What's new

BJP : Only Hindi is India's Official Language

Hahah indians' pretence started again.
Again as i said indians will deny but the truth stands as it is.

Still some Pakistanis that dont know anything about South India(a part of India that didnt even see in their life) is passing comments about us.
Pathetic :lol:
to be honest, these stereotypes are created by presstitutes especially from North.They only concentrate on North.

English is the accepted language of India.

My Tamil co worker told me that if India force Hindi on Tamils. Tamils will seek independence. Is that true.
You have a Tamil friend?BS..no tamil would say such words especially to a Pakistani...Tamils are as patriotic as any other Indian.

Nobel scientist C.V.Raman was a Tamil who had a great love for India.

APJ Abdul kalam who gave missile technology to India was a Tamil.

A.R.Rahman who revolutionised Indian music and sang vande mataram was a tamilian..I can go on and on about Tamils patriotism.

Shut your bloody mouth and stop creating stories out of thin air.

You have a Tamil friend?BS..no tamil would say such words especially to a Pakistani...Tamils are as patriotic as any other Indian.

Nobel scientist C.V.Raman was a Tamil who had a great love for India.

APJ Abdul kalam who gave missile technology to India was a Tamil.

A.R.Rahman who revolutionised Indian music and sang vande mataram was a tamilian..I can go on and on about Tamils patriotism.

Shut your bloody mouth and stop creating stories out of thin air.

I'm not Pakistani. That is why he said that to me.

And English is the common tongue of India, not Hindi.

True, however much indians on pdf deny but in actuality ppl of south india really really hate hindi and many dont even teach their kids that language.

But who cares whatever the hell india does.
Behin, aap ko dakshin bharat ke baare mein much bhi gyaan nahi hai...anek dakshin bhaaratiyon ko Hindi samajh mein aati hai...Bangalore,Hyderabad jaise sthaanon mein sthaanik naagarik hindustani baasha ka gyaan rakhte hai.Mein bhi ek dakshin bharat ke naagarik hun..mera Hindi utni buri bhi nahi hai na?samasth dakshin bhaarat ke paath shaalaon mein Hindi paadayi jaati hai(except Tamil nadu where only cbse schools give you the chance to learn Hindi).

I'm not Pakistani. That is why he said that to me.

And English is the common tongue of India, not Hindi.
Either you must be a pakistani or chinese. Amreekans are'nt these much obsessed with India.

Easier for us.

My native tongue is Cantonese, and the national dialect is Mandarin. Which are both dialects of the same language, i.e. Chinese (Hanyu or Zhongwen).

So I don't have to speak a different language when I travel to the Mainland. I just have to speak a different variety of my own language.

Behin, aap ko dakshin bharat ke baare mein much bhi gyaan nahi hai...anek dakshin bhaaratiyon ko Hindi samajh mein aati hai...Bangalore,Hyderabad jaise sthaanon mein sthaanik naagarik hindustani baasha ka gyaan rakhte hai.Mein bhi ek dakshin bharat ke naagarik hun..mera Hindi utni buri bhi nahi hai na?samasth dakshin bhaarat ke paath shaalaon mein Hindi paadayi jaati hai(except Tamil nadu where only cbse schools give you the chance to learn Hindi).

Hamain pata hai hindustani sarkar apkay ooper bohat krurata kartee hai aur yeh apki sahanshakti ki pariksha hai.

Apka virodh apki sarkar kay leeay chetawanee hoga kay woh apni gyan may increase karain...ok whatever nonsense. Enough is enough.

Anways, i stand by my comments tht i wrote here. Denial is ur choice.

Back
Top Bottom