What's new

BJP opposes reservations for Muslims: Rajnath

Dude. what u r writing is only true in Real Democracies where sane leaders rule.

In India Leader are criminals and will never help Muslims, infect they will use Muslims as a stepping stone to get elected even if it has to be riots and scores of Muslims killed.

So in this situation Muslims should get reserved seats and good protection from these criminals till India become what it claims to be. A real Democracy.

Hasn't India had President's of the Republic who have been Muslim?

See edit.

Last edited:
Hasn't India had President's of the Republic who have been Muslim?

See edit.

I heard about him, what a Muslim he was, as per him, the first thing he did when he woke up, read Gita, not Quran, but Gita, what kind of Muslim he could read Gite no problem, but read Quran first. A good Muslim would do the first thing n first.

This is a tokenism done to show case and fool the world, We the Pakistanis know India very closely, u cannot fool us by this tokenism

One more thing for the sake of Knowledge.

As per my knowledge there is no caste based system in Islam.

However many lower castes hindus who were converted to Islam by will or by force (during mughal era) still consider themselves as lower castes (despite of being muslims) because they are not treated well by their fellow muslim brothers in India.

One such organization of Dalit muslims is lead by prominant film actor Kader Khan.

So now the question is even if muslims get reservation there will be these self-proclaimed dalit muslims or minority muslims groups such as Bohri muslims who will stay away from the reservation and will demand a separate reservation for themselves.

Moral of the story is reservation and caste systems are more political these days in India than anything else.

This is one of the big hurdle in India's growth.

Actually, I was curious, Dr. Zakir Hussain, 3rd President of India, 1967-69, was Muslim, and Dr. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, 5th President of India, 1974-77, was also a Muslim.

In India Leader are criminals and will never help Muslims,

Ohh bhai your country's president is being called as 10%. Nawaz, Altaf are all notified criminals. What gives you right to talk about our politicians?

infect they will use Muslims as a stepping stone to get elected even if it has to be riots and scores of Muslims killed.

Doesnt the same thing happen in Pakistan? Taliban killing innocent people, Pak army killing Taliban, Pak army raiding a mosque. Ages long Shia-Sunni secraterian violance. What really gives you a right to talk about us (muslims in India)????

How about first fixing your own house Pakistan???
Dude. what u r writing is only true in Real Democracies where sane leaders rule.

Manmohan Singh (PM of India) is the most educated leader among all the world leaders unless u want to prove me worng.

So in this situation Muslims should get reserved seats and good protection from these criminals till India become what it claims to be. A real Democracy.

I never required a reservation. Neither I am in the favor of it. Whoever is having brains get the job and right education.

I heard about him, what a Muslim he was, as per him, the first thing he did when he woke up, read Gita, not Quran, but Gita, what kind of Muslim he could read Gite no problem, but read Quran first. A good Muslim would do the first thing n first.

The real pain is that he is the father of our missiles. Nothing else. Some years back someone's argument was he is not muslim coz he is veg.

Besides Dr.Kalam there are many muslims who dosent read Gita (by your standards) are still true heros of India.

Try doing a google on CQMH Abdul Hamid sometimes. You might also claim that he was not true muslim.

Try doing google on Fatima Beewi. You might call her unislamic since she was the first woman judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court of India.

Actually, I was curious, Dr. Zakir Hussain, 3rd President of India, 1967-69, was Muslim, and Dr. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, 5th President of India, 1974-77, was also a Muslim.

Leave it mate. Last time someone declared Dr.Kalam as unislamic because he is vegeterian.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

One more thing for the sake of Knowledge.

As per my knowledge there is no caste based system in Islam.

However many lower castes hindus who were converted to Islam by will or by force (during mughal era) still consider themselves as lower castes (despite of being muslims) because they are not treated well by their fellow muslim brothers in India.

One such organization of Dalit muslims is lead by prominant film actor Kader Khan.

So now the question is even if muslims get reservation there will be these self-proclaimed dalit muslims or minority muslims groups such as Bohri muslims who will stay away from the reservation and will demand a separate reservation for themselves.

Moral of the story is reservation and caste systems are more political these days in India than anything else.

This is one of the big hurdle in India's growth.

In Islam if u practice cast system your are a big sinner, in Hinduism it is accepted, and in Islam those who practice are considered and looked upon as not good Muslims, but in Hinduism it is law.

it is not political, it is down right inhumane and must be stopped at any cost.

I was surprised to hear that there was a fight between lower class and higher class Sikhs in one of the European countries

I was surprised to hear that there was a fight between lower class and higher class Sikhs in one of the European countries

Sikhism doent have lower caste or higher caste. They just have a Shia-Sunni Type system.

One group is dera while other group is Akali. They are having these problems since last 2-3 years when one of the Dera Guru (religious leader) insulted Akali's. Their fight is also more political.

A sikh member will enlight us more.

In Islam if u practice cast system your are a big sinner, in Hinduism it is accepted, and in Islam those who practice are considered and looked upon as not good Muslims, but in Hinduism it is law.

it is not political, it is down right inhumane and must be stopped at any cost.

