What's new

BJP is moving away from secularism and towards hardliner Hindutava

How come this thread is running even now?

See guys, the bottomline is Indians by culture (the Dharmic communities) are secular and tolerant of others.

We have countless examples of how foreigners came into India as refugees seeking protection from areas of persecution in their own homelands.

We have given them refuge without expecting them to change their faith to either Hinduism or any of our branch of faiths.

And this was centuries before the nonsensical word 'secularism' was inserted into Indian constitution by the far sighted Congos who at that time itself had calculated how to divide and rule the country.

So basically, we don't need a foreign colonial-derived word to teach us to tolerate and live in peace as it is ingrained in our genes.

However, looking at the nature of misuse of this flawed ideology that works only for organized religions, we don't need it in our country.

Our national fabric is good enough to live and let live for everyone like it has always been.

So?

We don't need this nonsensical secularism which politicians manipulate to harass the tolerant majority community and sister communities in our country and all for power and greed.

And we all just kill and attack each other while these secoolar politicos sit in AC rooms and have chai pakoras, laughing as they see us like an action movie being played.

If those who are advocating secularism mean the continued Indian tradition of peace and tolerance, then it is most welcome.

But if it means the suppression of Dharmic traditions, submitting to organized religions and letting them destroy out culture, then HELL NO!

Ok lady You did not gave me answer why they attacked muslims in my district which have nothing to do with either kandhamal violence or bombing of BJP counselors house. Can you explain it as you are supporting them?

Who gave them right to heat young couples and harass them in public parks? Not only in valentines day they do it many times in a year in different parks of Bhubaneswar nad Cuttack. But only in valentines day they do it widely and media report them.

1. You got that backward .......the Riots happened in Your district. You were directly responsible....its you who should answer the nation why you took part in it and allowed it to happen. I dont have to answer jack $hit.

Just trying to put things in proper perspective.

I can very well claim its you who are blaming the RSS and VHP for the riots in your district and when its proven the people in Your district took part directly in the riots.

Are you now telling us that you are innocent and its all because of the big bad RSS ? :devil:

See how the shoe fit ?

You have now claimed that the riot started when a Bomb was thrown at a BJP corporator house. If the BJP corporator had reason to believe the muslims were out to get him, he could have taken action in self defence or in his best interest or in the best interest of his people. Maybe this was not the first time the muslims attacked him or his people. Clearly the first thought he and his supporters got was to blame the muslim. Hard to think it was without reason.

In any case it is all hear say. Best thing would be to get the whole thing investigated .....but in today's 'secular-communal' climate can you trust any agency ?? ......the 'secular' have problem even in believing the Supreme Court appointed SIT :lol:.

2. Vigilante justice is not a new thing. Its is not desirable, but when the state has abdicated its responsibility then the citizens have no choice but to indulge in this and the cops to indulge in 'encounter killing'.

Vigilante action against Valentine day is just that. A reaction to attack on our culture and religion.

Now unless you give me proof that the Youth Wing of VHP with their teeming hormones is against Love :angel:, I will have to throw out your claims about similar action on other days.

1. You got that backward .......the Riots happened in Your district. You were directly responsible....its you who should answer the nation why you took part in it and allowed it to happen. I dont have to answer jack $hit.

Just trying to put things in proper perspective.

I can very well claim its you who are blaming the RSS and VHP for the riots in your district and when its proven the people in Your district took part directly in the riots.

Are you now telling us that you are innocent and its all because of the big bad RSS ? :devil:

See how the shoe fit ?

You have now claimed that the riot started when a Bomb was thrown at a BJP corporator house. If the BJP corporator had reason to believe the muslims were out to get him, he could have taken action in self defence or in his best interest or in the best interest of his people. Maybe this was not the first time the muslims attacked him or his people. Clearly the first thought he and his supporters got was to blame the muslim. Hard to think it was without reason.

In any case it is all hear say. Best thing would be to get the whole thing investigated .....but in today's 'secular-communal' climate can you trust any agency ?? ......the 'secular' have problem even in believing the Supreme Court appointed SIT :lol:.

2. Vigilante justice is not a new thing. Its is not desirable, but when the state has abdicated its responsibility then the citizens have no choice but to indulge in this and the cops to indulge in 'encounter killing'.

Vigilante action against Valentine day is just that. A reaction to attack on our culture and religion.

Now unless you give me proof that the Youth Wing of VHP with their teeming hormones is against Love :angel:, I will have to throw out your claims about similar action on other days.

Again stupidity. I say RSS and Bajrang Dal mobs attacked muslims in my district not we peoples. Govt needs to dealt with this groups who are doing communal violence. Thats it. If you want to live in your delusion I have no issue with you.

Again stupidity. I say RSS and Bajrang Dal mobs attacked muslims in my district not we peoples. Govt needs to dealt with this groups who are doing communal violence. Thats it. If you want to live in your delusion I have no issue with you.

You mean the Rioters in your district came from 'outside' your district ? ......a foreign hand in the whole mess eh ? :devil:

The govt. need to put to end the actions of the christian missionaries and put them in Jail for spreading hatred. ALL religious tension will then disappear and the VHP will have no reason to protect the Hindus in Odisha.

Thank you for letting me live with my delusion ...... your permission means much ;).

You mean the Rioters in your district came from 'outside' your district ? ......a foreign hand in the whole mess eh ? :devil:

The govt. need to put to end the actions of the christian missionaries and put them in Jail for spreading hatred. ALL religious tension will then disappear and the VHP will have no reason to protect the Hindus in Odisha.

Thank you for letting me live with my delusion ...... your permission means much ;).

I am not saying they came from other districts. I am saying they are the party workers of Bajrang Dal and RSS who created all those things. As you are saying if a party worker of RSS and Bajrang Dal attacked fellow muslims they become normal citizens who attack muslims, but when they attack couples in park they becomes savior of hinduism. Utter BS.

I am not saying they came from other districts. I am saying they are the party workers of Bajrang Dal and RSS who created all those things. As you are saying if a party worker of RSS and Bajrang Dal attacked fellow muslims they become normal citizens who attack muslims, but when they attack couples in park they becomes savior of hinduism. Utter BS.

....its not Me who is saying this ....its the Links YOU provided that say this. Why are you so confused ? :P

When people don't want to take responsibility for their own action or own up their actions, they point to the most convenient boogy man. This phenomena is called 'witch hunting' ......(made famous by the christian when they decided to blame 'witches' for social ills. :angel:............and then proceeded to put them on trial and burn them alive)

Not all people who Riot are RSS or VHP :disagree: ............ there were no Riots before VHP was formed in 1964 ?

....its not Me who is saying this ....its the Links YOU provided that say this. Why are you so confused ? :P

When people don't want to take responsibility for their own action or own up their actions, they point to the most convenient boogy man. This phenomena is called 'witch hunting' ......(made famous by the christian when they decided to blame 'witches' for social ills. :angel:............and then proceeded to put them on trial and burn them alive)

Not all people who Riot are RSS or VHP :disagree: ............ there were no Riots before VHP was formed in 1964 ?

All those people who attacked muslims were from Bajrang Dal and RSS. And at that time BJP was in the Naveen Patnaik Govt. and due to presser no action taken by them. This is the reason BJD kicked them out and stand alone in next election. You can see the result after that. No parliamentarian from Odisha and only 5/6 MLAs in Odisha assembly. And this year those 5/6 seats going to disappear from Assembly also. i.e no BJP in Odisha. Complete destruction of BJP in Odisha. People of odisha given them right lessons in elections.

All those people who attacked muslims were from Bajrang Dal and RSS. And at that time BJP was in the Naveen Patnaik Govt. and due to presser no action taken by them. This is the reason BJD kicked them out and stand alone in next election. You can see the result after that. No parliamentarian from Odisha and only 5/6 MLAs in Odisha assembly. And this year those 5/6 seats going to disappear from Assembly also. i.e no BJP in Odisha. Complete destruction of BJP in Odisha. People of odisha given them right lessons in elections.

:lol: ...........whatever helps you sleep better kid

Opportunistic politics by Naveeen seem to have your approval. :P ........Good to know that there is No way but UP for the BJP in Odisha.

:lol: ...........whatever helps you sleep better kid

Opportunistic politics by Naveeen seem to have your approval. :P ........Good to know that there is No way but UP for the BJP in Odisha.

And live in your fantasy delusion lady. Again BJP thrashed by people of Odisha. Come again.

Ok lady You did not gave me answer why they attacked muslims in my district which have nothing to do with either kandhamal violence or bombing of BJP counselors house. Can you explain it as you are supporting them?

Who gave them right to heat young couples and harass them in public parks? Not only in valentines day they do it many times in a year in different parks of Bhubaneswar nad Cuttack. But only in valentines day they do it widely and media report them.
I don't know the context, but Do you have kids? if someone spots your daughter in a park coochie cooing,In this Age of MMS .Tell me it was harass? Harass is done by police who know what is going on and once they get the cash they drop back and enjoy the scenery and sometimes worse(won't go into details) ;)

As long as you are sitting pretty, it won't matter much to ya. How were those mobs RSS and Bajrang Dal WHO ATTACKED? Do you know them by chance? in person? or as proof? or are you some prantiya Congress pramukh?Woo, bro, if it's a serious allegation i will support you to post it in supreme court!
What groups again?You make them sound as if they are out to destroy this nation, have you got any single shred of evidence proving such?

Back
Top Bottom