What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

So many cow dung guest lookers here.

jaihindsoldiersears.jpg

jaihindsoldier.jpg

Midget Chinese gloat and spread propaganda studies everywhere that their "height is increasing" due to commie policies, while here we witness in full glory how the PLA cannot even find people who are not 5ft TikTokiyas!
What to even say about the common population lol!
No wonder they soiled their underwear yellow, look at the difference in size... an Indian soldier just through the sheer body weight can send a Chinese flying! 🤣
You crawling Indian elite tall border soldiers are selected from a pool of fool indian soldiers to stand against the ordinary Chinese border soldiers as we all know you fool. No surprise here.

Last edited:
Midget Chinese gloat and spread propaganda studies everywhere that their "height is increasing" due to commie policies, while here we witness in full glory how the PLA cannot even find people who are not 5ft TikTokiyas!
What to even say about the common population lol!
No wonder they soiled their underwear yellow, look at the difference in size... an Indian soldier just through the sheer body weight can send a Chinese flying! 🤣

"Saaaaaar, China cantainment in progress!"

These stupid Indians are some of the most low level fools I have ever encountered LOL So full of shit. Brown midgets poking fun at Chinese people's height LOL It is an absolute joy to see the Chinese punch you to oblivion.

jaaani poori jameen ki toh sunna day!!!

tweeper peh toh Modi g wahan hugg rahay hain reality may Cheeni hug rahay hain Pawitar hindu jameen peh!

Bhai atleast humne hagg ne liye free me lands handover china ko to nahi kar diya just as like you for getting support and dollars.

This is our belonging lands.... Sometimes we will be beaten and sometimes will beat to them as reflecting in video

Last edited:
Bhai atleast humne hagg ne liye free me lands handover china ko to nahi kar diya just as like you for getting help and dollars.

This is our belonging lands.... Sometimes we will be beaten and sometimes will beat to them as reflecting in video
jani tum nay toh free may nai apni bajwa keh hindu pawitar jameen day di!

belonging lands? ya konsa naya rss history ka manjan hai? just because your masters brits occupied that area it doesnt belong to you! if history is anything your kind should be confined to gujrat and nothing else! agar brits ka sab tumhara toh mughal ka sab hamara! aoo bhashan chodain!

belonging lands? ya konsa naya rss history ka manjan hai? just because your masters brits occupied that area it doesnt belong to you! if history is anything your kind should be confined to gujrat and nothing else! agar brits ka sab tumhara toh mughal ka sab hamara! aoo bhashan chodain!

BHai jaise pakistani friends 1000 years ka example dete hai.. ussue to yahi lagta hai pura muslim countries hi pakistan ka hai..... kyunki ruler kahin ka bhi raha ho.. feel so much proud.... the best part even if they ruled on you.

occupied and terrorism ka definition apne hisab se change and define hota hai yahaan.....

This is how my three year old son and his friends play..
Galwan was a serious hand to hand combat though no matter what the Chinese say I believe that they had casualties as much as India did if not more.

Chinese are expansionist by nature they captured Tibbet now they claim entire north east of India if they succeed in capturing north east their next target is Bengal

Galwan was a serious hand to hand combat though no matter what the Chinese say I believe that they had casualties as much as India did if not more.
‘’I believe‘’ is not evidence.
show your pic or vid, but after 2 years and a half, nothing!

Indo- China clashes summed up

Kung Fu boiz
Vs
Least retarted Bollywood boiz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom