What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

There are many porrn sites, will you open account to fight them for wrong doings, You want to act like Molvi or police to take charge which is not your job. Same things happened for with Bollywood & India dramas in Pakistan, watch it daily, and then criticize it, fight with government but don't change channel while " Saas Bahu" drama time on tv.
You are misquoting me - A forum rule violation, want to correct it, or want me to report it?

There are many porrn sites, will you open account to fight them for wrong doings, You want to act like Molvi or police to take charge which is not your job. Same things happened for with Bollywood & India dramas in Pakistan, watch it daily, and then criticize it, fight with government but don't change channel while " Saas Bahu" drama time on tv.

What kind of an argument it is? Because nobody open account to fight bhensa type or **** sites or content rather majority open social media accounts to follow their interests now if they come across any site which is offensive to then then they report instead of deleting the account. Why should they delete the account?

As far as the case of Indian contents or for that matter even **** content the reality is those who are opposed to it they do not watch it. At my home some used to watch Indian dramas others like me who do not so I used to switch the channel it is a reality.

The government bows to the business community or business mafias otherwise India has imposed the curfew on our contents.

It is pretty funny that people like you do not open your mouth when Indian government or for that matter any other country ban Pakistani media or such material but when our government does so you guys behave as if you are banned.

It is pretty funny that people like you do not open your mouth when Indian government or for that matter any other country ban Pakistani media or such material but when our government does so you guys behave as if you are banned.
I criticized them when India didn't welcome our actors . They are just cry babies, but we should not ban Indian channels because majority Pakistani like it even many love their Muslim Bollywood heros like shahRuth khan, Amir khan. Etc . These days our cinemas are empty after We banned Bollywood. I know some extremists even asking to ban geo news, dawn news and other channels including entertainments one. They just want to impose views on others . Truth is bitter.
I was first which criticized ban on Facebook and everybody was jumping against me, but I rightly said we have to walk with world. World is not like that what you thinks. For example This is age of computer, Israeli invented wireless keyboards, medicines, , you have to walk with world.

what is your problem with "Molvis"? you know who or what Maulvi actually is?
You mean difference between a good molvi and a bad molvi? And yes I have a great problem with jahil molvies who don't know the real teaching of Islam and spreading fitna wo fasad and blood shedding of inocients on name of Islam and same goes liked to Bhensa 1 or 2 their last destination will be hell for sure.

How are those people imposing their views on Pakistanis ?

Do they hold a gun to your head, and force you to visit their pages ?

Visiting such FB pages is a voluntary activity. The problem only arises when the radicalized brigades take it upon themselves to tell others what they can or cannot say. Within Pakistan, such content may be outlawed, but internationally, and specially out on the Internet, it simply cannot be done in any effective manner. The only solution is to put forward one's own preferred points of view in a better manner.

Visiting such FB pages is a voluntary activity. The problem only arises when the radicalized brigades take it upon themselves to tell others what they can or cannot say. Within Pakistan, such content may be outlawed, but internationally, and specially out on the Internet, it simply cannot be done in any effective manner. The only solution is to put forward one's own preferred points of view in a better manner.

Such FB pages are against FB rules as well, hence illegal, any which way you look at it!

"Content that attacks people based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or disease is not allowed. We do, however, allow clear attempts at humor or satire that might otherwise be considered a possible threat or attack. This includes content that many people may find to be in bad taste (ex: jokes, stand-up comedy, popular song lyrics, etc.).
For information about our policies please review the Facebook Community Standards"

All gifts from Bhutto and zia ul haq. It will take time , maybe our next generations to eliminate cancer of extremism.

They may have planted the seeds, but many have nurtured it into the florid result we have today. The next generations are far more likely to self-destruct than to rectify this situation.

You mean difference between a good molvi and a bad molvi? And yes I have a great problem with jahil molvies who don't know the real teaching of Islam and spreading fitna wo fasad and blood shedding of inocients on name of Islam and same goes liked to Bhensa 1 or 2 their last destination will be hell for sure.
I always thought Humans were good or bad. You don't have to be a Maulvi to be a bad person, that is like saying that there are only bad people amongst Pandits or Priests.

stop with your double standards, if raising questions against holocaust can be banned in some countries then why not in Pakistan?

Pakistan is entitled to enforce any laws upon its own citizens and within its own jurisdiction, of course. Then it must follow whats its own laws say to establish rule of law.

Pakistan is entitled to enforce any laws upon its own citizens and within its own jurisdiction, of course. Then it must follow whats its own laws say to establish rule of law.
If that is the case, then blasphemy law is already in Pakistani constitution, then why are you defending people who are provoking Muslims and breaking the law.

For the umpteenth time, I am only defending the rule of law and nothing else. If blasphemy law applies here, then why has Pakistan's Interior Minister said that these five have no charges pending against them?

For the umpteenth time, I am only defending the rule of law and nothing else. If blasphemy law applies here, then why has Pakistan's Interior Minister said that these five have no charges pending against them?
he is afraid because he knows moombati mafia is going to attack him, plus we all know Pakistani weak and corrupt government is afraid of western pressure. They will never register any cases against them.

Back
Top Bottom