What's new

Suicide bomber kills four at Datta Khel , North Waziristan checkpoint:

like the german soldiers? just following orders?
It's not that easy. They are not financially well off people. If their jobs are gone they can't feed their families. You have to be in their shoes to understand this.
Plus these soldiers lost their lives due to cross border terrorism from Afghanistan.So why this hatred when they died fighting anti Pakistan elements.

Mark this post -------- In all likelihood, These attacks will become more frequent, more dangerous, and more widespread in KPK and Baluchistan.

People in these provinces had enough of GHQ and the hatred and distrust has reached boiling point.

Mark this post -------- In all likelihood, These attacks will become more frequent, more dangerous, and more widespread in KPK and Baluchistan.

People in these provinces had enough of GHQ and the hatred and distrust has reached boiling point.
TTP will find easy to recruit more, Pakistan army is doing the worse suicide attack on Pakistan.

It's not that easy. They are not financially well off people. If their jobs are gone they can't feed their families. You have to be in their shoes to understand this.
Plus these soldiers lost their lives due to cross border terrorism from Afghanistan.So why this hatred when they died fighting anti Pakistan elements.
1. even people with an ok background who can easily have any other job in the world still choose to run after sarkari naukri and fauj due to power, regular job etc etc. seen it myself.

2. the terrorist stuff also happens because of the army mishandling sh*t. afghans should not have been allowed to spread to cities in 80s. should have placed in camps and pushed back after soviet withdrawal. and we do not know what happened during the initial phases of operations in musharraf's time. we dont know how many innocent people were killed (men women children), as there was only ptv, and no intl media was allowed. loads died due to drone warfare, with some people even justifying it here on this forum because a few high value targets were killed as well. what do you think the victims are going to do? throw flowers at the soldiers that aided or took part in the killings?

Mother of All Evil ( Army) will never learn a lesson because I believe these generals will never stop doing corruption and supporting corrupt system within the army and country. In 2023 they are crying for Jinnah House but they will never say a single word about their occupation on the said House. Army is propogating about their sacrifices in WOT but they don’t care about 70k innocent civilians who were killed because of their greed.
In 75 years how many times India attacks us? And how many times we start a war with them and achieve nothing. I don’t know why Pakistanies are worshipping these idiots they are only security guards

Incompetent army, as always failing to do it's real job, but good at destroying our country. I just hope someone takes out these generals.

Or we can take all of north India which wouldn’t be too difficult once get this western colonial force out of the way. I seen the capability and caliber of the Indians and I’m confident militias will cut through you like a knife through butter.

Your economy will self implode from just a mere whisper
1685026570889.jpeg

There is no point obtaining sin for such acts. Best thing to do, if you are conflicted due to politics, is not to comment or voice your opinion. At the end of the day, those soldiers, policemen and the civilians (especially the civilians) did not have anything to do with what the establishment is doing.

As Imran Khan said, don't hate the army. There is a difference between the army and the establishment.

Ordinary soldiers and policemen are the main culprit. They are the one who goes out and terrorizing ordinary citizens because some sick heads ordered them. If they refuse to follow the illegal and unjust orders, so called establishment ain't going to do jack shit.

Back
Top Bottom