What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

What incentive do local intelligence agencies have to take action against them. The entire top leadership is living in asylum in West
None, they probably won't even read it, but the accounts on the other hand do get frightened...

Plus, the west doesn't take kind to any kind of praising of suicide bombing, no matter who it's for

None, they probably won't even read it, but the accounts on the other hand do get frightened...

Plus, the west doesn't take kind to any kind of praising of suicide bombing, no matter who it's for

Do you really think that no one knows about the BLA sympatheizers sitting in Pakistan, some on TV even have become GHQ spokespersons?

Grow up brother..

Do you really think that no one knows about the BLA sympatheizers sitting in Pakistan, some on TV even have become GHQ spokespersons?

Grow up brother..
Not talking about those sitting in Pakistan

I'm talking about accounts from the West

BLA spreading a whatsapp vid where few fighters standing with one commander speaking in English... Asking President Xi of China... Withdraw all Chinese from Blouchistan land and see.... And stop supporting enemies (pak) or you will regret forever..... Saying we have special units to target Chinese.... Majeed Brgd. is highly trained with thousands of fidaein... Ready for the task......

And lots of BS....

Now they suddenly sprung up....

US said remove IK and all will be fine.... But the removal has resulted in more bloody incidents.
They always play both sides
They successfully put trojans inside, raised them to the tops...
and then meanwhile facilitated the other side under table to do mischiefs.. Thus proving We are not into it

Later first party will also be compensated for the betrayal because of vastness of resources at hand

Dont think They are Superpower for a reason

Holy friggin Christ. This man is openly praising his terrorist wife on Twitter while living in Pakistan and is still free. How incompetent can state institutions get
Seems like the family share the same ideology and could therefore be prepped for violence. It is hard to believe that husband could not have known her activities. Think he must be picked up by now.

Is this only me or there are other people losing final hope for this country as well?

Seems like the family share the same ideology and could therefore be prepped for violence. It is hard to believe that husband could not have known her activities. Think he must be picked up by now.
He is in on it, the wife went to Iran and Afghanistan after properly joining BLA in 2019. It's hard to believe she did all that own her own.

He is in on it, the wife went to Iran and Afghanistan after properly joining BLA in 2019. It's hard to believe she did all that own her own.
The kids would not know anything. They will be scorned for life. Husband can be held accountable for not reporting the plans. But better for kids if they are relocated outside the country and adopted by some people. Over time, they will hopefully forget everything.

Is this only me or there are other people losing final hope for this country as well?

Pakistan just loves chaos.

I said it so many times, the regime change will lead to more humiliations.

India hosted the world intelligence chiefs the other day.

Pakistan hosted the OIC last month with a solid leader.

Look at the difference now, corrrupts back in charge with the wrong headlines all over again.

I was getting my haircut the other day and the Kurdish man was even saying how much he likes and respects Imran Khan. That's the reach we had just after 3 years of IK.

The kids would not know anything. They will be scorned for life. Husband can be held accountable for not reporting the plans. But better for kids if they are relocated outside the country and adopted by some people. Over time, they will hopefully forget everything.
Well, the father seems to think that the children will grow up to be proud of their mother after what she did...

Holy friggin Christ. This man is openly praising his terrorist wife on Twitter while living in Pakistan and is still free. How incompetent can state institutions get

For the love of Pakistan.
Are you reading this ISI?
She slaughtered guests and innocent folks and this man of her's is talking about "selfless acts and pride".

Well, the father seems to think that the children will grow up to be proud of their mother after what she did...
Yea, so weird. He must get his head checked.

His twitter bio says that he works in Karachi. I wonder how his colleagues approached him after his affiliations came to light. His patients must be spooked. Good luck with that Dentist practice btw.

It’s funny how BLA claim that Pakistan is robbing balochistan poor People etc blah blah, yet almost ever single BLA member has been from a middle class or above, or they’ve been to a Pakistani uni and then turnt extremist. they claim they want a independent Balochistan yet they don’t have public support (in Balochistan) and have to operate from outside of Pakistan. They say there’s no development in Balochistan that’s why they want a independent country, yet there’s billions of dollars of investment and development going on currently, and they want that to stop. They used to always claim “we want to go for Pakistani army and not civilians“ yet all they do now is kill civilians. Clearly we know they are full of bs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom