What's new

BJP is moving away from secularism and towards hardliner Hindutava

The VHP, RSS, and all other so called 'Dals' are all one in skeleton. Different names with same agenda.

and I didn't compare them with LET. That one was an analogy of you asking for proof, proof and proof.....what proof you need. Why will someone go and acknowledge in public that they are one?

Looks like you have comprehension issues...

What a foolish reply .........Bajrang Dal and RSS are not shadow organizations for them to hide. They very well acknowledge in public who they are and what they stand for. They have a website and a office and various branch offices as well.

We are all still waiting for the proof for all those Absurd claims you made.

You really have comprehension issues...

With your language skills .....Yes I DO.

....yeah I meant Naveen patnaik.

I am still trying to figure out your point about the Riot. It can be clearly seen that its the cold murder Assassination of a Hindu religious teacher and his disciples by Christian Terrorists that fueled this riot.

Are you saying the VHP should have kept quite and let Christians murder our culture and religious leaders ? Isn't' keeping quite for 800 years enough ?

The Hindu : Front Page : Maoists claim responsibility for killing of VHP leader

We killed Swami, Maoists say again - Times Of India

Look at those above link also.

I am saying If that RSS man did not encourages hindu's at that time, might have few lives had been saved. And I know what those christian mercenaries are doing in western Odisha. I don't support them either.

What a foolish reply .........Bajrang Dal and RSS are not shadow organizations for them to hide. They very well acknowledge in public who they are and what they stand for. They have a website and a office and various branch offices as well.

We are all still waiting for the proof for all those Absurd claims you made.

With your language skills .....Yes I DO.

:lol: Others never had a problem ever, but you do, Its ok.

VHP, RSS, or Bajrang, Narang, Sadanand ...blah, blah dals. They are lunatics at best. For decades they have only manipulated Hindu religion and nothing.

They all come from the $hit speaking Astha channel group.

:lol: Others never had a problem ever, but you do, Its ok.

:laughcry: .......so this is what it comes down to ..........everybody says so, so it must be true. :cheesy:

What a waste of my time ............... it was like conversing with a dung flinging monkey.

VHP, RSS, or Bajrang, Narang, Sadanand ...blah, blah dals. They are lunatics at best. For decades they have only manipulated Hindu religion and nothing.

They all come from the $hit speaking Astha channel group.

More wild claims :hitwall: ............as usual no proof required. ........ Its all because of "Astha channel" :lol: .............those evil yindoos.

:laughcry: .......so this is what it comes down to ..........everybody says so, so it must be true. :cheesy:

What a waste of my time ............... it was like conversing with a dung flinging monkey.

More wild claims :hitwall: ............as usual no proof required. ........ Its all because of "Astha channel" :lol: .............those evil yindoos.

ok Sankranti, I rest my case. Now go wear that half pant and lathi and 'Change' India...:lol:

The Hindu : Front Page : Maoists claim responsibility for killing of VHP leader

We killed Swami, Maoists say again - Times Of India

Look at those above link also.

I am saying If that RSS man did not encourages hindu's at that time, might have few lives had been saved. And I know what those christian mercenaries are doing in western Odisha. I don't support them either.

If the Christians and the church had not encouraged murder of Swami Lamanananda then a Few more lives might have been saved.

In fact if the 'secular' naveen patnaik had put an stop to this conversion business ...... nothing of this sort would ever have happened and a LOT more lives could have been saved.

HC for re-probe in Laxmanananda Saraswati murder - Indian Express

The Orissa High Court on Thursday directed the police to further investigate the murder of VHP leader Laxmanananda Saraswati on the basis of new material evidences and immediately submit a new chargesheet in the trial court.

........The petitioners had alleged that the police did not take into account the resolution passed by Betticola church in G Udaygiri block of Kandhamal two-three days before the murder.

The petitioners had alleged that the resolution by Betticola church had talked of eliminating Saraswati. They also alleged that a blood-stained sharp weapon found near the pond of Saraswati's ashram was not taken into account.

Majority of Maoist supporters in Orissa are Christians

Admitting that Maoist groups in Orissa derive major support from minority communities, a prominent Maoist leader has said there was reportedly pressure from both Christians and Dalits to eliminate VHP leader Laxmanananda Saraswati.

Sabyasachi Panda alias Sunil, who met a group of journalists at an undisclosed hideout on Saturday, said Saraswati was killed as he did not pay any heed to Maoist's warning. The transcript of Panda's meeting was made available to PTI on Sunday.

"We had asked Laxmanananda to desist from anti-Christian activities. He created a riot in December 2007 and subsequently targeted people indulging in cow slaughter," he said, adding people of both the communities were opposed to the seer. Noting that most of the cadre members and supporters in Orissa belonged to Christian community, Panda said, "It is a fact that Christians are in majority in our organisation. Our supporters in Orissa's Rayagada, Gajapati and Kandhamal also belonged to Christian community."

ok Sankranti, I rest my case. Now go wear that half pant and lathi and 'Change' India...:lol:

You Idiot...........you have No Case. :cry:

The core of belief in communism is what you are professing, my friend.

Simply because they have lost their ancient Norse faith due to mass Christianization. Now when Christianity has failed in Europe, they've become stuck in a cultural crisis, seeing atheism as the way. BTW there is a massive Norse revivalist movement started already in Norway and Sweden and people there are voluntarily coming into its fold.

There was a recent summit in Europe in which community representatives of all ancient faiths (pre-Abrahamic religions) met from world around including Buddhist and Hindu leaders. :)

There is a reason why our country proudly wears our spirituo-cultural belief on its sleeve.

Because it is our identity.

Don't be ashamed of your identity because some cheap-rear people are pretending to be the victim in a country which has accepted more non-Hindu and non-Dharmic refugees since history than ANY other country of organized religion.
Parsis, Jews, pre-revolution Iranians, hundreds of post-Soviet Afghans, Burmese and Tibetans are some of the most well known example

All because of the loving, assimilating, adjusting nature of Dharmic faiths.... unlike organized religion.

My friend, you are Keralite aren't you?

Why are you ashamed of being a proud Hindu by your roots? :)

Your land is called God's Own Country, is one of the most beautiful places and has some of the most spiritual mainstream Hindu shrines. You are today the cradle of ancient medicine of Ayurveda and your place founded the origins of ancient martial arts that spread in entire Asia and the world later.

You should be proud of your identity rather than being ashamed of it and deny it.

Atheism is the consequence of disillusionment of Abrahamic religions that initially exterminated ancient cultures world around.

When people in these countries realized how limited organized religions are, it was late as all their pre-Abrahamic faith's texts and teachings were destroyed.

So they had nothing to return back to, leaving them craving for spiritual enrichment.

Instead, they turned to Atheism as a fresh attempt to start all over again. While many of these Atheists are adopting ancient eastern philosophies of Buddhism and mainstream Hinduism.

Your faith and your ancient culture is still strong and is attracting the entire world just like my branch of Dharma is. Whether it is West, Africa, North or Southeast Asia, our culture spread without the need of any money giving or façade of charity. Instead, people willingly adopted them whether it is my Buddhism or your ancestral Hinduism.

Be proud of who you are and don't let false victimization, weaken your faith in your roots.

Congress has been ruling for 50+ years while BJP ruled only for 5 years.

If you don't give them absolute majority, they cannot function the way you are speaking of right now.
mate they won't understand your explanation at present because their minds are way too clouded to see the truth in front of them!
to all my fellow compatriots who are blabbering about "secularism",i just want to say one thing-the day Dharmic people become a minority in India,India will cease to exist as an unified country!mark my words for this is the future we all are heading to....

mate they won't understand your explanation at present because their minds are way too clouded to see the truth in front of them!
to all my fellow compatriots who are blabbering about "secularism",i just want to say one thing-the day Dharmic people become a minority in India,India will cease to exist as an unified country!mark my words for this is the future we all are heading to....

Not at all.

That will never happen.

With a dying Europe (Especially Italian economy), this is becoming more and more difficult.

Also with a more unstable middle east as the days pass, it will become difficult for the mullas as well in KSA.

While UPA kisses the shoes of its masters in that country, we all know what's the reality.

Why do you think they are so desperate?

Secoolarists will keep whining. But that doesn't mean we will not defend our respective cultures and faiths even if we have to take up combat from within.

This is what our ancestors did against Islamic invaders because they were foreign enemies.

This time the enemy looks like us, talks like us and pretends to be us.

So this confrontation will go in a different fashion.

I did read the One Sided peices and found nothing special.

1. 1st link showed Bajrang Dal protesting against Shah Rukh Khans Pro-Pakistan interview. It is reasonable to protest against supporting nations that send terrorists to kill you and your family.

2. Couple of other links showed them protesting against digestion of Indian culture by foreign commercial interests. This direct quote from them clears all doubts...

“We support love and also love marriages. But we won’t tolerate vulgarism and lewdness in the name of celebrating Valentine’s Day, which is part of foreign culture.

3. One link said the Dal did not need 'certificate' of secularism from Naveen patnaik. I agree with that too. This is what the link says

However, Chouhan, who belongs to Orissa, said none of the people arrested in Kandhamal district are members of the Bajrang Dal.

4. Some link then spoke about religious re-conversion by the Hindus. It was a one sided article that spoke about damage to christians by Hindus but conveniently choose to Ignore damage to Hindus by these Christian Missionaries. Damage to our culture and society by introducing Rabid Christian supremacists that spread hate against the Hindus.

If the Hindus in Odisha are driven to violence then dont you think one needs to understand their desperation ? ........or do the Hindus get to be heard only when they do violence ?

I suggest you Re-Read the same articles without your prejudice and with an mind to overlook the propaganda that hides the actual facts.

I did read the One Sided peices and found nothing special.

1. 1st link showed Bajrang Dal protesting against Shah Rukh Khans Pro-Pakistan interview. It is reasonable to protest against supporting nations that send terrorists to kill you and your family.

2. Couple of other links showed them protesting against digestion of Indian culture by foreign commercial interests. This direct quote from them clears all doubts...

3. One link said the Dal did not need 'certificate' of secularism from Naveen patnaik. I agree with that too. This is what the link says

4. Some link then spoke about religious re-conversion by the Hindus. It was a one sided article that spoke about damage to christians by Hindus but conveniently choose to Ignore damage to Hindus by these Christian Missionaries. Damage to our culture and society by introducing Rabid Christian supremacists that spread hate against the Hindus.

If the Hindus in Odisha are driven to violence then dont you think one needs to understand their desperation ? ........or do the Hindus get to be heard only when they do violence ?

I suggest you Re-Read the same articles without your prejudice and with an mind to overlook the propaganda that hides the actual facts.

Ohh come on. I am also a hindu and I know what RSS and Bajrang Dal are doing in odisha in the name of religion and culture. If you want to stay in a denial mode thats it.

Ohh come on. I am also a hindu and I know what RSS and Bajrang Dal are doing in odisha in the name of religion and culture. If you want to stay in a denial mode thats it.

:lol: ...........how can it be 'denial' when I am rebutting you point by point. Kindly think of something original to say.

I am not interested in knowing what you 'think you know' because you see yourself as a 'secular Hindu'.

RSS and Bajrang Dal are separate organizations. If you choose to remain ignorant or if you want to be in 'denial' about this fact, that is your choice.

You being Hindu has nothing to do with anything .........just because you are hind you do not get extra points to speak against organizations that tries to protect your way of life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom