What's new

Billion+ dollar pak army empire

NEo,

Every Newspaper in India has said about Eu comment on Indian excess in the valley, It has been said and I sure as hell agree on it, like i agree with other part; that is...excess in pakistan occupied kashmir which was considered far more grave and widespread..., it is a shot in the arm for pakistan, J&K was regarded better than AJK in all contexts.

NEo,

Every Newspaper in India has said about Eu comment on Indian excess in the valley, It has been said and I sure as hell agree on it, like i agree with other part; that is...excess in pakistan occupied kashmir which was considered far more grave and widespread..., it is a shot in the arm for pakistan, J&K was regarded better than Azad Kashmir in all contexts.

OK NP! We will fix AK real good just like you guys managed IoK. :enjoy:

OK NP! We will fix AK real good just like you guys managed IoK. :enjoy:

A postive mental attitude!!!!!!! finally someone has it over here!!! it is seriously lacking in this forum. We need a resident shrink in this forum....

I hope your endevour's more easier and better than our's...the kashmiri people do need a break

NEo,

excess in pakistan occupied kashmir which was considered far more grave and widespread..., it is a shot in the arm for pakistan, J&K was regarded better than AJK in all contexts.

Do you mean excess in pakistan occupied kashmir like 80'000 people killed by the pak army......or sorry thats the indian terrorist doing the killing.

Do you mean excess in pakistan occupied kashmir like 80'000 people killed by the pak army......or sorry thats the indian terrorist doing the killing.

as long as its only pakistani's who believe that trash, i really dont give a damn

as long as its only pakistani's who believe that trash, i really dont give a damn

If you don't give a damn then why bother with incessant one liners??? Rise above and stop responding with equally inane one liners please!

If you don't give a damn then why bother with incessant one liners??? Rise above and stop responding with equally inane one liners please!

I know what are you trying to point, honestly share the same sentiment.
But it is getting increasingly hard not to respond,

Back
Top Bottom