What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Atheists attacking Pakistan, religious extremists attacking Pakistan, corrupt politicians attacking Pakistan. What next?
Aliens attacking Pakistan.

On serious note...time for a deep introspection of whoever are running the country, Military , Politicians, Academicians, think tanks etc etc...all need to come together and define the roadmap for next 30 years.....

let me clarify and if you read my other posts you will understand that this was not targetted towards Chinese but instead mocking our own leadership
That is still very insensitive with such short description which can cause a lot of misleading ,given the tragic of such issue.

Hope Pakistan can get rid of the terrorist attack soon, no matter what method you use.

Are the Chinese only ones capable of building roads ?

They are the only ones willing to come, or are there any others?

I think that BLA attacks China because the Chinese companies deal with Pakistan. If Balochistan dealt directly with China, then it will likely not be a problem for them.

Balochistan is Pakistan, just like how other provinces are Pakistan.

This is how it goes anywhere in the world.

Exactly.

They say that China is stealing from them, but if there was no China, there would be no roads, no Gwadar, no irrigation projects, no nothing. You'd still be stuck at the mercy of the sardars and living in a hell hole.

The Reko Diq money, 25% of it will go to Balochistan govt. Would you rather have 25% of a 100 billion or 0 or 0 billion?
The problem is some people in Balochistan and some "unfriendly" countries want to split Balochistan from Pakistan and China wants Pakistan to be united, prosperous and strong as a country, that is in China's interests too. That's why China is investing in Balochistan and Pakistan in general through like CPEC project. BLA sees China as blocking them from achieving their independence goal.

'The BLA, especially the Majeed Brigade, has close contact with India but it is hard to judge whether these are official not. But without Indian travel permits, the Majeed Brigade head's visits to India would not be possible, Wang Shida, deputy director of the South Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania Research Institute of Contemporary International Relations Research Academy of China, told the Global Times.'

Wonder if the PLA will turn up the heat on the LAC or use other options as a response if they find India is behind it.
the effectiveness of low intensity action by non official actors is that the victim party is never sure who the perp is and also whether its worth escalating and risking a major conflict.
The reason the 1000 cut theory is so popular.

I am sure Chinese Leadership must be thinking, Zameen mili Banjer, aur Allies mile (you know what i mean)

What a disgrace, this criminally incompetent Bajwa has turned Pakistan into a joke.

Is there possibility that PLA and PA joint launch a special military operation against the BLA terrorists?
Low chance. PA is more than enough to handle these people, but the top brass are mostly spineless, let’s see if this incident opens their eyes, though I doubt it.

Hope Pakistan can get rid of the terrorist attack soon, no matter what method you use.
Pakistan needs drones and political cover from china to go into iran and afghanistan and bomb the BLA camps there.

Is there possibility that PLA and PA joint launch a special military operation against the BLA terrorists?
that is urgently needed right now, hope Pak government is listening

I’ve been saying secularism and nationalism ideologies won’t work in Pakistan, it’ll bring harm if we try to implement them. This attack proves that. When we promote secularism and nationalism we empower ethnic nationalists because Pakistan is just 75 yrs old there’s no “Pakistani nationalism” because Pakistan is made up of many different nations. When we promote secularism and nationalism, people become ethnic nationalists because Pakistan never existed before but the many nations that make up Pakistan existed for centuries.
A Baloch and a Punjabi have very different culture, history, language and way of life. The only link a Baloch and Punjabi have is through Islam otherwise there’s no link between them. “Pakistani nationalism” isn’t enough to create a link between us because Pakistan only existed in the last 75 years and even before that Balochistan was a separate princely state under British while we were actually part of British India.

Keep promoting secularism and nationalism and watch many separatist movements in Pakistan take place. This also strengthens ttp narrative.

The reason why an educated mother of 2 belonging to middle class family became a terrorist is because we are very very badly losing the narrative war.

In my opinion this would make matters worse

There is nothing the PA cannot do on the ground themselves, Chinese assistance should be intelligence support and behind the scenes.

One of BLA's main belief is that Pakistan is working with China to steal their resources and oppress them

In my opinion this would make matters worse

There is nothing the PA cannot do on the ground themselves, Chinese assistance should be intelligence support and behind the scenes.

One of BLA's main belief is that Pakistan is working with China to steal their resources and oppress them
Pakistan is loosing control of that part of your land.

If a Pakistani is killed in Xingjiang , it’s China’s very responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom