What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

All gifts from Bhutto and zia ul haq. It will take time , maybe our next generations to eliminate cancer of extremism.

Stupid blame since many of us including me did not see Bhutto or Zia era neither we were subjected to their orders or decrees still we do NOT see any reason for supporting insult to our faith and Prophet (PBUH).

We can understand. Can you reply in just one word or one line if you support abusing Islam or any religion as freedom of expression?

Yes or NO?

I will answer that,
NO.

Now you answer me,

Explain to me who were you to ask me that question ?

Stupid blame since many of us including me did not see Bhutto or Zia era neither we were subjected to their orders or decrees still we do NOT see any reason for supporting insult to our faith and Prophet (PBUH).
Nobody should insult other religion, just report it , but don't take law in hand. You blocked YouTube and Facebook, but you can't live without using it. You pressurized government to open it again, hence you too have to live with their terms, conditions & decision otherwise you are welcome to delete account, but you won't :D
What a hypocrisy.:butcher:

All gifts from Bhutto and zia ul haq. It will take time , maybe our next generations to eliminate cancer of extremism.
everybody has a different definition of "extremist". Some people consider Bush and Tony blair to be extremists and war criminals, some people believe that Trump is an extremist or Obama for dropping 26000 bombs in 2016 on 7 countries, according to Jewish people Hitler was a extremist.

I will answer that,
NO.

Now you answer me,

Explain to me who were you to ask me that question ?

On a public forum when you are engaged in a public debate about a topic dealing with the faith of billions of people, you do not need a certificate of identification to ask that question which I asked you.

In simple words if you do not have stomach to absorb such simple innocent questions then who gave you the right to lecture us about tolerating the abusive views of these kattas i mean behnsas

Nobody should insult other religion, just report it , but don't take law in hand. You blocked YouTube and Facebook, but you can't live without using it. You pressurized government to open it again, hence you too have to live with their terms, conditions & decision otherwise you are welcome to delete account, but you won't :D
What a hypocrisy.:butcher:

For the bold part = agreed.

For the rest of your post their terms and conditions do not include use of abuse or inciting violence. Still if these are included then the state can take action as per law and situation.

You cannot fight the wrongdoing by closing your eyes or leaving the field free for idiots so why delete ?

On a public forum when you are engaged in a public debate about a topic dealing with the faith of billions of people, you do not need a certificate of identification to ask that question which I asked you.

In simple words if you do not have stomach to absorb such simple innocent questions then who gave you the right to lecture us about tolerating the abusive views of these kattas i mean behnsas

As I said.

Fine.

Today, everything is fine.

But we have made tomorrow bleak.

Oh Rushd ... what did they do to your son ...

@haviZsultan See the post below. These are the sick ba$tards you were defending. Says a lot about who and what you are.

Here i found some screenshots for you to see bro.

1484146895.jpg
1484146889.jpg
1484146905.jpg
1484148710.jpg

@haviZsultan See the post below. These are the sick ba$tards you were defending. Says a lot about who and what you are.

Please, we are not defending them.

Get that clear in your head.

We are only trying to tell you, that the process of dealing with them was wrong.

And such precedence will cause problems in future.

The government of Pakistan has an agreement with Facebook to ask for certain pages be blocked or removed in Pakistan.

The government could have exercised that option.

As I said.

Fine.

Oh Rushd ... what did they do to you ...

You are beating a dead horse. Having a difference of opinion is one thing, abusing and insulting someones religious figures is NOT.

But as per you, by not allowing someone to abuse religious figures "future is bleak" are you just dumb, or high on something?

Last edited:
people should read the thread before jumping in to defend these people, in this case these activists are wrong and there is no way you can defend what they have done. We are also against their "disappearances" and believe that they should be presented in front of the court and punished according to the law. But honestly we also don't have proof that they were kidnapped, they might be hiding somewhere so the moombati mafia can cause chaos.

Please, we are not defending them.

Get that clear in your head.

We are only trying to tell you, that the process of dealing with them was wrong.

And such precedence will cause problems in future.
We are NOT discussing the process, what part of that didn't you understand?
We are talking about insults and derogatory remarks?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE?

AGREED.

The debate on this page is not endorsement of their disappearance. The debate is about difference between freedom of expression and abuses.
I think we mixing different issues which creating more mis understanding. First of all no body defending bhensa's acts here. Now tell me what's wrong if I think that I want to know is Suleman Haider is bhensa actually or bhensa part II is actual bhensa Part I whose page taken over. What wrong in me if I am demanding a free trial for all who insult Islam and defame Pakistan and our religion and punish them as we laws both as per blasphemy or treason.
Now go back to starting pages there were no Liberal or libturd whatever you call them who were blaming military or its institute but Specialy a right winger Zarvan and few Army fan boys who were thumping there chests that ISI or our BOYS picked them and they are their guest now. last but not least if we throw a stone in a dirty filthy mud we might be get few filthy drops back The point better don't throw the stone avoid it as in Quran clearly said in Sura Al Inaam leave that type of gathering where blasphemy being committing. And there are great wisdom behind in all advises given by Almighty Allah.
Now my this para is for a military professional YOU stop people calling name and threatening them @WebMaster.

As I said.

Fine.

Oh Rushd ... what did they do to you ...

You are confused yourself or not clear. On the one hand you say you do not support insult to religion on the other hand you are giving verdict in favor of it.

PLEASE read carefully and with an open mind some of us including me here on this forum are supporter of a middle path that is MODERATE path where we disagree with use of abusive language both by liberals and conservatives for any religion.

If you consider abusing our religion as freedom of speech then you should not be offended if others call names to such abusers, by exercising freedom of speech.

I think we mixing different issues which creating more mis understanding. First of all no body defending bhensa's acts here. Now tell me what's wrong if I think that I want to know is Suleman Haider is bhensa actually or bhensa part II is actual bhensa Part I whose page taken over. What wrong in me if I am demanding a free trial for all who insult Islam and defame Pakistan and our religion and punish them as we laws both as per blasphemy or treason.
Now go back to starting pages there were no Liberal or libturd whatever you call them who were blaming military or its institute but Specialy a right winger Zarvan and few Army fan boys who were thumping there chests that ISI or our BOYS picked them and they are their guest now. last but not least if we throw a stone in a dirty filthy mud we might be get few filthy drops back The point better don't throw the stone avoid it as in Quran clearly said in Sura Al Inaam leave that type of gathering where blasphemy being committing. And there are great wisdom behind in all advises given by Almighty Allah.
Now my this para is for a military professional YOU stop people calling name and threatening them @WebMaster.

Please Mr..Ahmedi, we don't need you jumping in here are creating more issues for your community, keep your silly opinions out of this thread.

Last edited:

Indeed We (everybody) here are mixing different issues that is the issue :).

Back
Top Bottom