Thats my point. There is no caste system in Islam. We all eat in one plate. However there are some muslims in India who practice it for their own political ambissions and this is the reason that this whole caste reservation or religion based reservation hoopla is never ending.

Muslims in India are also not united within themselves. Bohri's are hated by Sunni's (Mostly Deobandi's and Wahabi's) like nothing.

There are also fights within for the top religious posts. Everybody (religious leader) wanna play self proclaimed leader.

Hence the point is even if Muslims get reservations there will be no benifit.

For e.g If we (muslims) get 4% reservation someone might want 3% for Sunni's and 1% shia's which will again create a devide within the religion. A needy person will never get beinift because of this kind of never ending politics.

And my point is that those Muslims who practice such things are not good Muslims. but in other Religions u. r. required to practice it.
Gupish

And Gharib nawaz, u r trying to argue for the sake of argument, please donot give me Shia, sunny thing.

Just reserve seats for Muslims and call it so, don't divide and subdivide and try bring in sects where they don't belong.

Last edited:
And my point is that those Muslims who practice such things are not good Muslims. but in other Religions u. r. required to practice it.
Gupish

And Gharib nawaz, u r trying to argue for the sake of argument, please donot give me Shia, sunny thing.

Just reserve seats for Muslims and call it so, don't divide and subdivide and try bring in sects where they don't belong.

No reservations.

I am against all kind of reservations. The person who deserves get the opportunity.

I made it very clear in my previous posts.

This is a tokenism done to show case and fool the world, We the Pakistanis know India very closely, u cannot fool us by this tokenism

You actually just don't know anything about Sir Abdul Kalam
just because he is a vegie(as per your saying) or read gita.
He is not a true musalman.

He became our president at old age not at 40 - 45 and before that
he was nowhere close to politics. and he read gita or being veggie one more point may be u do not know he is a bachelor too.

and u want to say he practice all this things for his entire life to "fool the world".

He is one of the most educated , loyal and respected leader india has
ever had. I rate him even loyal than Mister Manmohan singh.

You can conduct a poll in this forum amongst indian members then u will got to know how loyal person he is.

Just because u guyz doesn't even a single loyal leader there u can not object others loyality towards there religion and towards their country

You actually just don't know anything about Sir Abdul Kalam
just because he is a vegie(as per your saying) or read gita.
He is not a true musalman.

He became our president at old age not at 40 - 45 and before that
he was nowhere close to politics. and he read gita or being veggie one more point may be u do not know he is a bachelor too.

and u want to say he practice all this things for his entire life to "fool the world".

He is one of the most educated , loyal and respected leader india has
ever had. I rate him even loyal than Mister Manmohan singh.

You can conduct a poll in this forum amongst indian members then u will got to know how loyal person he is.

Just because u guyz doesn't even a single loyal leader there u can not object others loyality towards there religion and towards their country

What you don't know about him is that he came to Pakistan offering his rocket system and was not accepted so he moved back to India and offered the same system to India and his system was accepted and is being used now a days by India.

His system was based on liquid fuel system, whereas Pakistan has dry fuel system.

Read the following and be enlightened.

An Indian President has no power at all in the
country's affairs. Throughout ~50 years of Bharati
history, no President has done anything worth
mentioning, reason being that he is not empowered to
do so.
By making a so-called Muslim the President, Indians
are actually trying to cover-up Guajarat massacre.
However, I might agree with somebody who thinks that
Abdul Kalam can make an impact on Indo-Pak relations.
Offcourse, he can make things even worse. You know
"Shah se zyada Shah ka wafadar".
We should not expect anything good from Abdul Kalam.
After all, he is the guy who is master-mind behind
India's nuclear and missile technologies.
Besides, although he was born in a Muslim family, but
he does not care at all about Islam or Muslims.
I doubt if he believes in Islam at all.

Abdul Kalam - A Pakistani Forum : Online Discussion Community

What you don't know about him is that he came to Pakistan offering his rocket system and was not accepted so he moved back to India and offered the same system to India and his system was accepted and is being used now a days by India.

His system was based on liquid fuel system, whereas Pakistan has dry fuel system.

Read the following and be enlightened.

An Indian President has no power at all in the
country's affairs. Throughout ~50 years of Bharati
history, no President has done anything worth
mentioning, reason being that he is not empowered to
do so.
By making a so-called Muslim the President, Indians
are actually trying to cover-up Guajarat massacre.
However, I might agree with somebody who thinks that
Abdul Kalam can make an impact on Indo-Pak relations.
Offcourse, he can make things even worse. You know
"Shah se zyada Shah ka wafadar".

Abdul Kalam - A Pakistani Forum : Online Discussion Community

this is just nonsense at its peek

Will u plz provide any reliable source that backs your statement not just a link of a patriotic forum?

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Dude u r really funny. What else? Lollywood rejected Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir and other khans as Lolly wood had better actors and hence all those khans decided to join Bollywood???

An Indian President has no power at all in the country's affairs.

President of India is a Supreme Commander of Indian Armed Forces.

By making a so-called Muslim the President, Indians are actually trying to cover-up Guajarat massacre.

There were 2 muslim presidents before Dr.Kalam.

Any muslim works against Pakistan is not a true muslim. No wonder India has more muslims than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom