What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Rip to the deads.
DGISPR should come a say that, wrt security of Pakistan they are neutral since current leadership has fucked so much.

When I heard female suicide bomber, I immediately knew it was BLA.

Scum can't target the military because they'll get their asses whooped, so they convince their young women to target schools.
They have targeted military in past. They have ran over several outposts in past 2 years and also taken in PoW who they executed afterwards.

Scum can't target the military because they'll get their asses whooped, so they convince their young women to target schools.
I was pretty far off with my judgment, when they were saying it was a Burqa Clad woman i was thinking some Islamist militant group must have perpetrated it considering that the Baloch Organizations have until now not really used women in their attacks. Compare that to the islamist groups which have had a history.

Well sometimes states have to do old style face to face, up close and personal clean up. Pakistan leadership is too coward and corrupt to take any meaningful action.

IMG_20220426_171810.jpg

B!tch was tired

Back
Top Bottom