What's new

BLA Terrorist Leader Killed

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One of the chief leaders of Terrorist Organization BLA(Balochistan Liberation Army) that is busy in terrorism in Balochistan Province of Pakistan with backing of anti-Pakistan elements was killed.

Good news :tup:
-----

QUETTA, Pakistan, Nov 21, 2007 (AFP) -Security forces killed the leader of a banned group blamed for a deadly insurgency in Pakistan's southwestern province of Baluchistan, a spokesman for the group said Wednesday.

Balach Marri, identified by Pakistani authorities as the leader of the Baluchistan Liberation Army, was killed in a military operation overnight, the group's spokesman Beeberg Baluch told reporters by telephone.

The Pakistani military and police were not immediately available to comment on the claim. A local television channel meanwhile said Marri had been killed in Afghanistan, not Pakistan.

Gas-rich Baluchistan has been in the grip of a three-year insurgency launched by ethnic Baluch rebels who want more political rights and a greater share of profits from the region's natural resources.

"Balach Marri was killed by Pakistani security forces in an operation in Kohlu district," Baluch said in a telephone call from an undisclosed location.

"He died along with several other colleagues."

Sources from the Marri tribe, to which the rebel leader belongs, also confirmed his death.

Hundreds of people have died in violence in the province since the insurgency flared in late 2004 but the bloodshed has tailed off since Bugti's death.
AFP

Agno i am more happy as i buy the argument that he was killed in Afghanistan which is currently the base of BLA Terrorist Organization under the nose of USA.

I believe he was killed in Afghanistan and if it is so than the more encouraging thing is that ISI is getting some ground there to wipe this scum and all those SOB/SsoB who are backing BLA.

:tup:

Hmm.. killed in Afghanistan?

So was this an SF operation, or was he "accidentally" killed by coalition troops?

If SF, then look out Brahamdagh Bugti, here we come!

Hmm.. killed in Afghanistan?

So was this an SF operation, or was he "accidentally" killed by coalition troops?!
I dont know Agno as the Pakistani officials have not yet confirmed if he was killed in Balochistan but strong indications are that he was Killed in Afghanistan and i do not see a any accident of Coalition forces behind his killing.
I believe he would have been killed by our agencies in collaboration with those who were harbouring him.
As it has been said about Afghans that they do not keep perminent enemity nor perminent friendship.
I wish the Election process completes and Inshallah ISI will take care of all those anti-Pakistan SsOB who are active in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

If SF, then look out Brahamdagh Bugti, here we come!

Brahamdagh Bugti is said to be India sheltered and funded by India hence i do not see any easy SF operation inside India to get him.
i feel he would have to be darwn from that hole and needs to be holed-up either in Balochistan or Afghanistan.

Brahamdagh Bugti is said to be India sheltered and funded by India hence i do not see any easy SF operation inside India to get him.
i feel he would have to be darwn from that hole and needs to be holed-up either in Balochistan or Afghanistan.

I actually thought he was in Afghanistan. So he is in India eh?

A question for the Indians on this forum:

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN!!
(The one on the left)

If you have, please send details to:

ISI headquarters, Mumbai.
c/o of RAW propoganda wing.

Include one self addressed stamped envelope to obtain reward of one month supply of Shan Biryani Masala. (Please indicate if Vegetarian, to obtain Masala free of all and any animal products)

Your cooperation is appreciated.

A huge blow to indian ambitions. Well if indeed its done by ISI, geat job i must say, BLA should be flushed down the toilet.

Agno Brahmdagh and some others are being sheltered by India for long.

Now coming to the BLA if you had googled one of my articles i have mentioned the headqurters of BLA that is based in Israel with proper address. ;)

A huge blow to indian ambitions. Well if indeed its done by ISI, geat job i must say, BLA should be flushed down the toilet.
IceCold that is something to be cherished as there is strong indication that Balach was killed in Afghanistan as it was reported he was in Afghanistan for last few weeks in that case :)

Bravo ISI

and Inshallah all anti-Pakistan plans by SsOB will be foiled.

First Bugti now a Marri. We are definitely moving towards another partition. And thank God this time it will be our army again which will be responsible for it

Baloch voice says that this picture (11/5/07), of Brahamdegh and Balach, was taken in the mountains of Baluchistan. The guy on the left could be Brahamdegh Bugti, but he looks quite different from his picture with Akbar Bugti.

Agno what that Terrorst site says do you believe in that ? :)

And trust me me and another person ( which we discussed in PMs) we had a chance to chat with an anti-Pakistan SoB who was openly threating both of us and also using abusive language as well as supporting India.
the site you had quoted is being funed and run by India in collaboration with these terrorists of BLA.
Just go and check it you will find who is all behind that site.

Oh yeah, so sorry to disappoint you by killing terrorists and thugs Lahori.

There was an interesting article in the news, about how the PML-N party workers have completely lost interest in politicking, as if the pathetic turnout on NS's arrival wasn't an indication, since their "Quaid" isn't in town.

So when will the PML-N workers decide to run in elections for Pakistanis rather than Nawas Sharif? What great examples of people who refuse to do any work, but would rather ride on the backs of personalities to get into power.

I dont know Agno as the Pakistani officials have not yet confirmed if he was killed in Balochistan but strong indications are that he was Killed in Afghanistan and i do not see a any accident of Coalition forces behind his killing.
I believe he would have been killed by our agencies in collaboration with those who were harbouring him.
As it has been said about Afghans that they do not keep perminent enemity nor perminent friendship.
I wish the Election process completes and Inshallah ISI will take care of all those anti-Pakistan SsOB who are active in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

Agreed! If he has been killed in Afghanistan then that indicates a shift in the Afghan government's part. I think they see that Pakistan is really putting in the effort to take on the Taliban threat and in return, they have to do what Pakistan wants of them as well (which is stop the support for BLA). If he has been killed in Pakistan then its probably a very good success on the part of the security forces.

First Bugti now a Marri. We are definitely moving towards another partition. And thank God this time it will be our army again which will be responsible for it

Oh yaar please spare us the doomsday scenario. This BLA entity is not a mainstream Baloch political party. They have taken on militancy and the other secular Baloch parties have quietly allowed them to operate against the Pakistani forces but in the long run, the secular Baloch parties know that BLA was not doing anything to further their cause.

There was ample evidence that BLA was supported from outside and was responsible for the many bomb blasts in and around Quetta etc. So Balach Marri's elimination actually helps the situation.

I would like to see a political solution and a huge economic uplift of the Baloch areas. We owe them more than anyone else. They are Pakistanis and should be taken care of as such.

If sheikh Mujaeeb would had been killed then ( with apologies to the BD brothers here) like bugti we wouldnt had to see the breaking of pakistan. If you cant praise something atleast give a little credit to what they are doing to safeguard the foundations of pakistan.
Its really sad to see that you are supporting indian sponspered thugs who want to break this country into pieces over the army who's tring to flush them out. Sorry to say but with people like you we really dont need india to destroy us apart.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom