What's new

BJP : Only Hindi is India's Official Language

" Indian courts and offices allow use of 22 languages," recently completed an ambitious survey in the country, which identified 860 Indian languages.

But English is the official copy. All others are translations.

IMO, in order to unite all of India, we need one language.
One shouldn't give up their mother tongue but one official language is a must.

I went to kerala, I wasn't able to have a conversation with many. It sucked, it felt like I was in different country while traveling within country.

Multiple languages multiple barriers.... Unite us ALL with one language

STOP FEEDTING THiS USELESS THREAD, STARTED SOLELEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF TROLL.
INDIANS : DONT REPLY
MODS : CLOSE THIS THREAD

I went to kerala, I wasn't able to have a conversation with many. It sucked, it felt like I was in different country while traveling within country.

That language will most likely be English as this is the language that unites India.

That language will most likely be English as this is the language that unites India.

don't think so, Hindi is much easier to learn than english for Indians.

Hindi is the language spoken by majority in India ..... so I fully support it as our National Language .

As a South Indian from Kerala , I have never seen any anti-Hindi here .... as a matter of fact more people are speaking hindi nowadays .... thanks to influx of hindi speaking labours here .

who bluffing whom ? a Mallu - sambandham victim contradicting a Hindian - Mughal/Muslim harem victim. Amazing Hindian hypocrisy

who bluffing whom ? a Mallu - sambandham victim contradicting a Hindian - Mughal/Muslim harem victim

y u working hard to divide????
Im talking bout uniting India with one common language, not because i speak it but it is spoken the most.

Think bigger, its time we think about OUR country, First.

don't think so, Hindi is much easier to learn than english for Indians.

CMp6_d6VEAAQMgP.jpg

who bluffing whom ? a Mallu - sambandham victim contradicting a Hindian - Mughal/Muslim harem victim. Amazing Hindian hypocrisy

You are lecturing us about India .

You are not an India and neither a Tamil .

You are nothing but a India obsessed d!ckhead who claims to a Tamil but cannot even differentiate between Tamil and Kannada .

Your opinion about India and matters happening inside my country carry the same weightage as that of a person from Burundi .... which is NILL .

y u working hard to divide????
Im talking bout uniting India with one common language, not because i speak it but it is spoken the most.

Think bigger, its time we think about OUR country, First.

Leave the moron out , brother ..... he is not worth your time .

While living among the Indians in the Middle East, I concluded that English is the most lingua franca in Bharat. Most of the Indians use English as their ligua franca.

with Hindi - ******** end up as pani puri vendor in Chennai

pani_poori_vendor.jpg

With English - Tamil can be Google CEO

sundar-pichai-9.jpg

English is the accepted language of India.

My Tamil co worker told me that if India force Hindi on Tamils. Tamils will seek independence. Is that true.
YES ! will u be the 1st President of Independent Tamil nation !

with Hindi - ******** end up as pani puri vendor in Chennai

pani_poori_vendor.jpg

With English - Tamil can be Google CEO

sundar-pichai-9.jpg
while a retard who cant differentiate between tmail and kannada script .. is getting more retard day by day ~!

Hindi has been accepted by every state except TN,so TN is isolated now but people are not fools to fall for rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom