What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

You should ask your grand mother, how she was saved from circuit house.
Was it not the IA troops captured by the Chinese in Ladakh that you should ask how they were touching their ears in fear of being killed?

Bloody coward Indians!!!

Puddi dyo.. sotay’a na laarna fe faida ki aa defense budget da?

Avid ghareeb janta nu koi roti shoti ka’waa dya karo, mattarchoro..

But still ruled India for a 1000 years and took pakistan from you. Do come for fantastic tea. You Indians have zero shame

What logic for your happiness, isn't just funny :D

but in reality that Afghani, Uzbekistani, and people from other countries ruled present Pakistani means your elders...also, Indian and Bangladeshi...

If all Muslims are the same then there could be no war between them there are no such united Muslim things. otherwise, there was only one Muslim in the world with united.

But only facts that if anyone rules over Indians then even ruled over you...... so what's proud of it?

Here the situation - They ruled over us but still we are happy because they were muslim.... :D......

Ahh - just for fake pride if don't have anything to pride on ourselves. ...

Last edited:

but in reality that Afghani, Uzbekistani, and people from other countries ruled present Pakistani means your elders...also, Indian and Bangladeshi...

If all Muslims are the same then there could be no war between them there are no such united Muslim things. otherwise, there was only one Muslim in the world with united.

But only facts that if anyone rules over Indians then even ruled over you...... so what's proud of it?

You are triggered and changing the topic LOL

Don't get upset that you are still and have always been a dalit. It's OK we Muslims don't discriminate even against dalits. It's your brahmins that love you and treat you equally. I mean if you drink water from a brahmin well they won't kill u or if you rough their plate they won't break it. That my dear dumb neighbour is equality isn't it.

Glass house and throwing stones. Sit the f down and have a cup of warm cow cola

You are triggered and changing the topic LOL

NO, I just responded to an old funny thought... if nothing to find the save ourselves then people usually quote with such funny and fake pride.. lines:coffee:

Don't get upset that you are still and have always been a dalit. It's OK we Muslims don't discriminate even against dalits. It's your brahmins that love you and treat you equally. I mean if you drink water from a brahmin well they won't kill u or if you rough their plate they won't break it. That my dear dumb neighbour is equality isn't it.

Glass house and throwing stones. Sit the f down and have a cup of warm cow cola
Hahahhahaha - what a fake pride.. bhai koi to muslim from present pakistan se hota jsike baare me itna pride se bolte ki ruled over indians?

Yahaan - people are happy because they ruled by someone else.... and being proud:D

No, the DHA army that surrendered in 93000s!

Also who shot down whose jet on 27th of Feb?

Whose soldiers captured whose soldiers in Galwan 2020?

NO, I just responded to an old funny thought... if nothing to find the save ourselves then people usually quote with such funny and fake pride.. lines:coffee:

Hahahhahaha - what a fake pride.. bhai koi to muslim from present pakistan se hota jsike baare me itna pride se bolte ki ruled over indians?

Yahaan - people are happy because they ruled by someone else.... and being proud:D
Muhammed Ali jinnah and he still has control of what was india..

Now bend over and take one from the Chinese. You are so dumb its entertaining

Chinese soldiers are beating your soldiers to pulp and you are worried about fantasies LOL

Back
Top Bottom