3cbda66fba4ae269ab6b38776b09a2bb.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 8d25d7f441f3bc24bc24b47edb8111b6.jpg
    8d25d7f441f3bc24bc24b47edb8111b6.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 43
  • 9afc0209c4c1626a8d81f2c22376036d.gif
    9afc0209c4c1626a8d81f2c22376036d.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 40
Are these off the cyberspace or is this of your own collection. I have never seen these ones.

I grieve for the integrity of Pakistan when after 60 years people still differentiate between native and non native. Bugti was correct in calling non Baluchs as foreigners and Pathans refere to non Pushtoons as Punjabis implying foreigners.

Ok so now you are implying that pashtoons and balochs are a prejudice group, well as i am entitled to my opinion you are entitled to yours. If you feel my comments were narrow minded then who i am to argue with you. pakistan was created for muslims i agree but so was america created for white americans, so natives were killed and moved on and on till there was not much left for them. Pakistan was created for muslims but what about the rights of those muslims who have have been settled on that land for centuries before pakistan was created. what are they to do roll over and say well pakistan was created for muslims so i must sacrifice my land, if pakistan is created for muslims then why dont we let millions of others in to the country in the name of islam.
If that is the case why does goverment have immigration policy etc etc why not just open the borders.

As far as racial element is concerned look at sarhad and balochistan since creation of pakistan are underdeveloped compared to sindh and punjab, are you telling me that there is no racial factor in the politics of pakistan.

From my own collection but some should be in cyberspace aswell.

What!!!

How in god did you get them those pics are priceless, you should post them on the picture section there are a very few pics of Pakistan independance.

Originally Posted by Asim Aquil
Dude I'm part Mohajir and trust me, I'm becoming PM! .

Well good luck i am sure you will make an excellent primeminister but it wont be long before you are toppled by the military. Thats what pakistan is about corruption and scandals, i can sympathise with people like belochistan liberation army in their quest for independence along with other groups, i can understand their pain and anger, for the state has failed them for past 60 years and will keep failing them in the future. Gas etc can be taken from balochistan and nothing is invested back apart from a little port called gwadar which is built on chinese loan anyway.

Baloch nationals will be murdered and tortured and labelled as against state such as bugtis, well do you blame them.
I would love to hear views of others of baloch and pathan origin highlighting what federal goverment has achieved in their home land and how their life has been improved by the federal goverment.

dabong

he may not be a an agent but he is a minority group, pakistan belongs to people of sindh, punjab, sarhad and balochistan as they are the natives of pakistan, mohajirs etc are a minority group and should be treated as equal but governing the country should be left to the native majority.

Not going to even bother replying to such a stupid statement

And she was fired from his position because of her activities and later she visited India on neumrous occasions specially in last couple of years.

No wonder she has to do that.

All those who are enjoying wealth and fame these days started by defaming Pakistan Army.

From Ayaz Amir to Najam Sethi to this lady. All running under the cover of India

Now heheheh have some data on this lady's figure about Fauji Foundation
Let me give you one by one

In her book, she has quoted wrong figures at least on more than 250 occasions. These are mere rhetoric.

These facts and figures are not correct.

Fauji Foundation is one of the most successful organizations, which has assigned to itself the noble task of providing welfare for families of Shaheeds and veteran soldiers in terms of health and education.

Fauji Foundation was established in 1954 as a charitable organisation. It now provides welfare services to approximately 10 million individuals through its 294 welfare projects.

It is the BIGGEST taxpayer organisation in the country. Unlike other manufacturing and business concerns it does not evade taxes. It declares its total income and profits exactly as those are. And it is contributing positively towards national industrial sector and exchequer.
It has been operating on a completely self sustaining basis. It channels approximately 80% of the profits from commercial ventures into social protection programmes that serve a beneficiary population representing approximately 7% of the country's population.
Over 2.1 million patients are treated each year through the FF Healthcare System; approximately 38,000 students are enrolled in the FF Education System, approximately 70,000 educational stipends are dispersed each year. Over 6,000 individuals are trained annually through the vocational and technical training centers.

Originally Posted by Asim Aquil
Dude I'm part Mohajir and trust me, I'm becoming PM! .

Well good luck i am sure you will make an excellent primeminister but it wont be long before you are toppled by the military. Thats what pakistan is about corruption and scandals, i can sympathise with people like belochistan liberation army in their quest for independence along with other groups, i can understand their pain and anger, for the state has failed them for past 60 years and will keep failing them in the future. Gas etc can be taken from balochistan and nothing is invested back apart from a little port called gwadar which is built on chinese loan anyway.

Baloch nationals will be murdered and tortured and labelled as against state such as bugtis, well do you blame them.
I would love to hear views of others of baloch and pathan origin highlighting what federal goverment has achieved in their home land and how their life has been improved by the federal goverment.

Bro, it is going to take sometime. I laud you for criticizing the issues so they can be solved. We all Pakistanis hope for the same! :pakistan:

But sadly Pakistanis have failed to live upto their dreams, rather intelectuals i would say. Pakistan keeps on looking with hope everytime a new leader takes charge or everytime a coup happens.

I think Pakistanis are real short of patience. I dont believe that any of the Pak leaders are more corrupt than their counterparts elsewhere. By criticising them and calling them hopeless and supporting a military leader eveytime he has come in power, the public in Pakistan is giving PA to do the same in future also. Its just a vicious circle.

dabong

he may not be a an agent but he is a minority group, pakistan belongs to people of sindh, punjab, sarhad and balochistan as they are the natives of pakistan, mohajirs etc are a minority group and should be treated as equal but governing the country should be left to the native majority.

i am a former standard pakistani from B.D now a canadian my family is from india who left india and migrated to the the newly created east and west pakistan in the 1950s from india i have reletives in islamabad,karachi, lahore, and i am realy hurt and i dont agree with the above post even one bit.

genmairaj dont even give an ear to his remarks.Pakistan belongs to all
Kashmiris, Sindhis, Balochs, Urdu Speaking, Punjabis and Pathans.

We had already lost BD over such stupid attitude which was exploited by our enemies.

No pakistan doesnt by right belong to kasmiris and urdu speaking people, kasmiris seek their independence from india and pakistan, they have no loyalty to pakistan and i belive pakistan should have no loyalty to them. Our fathers and brothers died for kashmir, what a waste of precious life for poeple that should cater for themselves.

We lost bangladesh becasue pakistan politics mostly domninated by sindhis and punjabis, wanted to enforce their way on to people of then east pakistan. Issues such as one language etc, if that is the case why is different langues spoken in pakistan now?.

Natives of pakistan are punjabis, sindhis, baloch and pathans and not any other group, those of other group are pakistani and equal in every right but they are not natives and to call them that is an absolute lie. Those who left india to join pakistan did so at their own accord, look at many muslims that stayed in india, shall we let them in as well?.

We can not always be politically correct and eliminate our culture and freedom of speech just because other groups feel unhappy with it.

Regardless what pakistan is and where it has come, i am from sarhad and my loyalties are with my people before pakistan and anyone and i belive that is the case for all people of sarhad. May be not those who are in goverment jobs and have sold the rights of their people and values and belief.

Look at the likes of khan abdul ghaffar khan, his word have been 100% correct, people of sarhad have not gained much from pakistan apart from stereo typical attitudes and poverty.
A man so pained by the goverment that he wished his body to buried outside sarhad.

While balochistan has suffered same fate, all its resources being robbed and nothing being invested back, may be the people of these states need to think hard and decide whether their future lies with pakistan or an independence will be a better solution.

The goverment can kill the people of sarhad and balochistan but it will never be able to defeat their mind, it has an option be fair just and democratic or be prepared to see the country break up.

Back
Top Bottom