What's new

26 insurgents of BLA killed in pitched battle in Balochistan

@Xeric - Do you think that it would be appropriate to say that the FC is now approaching something that resembles the US Army Rangers - not a Special Force in the mold of the SAS, the SSG or the Navy Seals but a battle hardened special force of a different category that is becoming increasingly well-suited to fight in & against asymmetrical or nonconventional warfare ? :unsure:

@Xeric - Do you think that it would be appropriate to say that the FC is now approaching something that resembles the US Army Rangers - not a Special Force in the mold of the SAS, the SSG or the Navy Seals but a battle hardened special force of a different category that is becoming increasingly well-suited to fight in & against asymmetrical or nonconventional warfare ? :unsure:
Exactly!!

Well done - But i think we should target the bigger scumbags and give chance to young recurites to give up arms and integrate - many of those have joined them because of lack of economic opportunities which actual is fault of govt.

Exactly!!

I believe we should raise the entire FC as a Terrorism Response Force. We hardly face a conventional threat from the western flank. No invasion is coming from Iran or Afghanistan anytime soon. If we utilize FC's resources for unconventional warfare it will eradicate this monster supported by an unnamed 'friend'.

I believe we should raise the entire FC as a Terrorism Response Force. We hardly face a conventional threat from the western flank. No invasion is coming from Iran or Afghanistan anytime soon. If we utilize FC's resources for unconventional warfare it will eradicate this monster supported by an unnamed 'friend'.
FC should be strong enough with land and air assets to prevent any misadventure from the said borders while the army should be on a whole new level! :azn:

Now this shows the hard traing of FC soldiers in the begining of the war they were being killed and kidnapped easily because the were not trained to fight a guerilla war, now after almost 10 years they know how to plan and execute and they completly owned these BLA guys in their stronghold. Hell yeah!!!

The Rapid Action Force under the NISP is doing the same. FC, all and sundry will be part of it after a little reshuffle.

"Pur noor" face of BLA second in command. Bashir Zaib after being given freedom by FC.

Bkt6eLsIMAAGbVF.jpg large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom