------
And the mystery operator ?

Appears to have a PAF Roundel

--------------------------------
And the mystery operator ?

VVIP flight.

Still does not answer why it flies around so frequently..
which bigwig has dibs?

I once saw a UH-1H of interior ministry really really low, like tree top low, with a gun mounted on the door. And it was manned.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

yup that is this one Oscar, I have seen it mysself, but not in Isloo, somewhere else, Multan I think.

Next time in Isloo, will be sure to go to Bahria Town, Phase III grave yard, 3:58, and take a photo.

Wow now thats just perfect...now their(if it was blackwater)choppers are allowed to roam around freely in our skys....just what pakistani people wanted :hitwall:

jieeeeyyyy zardari.....

vote for PPP next time and blackwater will be in our homes,

jieeeeyyyy zardari.....

vote for PPP next time and blackwater will be in our homes,

there is a MOSSAD sign on one helicopter too.

proof, in post 21 the pilot is wearing a skull cap.

thats it we are fcked

now you know what Zaid Hamid was telling us, you traitors always laughed it off now who is laughing?

guys it just a HELO not an appache not a MIL HIND y r we going sherlock holms on it?

Back
Top Bottom