ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Suicide bomber kills four at Datta Khel , North Waziristan checkpoint:

AFP

2418104316ad975.jpg

PESHAWAR: A suicide bomber killed four people when he detonated a car bomb at a police checkpoint in a marketplace in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday, officials said.

Pakistan is grappling with an uptick in militancy since the Taliban returned to power in neighbouring Afghanistan, although the latest attack has not yet been claimed by any group.

Local police official Rasool Daraz told that two soldiers, a policeman and a civilian were killed when the bomber blew himself up in Liaqat Bazar of the Datta Khel sub-division of North Waziristan.

“The bomber blew up his vehicle while he was being searched at the check post,” he said.

“It seems the bomber wanted to reach another destination but blew himself up after he was stopped by police for a routine search.”

Another five people were wounded in the blast.

A second police official, Tariq Dawar, confirmed the incident and casualties.

Its so sad, but Pakistanis 250 million of them are all "mute" and "Quiet" with their security forces getting killed.

Have Pakistanis left supporting the Armed Forces now?
supporting ? are you ok ? paksitnais now happy to see wardi walas got medicine of terror.

do you never seen how these napak forces killing torturing and jailing innocents ? or you mean life of uniformed terrorists is more important then civilians ?

Once the armed forces start behaving like servants of the nation and stop raping PTI women and abducting children of supporters, we will all support them in all their operations.

Until then, expect us to laugh at the mess our nation is in.

Its so sad, but Pakistanis 250 million of them are all "mute" and "Quiet" with their security forces getting killed and some of them happy as seen on above posts.

Tell me about the thousands in jail and many more on the run. Do let me know when the killers of Arshad Shareef are caught and the whereabouts of Imran Riaz Khan is confirmed by our lunber 1 agency.

Once the armed forces start behaving like servants of the nation and stop raping PTI women and abducting children of supporters, we will all support them in all their operations.

Until then, expect us to laugh at the mess our nation is in.

Tell me about the thousands in jail and many more on the run. Do let me know when the killers of Arshad Shareef are caught and the whereabouts of Imran Riaz Khan is confirmed by our lunber 1 agency.

Firstly there is no actual evidence of any rape of any PTI women, yes violent capture, mistreatment, hunger, psychological torture are what you get when revolting against the state, stop burning the government and military buildings.

happiness and enjoyment
There is no point obtaining sin for such acts. Best thing to do, if you are conflicted due to politics, is not to comment or voice your opinion. At the end of the day, those soldiers, policemen and the civilians (especially the civilians) did not have anything to do with what the establishment is doing.

As Imran Khan said, don't hate the army. There is a difference between the army and the establishment.

As Imran Khan said, don't hate the army. There is a difference between the army and the establishment.
We don't hate the army...it's the establishment that is the target of our displeasure at the state of affairs

We don't hate the army...it's the establishment that is the target of our displeasure at the state of affairs
That's fair enough. However sadly some people (most people) are unable to differentiate between the 2.

Firstly there is no actual evidence of any rape of any PTI women, yes violent capture, mistreatment, hunger, psychological torture are what you get when revolting against the state, stop burning the government and military buildings.
Evidence is sitting on illegal army chiefs desk given to him by MI that this was PDM and some Army personals that did the burning...
Torture and Rape has been taken place for over and year,so stop talking from your ***...

Its so sad, but Pakistanis 250 million of them are all "mute" and "Quiet" with their security forces getting killed and some of them happy as seen on above posts.

Well I support those kn the borders...those fighting Pakistanis and taking their haq they can go jump

There is no point obtaining sin for such acts. Best thing to do, if you are conflicted due to politics, is not to comment or voice your opinion. At the end of the day, those soldiers, policemen and the civilians (especially the civilians) did not have anything to do with what the establishment is doing.

You know what SIN is? It's getting paid to serve and protect and doing exactly the opposite.
Those few corrupts are nothing without the Na_Pak Army giving them un conditional support, I like when people like you are completely out to lunch, you ignore the reality, but very quick to give the rest of lessons of good and evil on cooked up reality...
You know what's also a SIN If you see something wrong Try stopping it if you can't atleast call it what it is. You my friend is doing the exactly the opposite...

Back
Top Bottom