What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up....:coffee:
You win...:enjoy:
But it wasnt me dancing....it was that special somebody you met in Germany:whistle:...she replaced me at the last minute.
I understand you haven't been really stable after they put her behind the bars:tsk:....my sympathies :p:

LOL at the bold part. :lol: She's been chakki-peesing full time now in that prison. Even sends me some chakki fresh atta every week.:laugh:

But Yippie! I won!:dance3:

LOL at the bold part. :lol: She's been chakki-peesing full time now in that prison. Even sends me some chakki fresh atta every week.:laugh:

But Yippie! I won!:dance3:
You did....bowdown!!!!
:)

Why does chakki peesing remind me of Sholay???? :D

You're being monitored:ph34r:. I'm pretty sure Drug Enforcement Agencies will soon be making friends with you.:sarcastic:

Oh please. I joked about this with police officers a bunch of times. As long as you are not dealing the stuff, the police here are more liable to give you a warning or you get fined.

New Zealand doesn't have a dedicated drug enforcement agency.

Some Lungi Warriors deserves it. :haha:

:(

:angry:

some of your own country men wears lungi you know

Last edited:
Oh please. I joked about this with police officers a bunch of times. As long as you are not dealing the stuff, the police here are more liable to give you a warning or you get fined.

New Zealand doesn't have a dedicated drug enforcement agency.

:(

:angry:

some of your own country men wears lungi you know
Didn't get your alert.:angry:

I was kidding. If DEA start interrogating people on the basis of internet chats, they're probably gonna need 50 hours every day to get around the day's worklog. :lol:

Didn't get your alert.:angry:

I was kidding. If DEA start interrogating people on the basis of internet chats, they're probably gonna need 50 hours every day to get around the day's worklog. :lol:

I wouldn't joke about this in Australia, as the cannabis trade is controlled by Italian crime families.

Really????:blink:

Yes. Relieves a lot of the tension and anxiety.

I wouldn't joke about this in Australia, as the cannabis trade is controlled by Italian crime families.

Yes. Relieves a lot of the tension and anxiety.

:o:What do the Mafiosos do in Aus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom