What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bimar logo......

Your King is AGAIN here :D

so, I think..no body is coming back today....
@levina @chak de INDIA @Indischer
good night...
:wave:
sweet dreams...

Goodnite :wave:

Cool! But I'd go bonkers if Sunday wasn't a holiday.:D

Student? Can you be sure? :azn:
Not sure....you dont sound amateurish....you sound like a professional....sooooo

@levina
have you ever tried weed...:azn:
:blink:

:disagree:

I think Didijaan tried weed when she was part of Pussy Riot and their Cathedral Dance.:omghaha:
Because they were masked ...there's every chance that you were accompanying me inside the cathedral during the performance :agree:....come on DENY IT:devil:

Because they were masked ...there's every chance that you were accompanying me inside the cathedral during the performance :agree:....come on DENY IT:devil:

Who do you think took that video? I was there filming it all, as you took a drag from a fag, rolled a balaclava onto your face, and started dancing with gay abandon!:omghaha:

You liar!!!!:angry:
Or are you suffering from "ghajini" syndrome???:azn:
You were the one with red sleeveless tunic and green tights.:D
Watch it again
Video: Russian punk band Pussy Riot on trial for cathedral protest - Telegraph
:lol:
:close_tema:Didn't I tell you the nuns in the Cathedral aren't letting me near the aisle and constantly pushing me away, and hence the video would be grainy and shaky? :yes4:

I also told you not to wear that hideous Yellow headgear, but you didn't listen! :ph34r:

But I admit you have a nice, hoarse voice. And the weed accentuated the pitch a notch further.:devil:

:close_tema:Didn't I tell you the nuns in the Cathedral aren't letting me near the aisle and constantly pushing me away, and hence the video would be grainy and shaky? :yes4:
How could I hand over the camera to someone who forgets to remove the lens cover before recording???
Nope it wasnt behind you the camera:disagree:.......you were in front of it.:agree:
And didnt you notice the band had a distinctive male voice in the background.???
I had asked you to mellow down during the rehearsals...didnt I?
It was your plethora of feelings for our cause that we had decided to take just one male in our band...:lol:...we would have languished without you in that performance.:devil:

How could I hand over the camera to someone who forgets to remove the lens cover before recording???
Nope it wasnt behind you the camera:disagree:.......you were in front of it.:agree:
And didnt you notice the band had a distinctive male voice in the background.???
I had asked you to mellow down during the rehearsals...didnt I?
It was your plethora of feelings for our cause that we had decided to take just one male in our band...:lol:...we would have languished without you in that performance.:devil:

I'm surprised you did not recognize your own weed-addled voice! :whistle:

As for me, I swapped places with the guy holding the camera at the last minute, @chak de INDIA . I was the videographer, believe me. I am positively sure you go for regular Aerobics classes. It was apparent in your dancing.:dance3::yay:

I'm surprised you did not recognize your own weed-addled voice! :whistle:

As for me, I swapped places with the guy holding the camera at the last minute, @chak de INDIA . I was the videographer, believe me. I am positively sure you go for regular Aerobics classes. It was apparent in your dancing.:dance3::yay:
I give up....:coffee:
You win...:enjoy:
But it wasnt me dancing....it was that special somebody you met in Germany:whistle:...she replaced me at the last minute.
I understand you haven't been really stable after they put her behind the bars:tsk:....my sympathies :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom