What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Pakistani Facebook is filled with them, whether they are BLA, ISIS, or Taliban sympathizers. I have been witnessing this for years now, believe me nothing will be done. I have seen very educated People in Pakistan openly proclaim their support or love for banned terror outfits and terrorists (many of them who work for the government or security forces!) on Facebook, nothing happens to them. Its almost as if the government has no interest in fighting extremism and radicalism in our society whatsoever, who would have thought?
Hindjews are spreading disunity.

a dentist have no future in Pakistan, they might got money for better future of children,

when a patient feel stomach pain, he will rush towards hospital in this country,
but a patient will not go to hospital until there is 99% chance he will loose his teeth.
But given the population density in big cities, it is likely that he made a good living. Crazy that she wiped it all away and he praised her for it. This must be a unique case in Pakistan. I believe the church bombings in Sri Lanka was also done by well to do people in high standing. Only similar case that I can think of in South Asia

Last edited:
Its purely simple. BLA is far leftist/communist. Thus many of the baloch militants you will see now are fairly educated and progressive. This has been a trend actually for many decades, but our so called "Experts" are all of a sudden realizing this. In fact many attacks over the last few years have been by leftist/progressive/communist BSO members.

Communist are usually atheist thus her allegence is most likely to shaitain. Politically she did it for attention ie bringing attention to baloch "cause", religiously She did it for Shaitan and will burn in hell.

If you scope thru her husbands profile you will see an example of this

World notorious butchering organizations are ISIS and Al Qaeda, TTP is also Al Qaeda network group. So, if a mullah slaughter any one, then it has nothing to link with Islam.
But if someone is atheist (even not confirmed), he killed people,then it is linked with atheism or communism, lol

Al Qaeda have not engineers, businessmen, doctors?

Communist Baloch killing Communist Chinese trying to help them get a better life? Sounds off to me 🤔

This whole conflict is off. You can try to make it logical but in the end of the day its just a mind circus of terror.

Even if tomorrow Balochistan is given independance these people will just go kill themselves everyday. Same thing once afghanistan got "Independance".

World notorious butchering organizations are ISIS and Al Qaeda, TTP is also Al Qaeda network group. So, if a mullah slaughter any one, then it has nothing to link with Islam.
But if someone is atheist (even not confirmed), he killed people,then it is linked with atheism or communism, lol

Al Qaeda have not engineers, businessmen, doctors?

No one stated they are atheist, but that most communist are atheist. What you stated makes no sense.

TTP/ISIS/AQ are all islamist terrorist organizations

BLA/BRA/BLP are leftist/communist ethnic organizations

Anyone who studied basic conflict can tell you that.

Pakistan should have something like how the US have black water, or the Russians have wagner group, pretty Sure there’s a lot of really really rich ex military men, heck they can even prob do a foreign legion route of France and get alot of oversea or foreign Pakistanis, but then again I can’t expect much.
Only way to take ttp is silently rather than sending direct fighter jets and drones for bombing which have greater chance of coletral damage

Pak army should understand from history that coletral damage will directly bring hatred to normal Afghanis to us who will fight till death which we cannot win

Better get our enemies silently and make a pak black water who attack them silently by poisoning them infiltrate inside their force and kill them silently is a way

"watan ki bohabat"

They are brainwashed to such extreme level

They say that China is stealing from them, but if there was no China, there would be no roads, no Gwadar, no irrigation projects, no nothing. You'd still be stuck at the mercy of the sardars and living in a hell hole.

Are the Chinese only ones capable of building roads ?

'The BLA, especially the Majeed Brigade, has close contact with India but it is hard to judge whether these are official not. But without Indian travel permits, the Majeed Brigade head's visits to India would not be possible, Wang Shida, deputy director of the South Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania Research Institute of Contemporary International Relations Research Academy of China, told the Global Times.'

Wonder if the PLA will turn up the heat on the LAC or use other options as a response if they find India is behind it.

'The BLA, especially the Majeed Brigade, has close contact with India but it is hard to judge whether these are official not. But without Indian travel permits, the Majeed Brigade head's visits to India would not be possible, Wang Shida, deputy director of the South Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania Research Institute of Contemporary International Relations Research Academy of China, told the Global Times.'

Wonder if the PLA will turn up the heat on the LAC or use other options as a response if they find India is behind it.
China and Pakistan should do a joint operation to clear out the terrorist nests in India, time to take the war to the terrorists.

But given the population density in big cities, it is likely that he made a good living. Crazy that she wiped it all away and be praised her for it. This must be a unique case in Pakistan. I believe the church bombings in Sri Lanka was also done by well to do people in high standing. Only similar case that I can think of in South Asia
A lot of Baloch who are pro Baloch nationalism are quite articulate, educated and "relatively" well off.
BLA's Majeed Brigade is full of neat & clean, tech savvy young men (and women now?). Atleast from what I've noticed.
One particular trait of Baloch nationalism has been the extensive involvement of women. It's very hard to find any Baloch protest without women participating in them. (peaceful protests)
But women shouldering with radical Baloch is something new. In hindsight, one can claim it was a very natural progression.
Why do they do it? What are the causes? et al are some questions to which you will not get your answers here. :happy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom