What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

No wonder then that she wasn't picked up by any intel.

This is definitely not the profile of someone who will go on and carry out such an attack.

The question now becomes, why did she do it? What led her to do it?

She wasn't one of the oppressed, she wasn't picked up, she was from a middle class family and living a middle class life.

Is the BLA propaganda as extreme as TTP now? TTP at least promises a better after life and their own messed up version of it, what does BLA do?

On one hand you talk about oppression, on the other hand you kill the only people in the world who are willing to come to your country and actually develop it?

There are definitely some heavy handed policies applied by FC and others in Balochistan, but I would actually lay the blame more on the sardars and tribal lords there. They keep their people in the dark and in a state of oppression, which doesn't let them groom and become members of a functioning society.

Its purely simple. BLA is far leftist/communist. Thus many of the baloch militants you will see now are fairly educated and progressive. This has been a trend actually for many decades, but our so called "Experts" are all of a sudden realizing this. In fact many attacks over the last few years have been by leftist/progressive/communist BSO members.

Communist are usually atheist thus her allegence is most likely to shaitain. Politically she did it for attention ie bringing attention to baloch "cause", religiously She did it for Shaitan and will burn in hell.

If you scope thru her husbands profile you will see an example of this

BSO baloch terrorist openly doing their fake "national anthem" in the middle of punjab... Why isnt the ISI and Bajwas fat arse doing anything about this? Talk about feeding the snake that will bite you. We need to kick out every baloch student studying in KP, Sindh, Punjab and send them back to the hell they came from!

Its purely simple. BLA is far leftist/communist. Thus many of the baloch militants you will see now are fairly educated and progressive. This has been a trend actually for many decades, but our so called "Experts" are all of a sudden realizing this. In fact many attacks over the last few years have been by leftist/progressive/communist BSO members.

Communist are usually atheist thus her allegence is most likely to shaitain. Politically she did it for attention ie bringing attention to baloch "cause", religiously She did it for Shaitan and will burn in hell.

BSO baloch terrorist openly doing their fake "national anthem" in the middle of punjab... Why isnt the ISI and Bajwas fat arse doing anything about this? Talk about feeding the snake that will bite you. We need to kick out every baloch student studying in KP, Sindh, Punjab and send them back to the hell they came from!
tbf Baloch majority area of Punjab or area with a significant number of Baloch present (Rajanpur is near that area if my geography serves me right?) - our former CM was a Baloch from around that area and spoke both actual Balochi and Punjabi/Saraiki

saying that- It still shows incompetence as if it's taking place on a university campus than they should know

There is a good reason Pakistan was broken in 1971. If people like you are in charge it will get broken in the future
mr. traitor
there were several reasons for 1971, distance b/w both parts was main reason,
bhutto did not want bangalis,
too much population, too much floods, small land area but water water everywhere, so politician did not want them.

Balochistan is different,

big problem is bajwa, he is tolerating ttp and bla..instead fking them

Pakistan repeating mistakes again Zia musharaf mistakes

We should not target ttp in Afghanistan directly

We had to send marcenaries fund them to fight ttp

We should not get our boots directly in conflict in Afghanistan when we will learn not to get in way of fired arrow

I said it here that terrorist will bring wave of attack our political system establishment who thinks that they do what ever they want without counting after effects is a big pain

I'm not saying we should not take ttp head on but use USA way to deal with them they hire guns for this to get out of direct conflict and minimize retaliation chances

Pakistan repeating mistakes again Zia musharaf mistakes

We should not target ttp in Afghanistan directly

We had to send marcenaries fund them to fight ttp

We should not get our boots directly in conflict in Afghanistan when we will learn not to get in way of fired arrow

I said it here that terrorist will bring wave of attack our political system establishment who thinks that they do what ever they want without counting after effects is a big pain

I'm not saying we should not take ttp head on but use USA way to deal with them they hire guns for this to get out of direct conflict and minimize retaliation chances
Pakistan should have something like how the US have black water, or the Russians have wagner group, pretty Sure there’s a lot of really really rich ex military men, heck they can even prob do a foreign legion route of France and get alot of oversea or foreign Pakistanis, but then again I can’t expect much.

Exactly.

They say that China is stealing from them, but if there was no China, there would be no roads, no Gwadar, no irrigation projects, no nothing. You'd still be stuck at the mercy of the sardars and living in a hell hole.

The Reko Diq money, 25% of it will go to Balochistan govt. Would you rather have 25% of a 100 billion or 0 or 0 billion?
I think that BLA attacks China because the Chinese companies deal with Pakistan. If Balochistan dealt directly with China, then it will likely not be a problem for them.

Communist Baloch killing Communist Chinese trying to help them get a better life? Sounds off to me 🤔

ریاست کو اس وقت سے ڈرنا چاہیے جب ناظم جوکھیو کی بیوہ بھی ایسے ہی بمب باندھ کر انصاف لے گی

جس ملک میں فوج کو سرے عام گالیاں دینے والی مریم کے لیے چار بینچ بن جائیں اور بارہ بج عدالتیں کھل جائیں تو وہاں لوگ ایسا کرنے پر مجبور ہو جائیں گے

nazim ki bewa ko insaaf zaror milna chahiye,

jub nawaz govt se gaya to fauj qasoor war,
jub imran gaya to fauj qasoor war,

to janab yeh jo islami mulk hai na, iss se islam nikal nahi raha, yeh islam mein hi hai k pessay do aur qatil churrwa lo, to nazim shib k sath bhi yahi huwa, bewa ko paisa day ker zaror chup ker wa diya gaya ya pressure daal ker, ab judge kehtay hain k hum to wo manay gay jo islam kehta hai, kabhi aap ka court kachayhri ka chaker lagay kisi case mein to sub samajh a jaye ga..

baqi janab fauj ko to imran sahib bhi galiya dilwa rahy hain,
nazim sahib jaisy lakho case court mein hon gay, lekin yeh case ziada zarori tha, jub tak case international na ho jaye iss mulk mein kuch hota nahi, baqi saudi, iran, afghanistan ka naam na hi lena waha aur bhi bura haal hai

Yea, so weird. He must get his head checked.

His twitter bio says that he works in Karachi. I wonder how his colleagues approached him after his affiliations came to light. His patients must be spooked. Good luck with that Dentist practice btw.

a dentist have no future in Pakistan, they might got money for better future of children,

when a patient feel stomach pain, he will rush towards hospital in this country,
but a patient will not go to hospital until there is 99% chance he will loose his teeth.

So what exactly were they trying to gain by blowing some Chinese teachers? any conclusions?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom