What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

What else do you think they are doing? they are atheists and we have no problem with that, but they wan't to impose their views on all Pakistanis and that is the reason why they made all these pages to insult Islam and provoke Muslims. What else would they achieve from such pages ?

Answer the question.

@Khafee and respect

Did they force you to visit their page ?

and if you found their page to be offensive, why didn't you block it ?

How are those people imposing their views on Pakistanis ?

Do they hold a gun to your head, and force you to visit their pages ?

I don't mind if they even try to impose their views provided if they have any views and not abuses. Using uncivilized language does not count as thought process.

AGREED.

The debate on this page is not endorsement of their disappearance. The debate is about difference between freedom of expression and abuses.
That's why I said nobody is above than law, You just can't take law in your hand even after abuse in twitter , intolerance is increasing after Salman taser incident. If one is extremist , other becomes real terrorist like ISIS/houthis against opponent.

they have the right to express their views, but they don't have the right to abuse our beliefs.

You see, that is as close to the point as you have managed to come

@Khafee and @Spring Onion

Your belief, or my belief, is just that.
It is Mine and lives and dies with me.

Similarly, someone else's belief is their business and lives and dies with them.

There are thousands of pages that incite violence, why didn't the state take action against them ?

When you make an account on face book you as an individual accept their terms and conditions.

Please read the terms and conditions about community standards, and the process to deal with unwanted material.

Now, be honest, delete your accounts if you don't agree with the policy.

Similarly, someone else's belief is their business and lives and dies with them.

There are thousands of pages that incite violence, why didn't the state take action against them ?

When you make an account on face book you as an individual accept their terms and conditions.

Please read the terms and conditions about community standards, and the process to deal with unwanted material.

you don't have any arguments left to counter mine, and now you are getting into technicalities. But take a look at this below.

"Content that attacks people based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or disease is not allowed. We do, however, allow clear attempts at humor or satire that might otherwise be considered a possible threat or attack. This includes content that many people may find to be in bad taste (ex: jokes, stand-up comedy, popular song lyrics, etc.).
For information about our policies please review the Facebook Community Standards"

Very weak comeback.
You still didn't answer the question "why post insulting and derogatory remarks?"

Besides, this is not about "belief," This is about insulting someone. What gives you the right to insult someone who other consider sanctimonious?

USER=172631]@Khafee[/USER] and @Spring Onion

Agreed. Where we are disagreeing with their right to have their belief ? as long as they do not abuse ours .

The state should. BTW the State did not take action even against bhensa.

I am not much into it so I may not know about their terms and conditions but can you tell me if hate speech, offensive pages are not dealt with by FB under terms and conditions?

if yes then why one should delete his or her account as long as it is not about life threats to that individual.

Very weak comeback.
You still didn't answer the question "why post insulting and derogatory remarks?"

Besides, this is not about "belief," This is about insulting someone. What gives you the right to insult someone who other consider sanctimonious?

Unfortunately, my response is limited not because of my incapability.

There is a reason @niaz said in his interview right here on PDF that "I for one can’t think of any effective cure for extremism" in Pakistan, and the attitudes on display on this thread are just more proof of his assessment.
All gifts from Bhutto and zia ul haq. It will take time , maybe our next generations to eliminate cancer of extremism.

Unfortunately, my response is limited not because of my incapability.
hate speech and abuse is discouraged by Facebook...where does it say that you Must tolerate hate speech?

"Content that attacks people based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or disease is not allowed."

Back
Top Bottom