What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

April 26, 2022

This image shows the shattered windows at the Karachi University's commerce department. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

This image shows the shattered windows at the Karachi University's commerce department. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

This image shows officials at site of the incident. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

This image shows officials at site of the incident. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

Officials gather evidence from the van. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

Officials gather evidence from the van. — Photo provided by Shahzeb Ahmed

At least four people, including three Chinese nationals, were killed while four others were injured in a suicide attack outside the University of Karachi's (KU) Confucius Institute, officials said on Tuesday.

You want to say that this would result in another strong action by Chinese against BLA?

Just like that Aslam Baloch one???
It's the opposite ....
This incident is the last nail in the coffin !!!!

I was already considering to leave all this behind and move on with my life... this blast just made it sure ..... I will continue to engage on forum, moderate but move away from OSINT & research activities, it's fruitless ....

- Whenever PML N is in govt we always saw this type of attack
There are multiple instances of BLA attack against Chinese in Pakistan during Imran's administration as well. I remember reading about Karachi stock exchange attack and Gwadar attack here. Some Chinese kids were killed in the latter attack as I recall.

The women lived and operated inside Pakistan, was constantly using social media and no one could apprehend her before the incident. Pathetic state of affairs.

"As you sow, so you reap"
When you have good terrorists & bad terrorists, good taliban and bad taliban, good jihad and bad jihad, good millitants and bad millitants deep ingrained into you society then these things are suppose to happened

As a nation you may have drawn a ling but not all are rational and the line which separate black & white turns grey at individual level

What an average pakistani thinks of Kasmiri terrorist the same Baloch think of fighter among themselves,
What pakistani thought of Taliban in 80s is what a TTP supporter thinks of TTP fighers today

Bottom line is Terrorist from all regions , religions are wrong and this policy will help nations to avoid these terrorist mentality
Incompetent filth sitting at the helms of power .... it is utterly disgusting and disgrace to those men who give their life for this country.....

It's the opposite ....
This incident is the last nail in the coffin !!!!

I was already considering to leave all this behind and move on with my life... this blast just made it sure ..... I will continue to engage on forum, moderate but move away from OSINT & research activities, it's fruitless ....

Can't blame you

When establishment is interested in some other issues like politics while potential terrorists are jumping on social media for everyone to see but intelligence agencies of Pakistan

There are multiple instances of BLA attack against Chinese in Pakistan during Imran's administration as well. I remember reading about Karachi stock exchange attack and Gwadar attack here. Some Chinese kids were killed in the latter attack as I recall.
These people are partisan so dont expect anything rational from them. Just recently 9 chinese were killed near Dasu dam and state of Pakistan had to pay 11 million USD as compensation but this guy thinks such attacks only happen during non pti eras.

You'd be

Bhai kahan kahan security den?
Foreign Policy mei apny Na pesh kia karen apni hamesha, har jaga manmani bagher foresight ke. Ya wo bhi nai kar saktey? Usi ke nataij bhugat rahey hum. Foreign policy decisions are not discussed in parliament. They decide it in their own closed door meetings. And then Marne ko aam awam aur Galian khaney ko Political leadership

Where is Pakistan cyber crime unit? Why don’t they crackdown on terrorist online? I can even give them a list of dozens of terrorist sympathizers residing in Pakistan. Terrorist sympathizers should be punished!

In the west if you support any group they call a terrorist even tweet a line in favour of them and you’ll have your house raided. I’ve known people who’s houses got kicked in simply for tweeting in favour of “terrorist” groups.
But in Pakistan I can be the biggest terrorist sympathizer and as a reward I’ll become a mna (mohsin dawar) or a big journalist (Hamid mir).
Time to make black vigo’s a reality and send them to every terrorist supporters house!
All of the cybercrime unit workers were from PTI social media on a volunteer basis working along with our neutrals, as they blocked them officially last year before the soft coup and some after the coup. This is what has happened now

2018-2019 were much peaceful years in terms of attacks and security. It cant be a coincidence. You are trying to argue against hard data and statistics.

1) The jail break near kabul when it fell had thousands of TTP cadre. Taliban freed them and allowed them to operate in Afghanistan freely.

2) They are refusing to go against them calling them their brothers. Hence the drone strikes on Kunar/Khost.

3) Both share the same ideology there is no difference. One party put them in jail and the other took them out.

Foreign Policy mei apny Na pesh kia karen apni hamesha, har jaga manmani bagher foresight ke. Ya wo bhi nai kar saktey? Usi ke nataij bhugat rahey hum. Foreign policy decisions are not discussed in parliament. They decide it in their own closed door meetings. And then Marne ko aam awam aur Galian khaney ko Political leadership

What I meant was the university area is very huge and nowhere in the world an agency or army can provide security 24/7. I am no where saying it's not a security lapse. To minimize these sort of attacks personal security is not the solution.

We are literally waiting for Chinese to arm twist us like Americans.We cant even provide basic security to foreign nationals.This is the second major attack on Chinese nationals in Pakistan .Chinese were pissed off the last time and no doubt Pakistan will receive a strong statment behind close doors. We can never have a balanced approach btw China and US. All the verbal threats issued by US to stop CPEC have failed so now they have started openly targeting Chinese nationals in Pakistan. I am waiting for the moment when China starts to treat us the same way as Americans because we only understand the language of "Danda" not friendship.

Back
Top Bottom