What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

I don’t disagree with you completely but your assumption that Chinese side didn’t suffer casualties in Galwan is flawed they did suffer casualties in significant numbers
Indian side declared that they had 21 casualties in galwan it’s not possible to hide casualties in India but the Chinese side is yet to declare the number of casualties on their side , China is entirely different case
Our problem is. When Indian soldiers provoked and attacked Chinese soldiers first. How did the Indian army achieve the death of all senior officers. Hundreds of Indian soldiers arrested by China?

See Indian soldiers provoke first.
Screenshot_20221208_215305.jpg
Screenshot_20221208_215215.jpg

then
2820333780994e92f3105671ebbdd509.jpg
Screenshot_20220720_190808.jpg
bd003a2b860948cfb596947fefcdda3c~tplv-tt-large.jpg
Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

Does China "edit" the death figures of Indian soldiers?

Does China "accuse" India of concealing casualty figures?

Is China banning Indian APP because of its defeat? Or rob an Indian company?

no Never in China. But India has always done so.

Losers always have excuses. Now enjoy the super jokes made in India in 2020.

You can contact DHA jarnails to know about the "ability to fight"
But they have repeatedly fcked you haven't they...lats encounter was Feb 27th....remember how badly your *** was sore that we ran out of burnol and applied fantastic tea to your ***

Indians are just shameless pathetic liars in nature, the authenticity of this video has just been refuted by the Indian Army in the following report :

Days After Tawang Clash, Undated Viral Video Shows 'Indian Soldiers Thrashing Chinese Troops'

In the video, Indian soldiers could be seen thrashing Chinese troops continuously foiling Chinese attempt to cross over the Indian side.

By: ABP News Bureau | Updated at : 14 Dec 2022 03:48 PM (IST)

FOLLOW US:

Days After Tawang Clash, Viral Video Shows Indian Soldiers Thrashing Chinese Troops Days After Tawang Clash, Undated Viral Video Shows 'Indian Soldiers Thrashing Chinese Troops''Indian Soldiers Thrashing Chinese Troops'

A viral video shows Indian soldiers thrashing Chinese troops at LAC ( Image Source : Twitter )

A video of Indian soldiers thrashing Chinese troops with sticks and pushing them back at their post at the LAC is going viral on social media. The undated video shows Indian soldiers thrashing and pushing back the Chinese troops.

In the two-minute-long video, Chinese soldiers could be seen trying hard to match the Indian side while Indian soldiers keep hitting them with sticks. Indian soldier firmly held their ground and then compelled the neighbours to go back towards their post while Indian soldiers shout to celebrate the victory.

ABP News cannot verify the authenticity of the video.

The video emerged a day after the Indian government informed the Parliament about the scuffle between Indian and Chinese soldiers at Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh that took place on December 9.

However, NDTV reported, citing the Indian Army, that the video is not related to the Tawang clash.

What is shown in the clip is believed to have taken place at the Yangtse sector near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), sometime after the clashes at Galwan Valley in Eastern Ladakh in June 2020, the report added.

On Tuesday, in a statement in both houses of the Parliament, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said that no casualty on the Indian side has been confirmed and no soldier was seriously injured in the brawl. He said that a Flag Meeting between the Commanders of both sides took place on December 11 and that the matter would be discussed at diplomatic levels too.

Earlier, the United States supported India's efforts at controlling the situation after the fresh clash between Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control. In a statement, Pentagon Press Secretary Pat Ryder said, "We will continue to remain steadfast in our commitment to ensure the security of our partners. We fully support India's efforts to control the situation."

"Department of Defense continues to watch developments along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) at the India-China border, We have seen People's Republic of China (PRC) continues to amass forces & build military infrastructure along the so-called LAC," he added.

All Indians now speak...

Your new revision is lying not hindusim

He came across as someone equipped with responses. Not the usual troll who trolls for the sake of it. Establishment ke liye khatra tha 🤣

My experience is different. 1) Mostly, whenever he quoted my post; his response was hardly relevant to it. 2) Whenever I responded back for certain clarification or explanation; he hardly ever responded back. :lol:

Mujhay tau koyi maasoom, aur bhatki huyi, aatma lagta tha. :p:

Last edited:
My experience is different. 1) Mostly, whenever he quoted my post; his response was hardly relevant to it. 2) Whenever I responded back with certain clarification or explanation; he hardly ever responded back. :lol:

Mujhay tau koyi maasoom rooh lagta tha. :p:
Maybe I am imagining a different person 🤣

To be honest the indians seem to have faired better this time.

Pakistanis should be content with it too as ultimately you are the same and the Chinese shouldn't be allowed to think they are superior.
Indians spent time preparing and I think they surprised the Chinese though their fighting.
this can only get worse from this point forward.

To be honest the indians seem to have faired better this time.

Pakistanis should be content with it too as ultimately you are the same and the Chinese shouldn't be allowed to think they are superior.
The same?

My nigga Indians are pussies apart from the Punjabis/Sikhs who generally have a fighting spirit, do you think those scrawny bhaiyyas from Gujrat or wherever else are down for fighting?

Hindus and bhaiyyas aren't built like that

What logic for your happiness, isn't just funny :D

but in reality that Afghani, Uzbekistani, and people from other countries ruled present Pakistani means your elders...also, Indian and Bangladeshi...

If all Muslims are the same then there could be no war between them there are no such united Muslim things. otherwise, there was only one Muslim in the world with united.

But only facts that if anyone rules over Indians then even ruled over you...... so what's proud of it?

Here the situation - They ruled over us but still we are happy because they were muslim.... :D......

Ahh - just for fake pride if don't have anything to pride on ourselves. ...
Modi /Amit Mantra is not helping either.
Hawks on both sides have quarrelsome stance towards Kashmir so that pretty much kills any chance for people to pull their heads out of their fake Martial arse.
so internet fighting and slaughter continues on forums and social media.

The video being circulated is from 2020
that only means that Indians didn't just take the beating back in 2020 as believed by Pakistanis and claimed by Chinese

The same?

My nigga Indians are pussies apart from the Punjabis/Sikhs who generally have a fighting spirit, do you think those scrawny bhaiyyas from Gujrat or wherever else are down for fighting?

Hindus and bhaiyyas aren't built like that

Doesn't matter what you think

To the rest of the world physical characteristics of Indians and Pakistanis are the same

The Chinese have plans to dominate the world and they will ditch you once they have no more use for you. As such, they need to be taught to respect South Asians.

The Chinese are Inherently racist, more so than the average white man. You don't know what's coming...

To the rest of the world physical characteristics of Indians and Pakistanis are the same

The Chinese have plans to dominate the world and they will ditch you once they have no more use for you. As such, they need to be taught to respect South Asians.

The Chinese are Inherently racist, more so than the average white man. You don't know what's coming...
I think you English are the most racist bunch in the world, look at the genocides and slavery you people did to non-whites when you had your way, and now the discrimination against colored people in your country.

Last edited:

Worry about white history.
Let us and the Chinese worry about our future

Modi /Amit Mantra is not helping either.
Hawks on both sides have quarrelsome stance towards Kashmir so that pretty much kills any chance for people to pull their heads out of their fake Martial arse.
so internet fighting and slaughter continues on forums and social media.

that only means that Indians didn't just take the beating back in 2020 as believed by Pakistanis and claimed by Chinese
The Chinese never claimed there were no fighting between Indian and Chinese soldiers in the Galwan clash and other incidents in 2020 or other times.

Back
Top Bottom