What's new

BJP is moving away from secularism and towards hardliner Hindutava

Now that is extremely wrong.

You are comparing a volunteer national service to that of lunatic egoistic, anti-female oldies who are taking India backward.

Please read about what RSS does rather than listening only to biased media.

Their work defines them rather than Burqa Dutt and Rajdeep Sardesai.

As a non-Hindu, I tell you to see what RSS does.

It is not what secoolar loonies like Nitish and Digvijay claim.

Buddy, I know for sure that RSS does a good. At least that 'swayam sevak' unit. I have attended their seminars and conferences and I have enjoyed those moments.

The perspective here is that when you mix good work with religion, there will always be an angle where it will be diluted down to some lunatics and whether you want or not you become the reason of creating such lunatics.

These small organization always can find their roots to Hindu extremism, which finds its kind of safe heaven in RSS.

and that's the RSS doesn't go on media and say that I don't support Bajrang Dal and Ram sena. While you highlight the positive I am highlighting the negative aspect of it.

Buddy, I know for sure that RSS does a good. At least that 'swayam sevak' unit. I have attended their seminars and conferences and I have enjoyed those moments.

The perspective here is that when you mix good work with religion, there will always be an angle where it will be diluted down to some lunatics and whether you want or not you become the reason of creating such lunatics.

These small organization always can find their roots to Hindu extremism, which finds its kind of safe heaven in RSS.

and that's the RSS doesn't go on media and say that I don't support Bajrang Dal and Ram sena. While you highlight the positive I am highlighting the negative aspect of it.

Everything has a positive and negative side of it.

Would you say that Hindus who defended themselves are barbaric while what happened in Assam is secular?

I don't think so.

If heaven's forbid what happened in Assam, happened in Sikkim, I'd do anything to defend my culture and my land even if it means going to any extent.

The root of Hindu right wing comes from a similar reason like that.

Why do you think the retaliation in Myanmar happened?

Because the local Buddhists there were fed up of Islamic bullying of people. They wanted this to stop.

So the retaliation came with full force.

The aggressive part of right wing Hindu movement is a result of a similar anger.

Amazing logic ......so when Mother Teresa mixed her good work with religion you were keen to point out that there will be lunatics in her organization and was gracious enough to point out the negatives in forums and media ?

Her small organization can find their way to Christian extremism and will find safe heaven in Vatican and the christian church ?

In what way has RSS damaged the name and freedom of this country ? .........kindly reply with proof.

Please give me a proof what has this organization done for this country, apart from telling me I shouldn't be using colgate but dant manjan, oppose FDI in retail all of that...

Amazing logic ......so when Mother Teresa mixed her good work with religion you were keen to point out that there will be lunatics in her organization and was gracious enough to point out the negatives in forums and media ?

Her small organization can find their way to Christian extremism and will find safe heaven in Vatican and the christian church ?

The fact is in her case it hasn't happened, but in their case it has because there is a soft corner. I go by facts.

Please give me a proof what has this organization done for this country, apart from telling me I shouldn't be using colgate but dant manjan, oppose FDI in retail all of that...

The fact is in her case it hasn't happened, but in their case it has because there is a soft corner. I go by facts.

:lol: .....I am not the one praising RSS...I am only questioning your claims and criticism. The burden of proof lies with you.

Best of my knowledge RSS has never commented on dant manjan or FDI. Kindly provide proof of this claim too.....or are you now saying that Baba Ramdev is also RSS :P

Everything has a positive and negative side of it.

Would you say that Hindus who defended themselves are barbaric while what happened in Assam is secular?

I don't think so.

If heaven's forbid what happened in Assam, happened in Sikkim, I'd do anything to defend my culture and my land even if it means going to any extent.

The root of Hindu right wing comes from a similar reason like that.

Why do you think the retaliation in Myanmar happened?

Because the local Buddhists there were fed up of Islamic bullying of people. They wanted this to stop.

So the retaliation came with full force.

The aggressive part of right wing Hindu movement is a result of a similar anger.

You are right. However the point of my contention is different. I am pointing at those people who burnt Christians, beaten girls and boys for having parties. They always link back to this organization.

:lol: .....I am not the one praising RSS...I am only questioning your claims and criticism. The burden of proof lies with you.

Best of my knowledge RSS has never commented on dant manjan or FDI. Kindly provide proof of this claim too.....or are you now saying that Baba Ramdev is also RSS :P

:lol: Your knowledge and experience depends on how old are you:), Google it, you will find many....

What facts ? ....SO FAR you have only made claims and have provided NO Facts :lol:. When asked to provide proof you are asking me to get them. :P

Christian good work GOOD ........Hindu good work BAD. ...........that seems to be the gist of what you are saying. :coffee:

You are right. However the point of my contention is different. I am pointing at those people who burnt Christians, beaten girls and boys for having parties. They always link back to this organization.

:lol: Your knowledge and experience depends on how old are you:), Google it, you will find many....

More claims ............Kindly show proof that RSS burnt christians..........also proof of RSS beating girls and boys having parties :lol:

What facts ? ....SO FAR you have only made claims and have provided NO Facts :lol:. When asked to provide proof you are asking me to get them. :P

Christian good work GOOD ........Hindu good work BAD. ...........that seems to be the gist of what you are saying. :coffee:

More claims ............Kindly show proof that RSS burnt christians..........also proof of RSS beating girls and boys having parties :lol:

Lady, one proof Bajrang Dal, straight out of RSS. Muthalik of Ramsena, straight out of RSS. There are enough on this forum and on the net. Search it for yourself.

Search kandhamal riot you will find enough evidence against RSS and Bajrang dal.

Napolean was not born In Islamic state, else he would have been skinned alive.

Watch your mouth! You are on PDF not IDF.

X'ians killed a Hindu saint there ,Kandhamal riot was a retaliation

Maoists killed them not Christians. But I agree they came into light after such massacre already happened.

Maoists killed them not Christians. But I agree they came into light after such massacre already happened.

MY friend, in that Red belt, both these entities have a nasty nexus.

I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but let me give you an example of my region which very few people admit in order to escape from reality:

For example, the Baptist Church has a strong nexus with Kangleipak groups in NE that are fighting for separatism and even in Nagaland.

Commoners Christians are not the problem but the so-called thekedaars of organized religions are a serious problem

Lady, one proof Bajrang Dal, straight out of RSS. Muthalik of Ramsena, straight out of RSS. There are enough on this forum and on the net. Search it for yourself.

So if tomorrow your brother becomes a leader of a party advocating a sorta revolt, would you be also equally liable for his actions?

There are many members of an organization which is the RSS that are maybe not satisfied with RSS's work style so they make their own groups.

For example, even among the Tibetan community, the Buddhist commoners were fed up of HH's peaceful approach at gaining Tibet back and formed their own factions and fought.

Does it mean every Buddhist organization functioned the same?

And the reason for maoists killing him was ? he was preventing missionary and evangelical activity which somehow angered the atheist maoist fighting for the tribals into goading them to kill a hindu saint.
I see no link,political reason or benefit as to why maoist would kill him,Whatever lies the paper may publish the fallout was there for all to see, the people on the ground knew who did it and so was the backlash, which was bad and shouldn't have happened if the government intervened..

Back
Top Bottom