What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

Muhammed Ali jinnah and he still has control of what was india..

Now bend over and take one from the Chinese. You are so dumb its entertaining

This thread is entertaining from start due to cheerleaders and hopes that new videos will get released by China. Till now, hope has not been lost, and continue posting such here and there posts....still unable to digest the shared videos.

if nothing is found than again old fake proud as 1000 years and so on.

This thread is entertaining from start due to cheerleaders and hopes that new videos will get released by China. Till now, hope has not been lost, and continue posting such there and their posts....still unable to digest the shared videos.

Such a pleasure to see you on the defensive LOL Do you still believe in two front war? LOL

In this particular video i don’t see Indian troops doing some serious attack on PLA troops they’re abusing shouting and barely hitting them with bamboo sticks
galwan conflict was way more serious both sides had casualties
This video looks like school kids fighting with each other

Last edited:
To be honest the indians seem to have faired better this time.

Pakistanis should be content with it too as ultimately you are the same and the Chinese shouldn't be allowed to think they are superior.

Pakistanis should be content with it too as ultimately you are the same and the Chinese shouldn't be allowed to think they are superior.
If you’re talking about this particular video i don’t see Indians doing any kind of damage to PLA troops i was expecting them to seriously injure PLA troops

This thread is entertaining from start due to cheerleaders and hopes that new videos will get released by China. Till now, hope has not been lost, and continue posting such here and there posts....still unable to digest the shared videos.

Be patient my untouchable neighbour. Last time the Chinese wanted for your dancing to finish b4 releasing pictures and videos

I am impressed with Chinese resolve they’ve crossed entire Tibbet and now threatening India on Eastern border they’ve proved that no terrain is difficult for China
These incidents make India China border look like India Bangladesh border or India Nepal border China has come so close to India

I don't see any lndian tactical win,they are acting over strategic advantage not bollywood bravado.
China's top brass clearly don't want to escalate and ordered restraint ,unlike in Ladakh where the pla was let loose only after unarmed Qi Fabao was injured by Indians when he went to negotiate with the IA.

So ,the situation is quite different here.
Tawang will have lots of soldiers for NE regiments, it will be much more tougher than Ladakh .

The manipur regiments in NE are completely different breed than the bihar regiment in ladakh,or people of your kind it's not the same .So don't lump.

Last edited:
All I see is two sides who don't know how to fight, trying to fight.
Just wondering if they’re actually soldiers 😂

Why are Indians still fighting with sticks? I thought Indians made big statements after their Galwan debacle that going forward they will be carrying and fighting with guns.

No money to buy guns?
They need that money for the food ,can’t fight on empty belly

All u guys saying why not fight with guns r not from military background.

Its good thing they r fighting like this. Atleast most will survive. Look what pak- India border during got any 1?
Only random village and soldier dies. And both sites politicians don't give a f@k .

These are more humiliating.

FjKbukSUcAAHDHy.jpg

jaihindsoldierscapturedbodies.jpg

FDpe1HnaIAIkzHI.jpg

1633763729369.jpeg

FDjj0MgaQAAz6Mw.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom