What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

I haven't checked every page of the thread nor do I have the time to go through each page. I see it as nitpicking though, going through the entire thread to find something blasphemous. But if they did commit blasphemy I would rather leave them to God's punishment than my own. I can only debate with them and hope they see the light.

Here i found some screenshots for you to see bro.

1484146895.jpg
1484146889.jpg
1484146905.jpg
1484148710.jpg

Excuse me? What the hell? I didn't even post anything on this matter. And you are stating what you are imagining?
Please refrain posting about me. My posting in that thread is my personal matter. And you better stop character assassinate of membersLastly, I still have a bit respect for you. So, don't let it get to an end.

Regards!
Rattay sahib this is no way to talk to a sister, @Moonlight is a fine, fine person and she does not support bhensa vermins, overload you are a patriot and a good man, threatening Sheikh and Sandy will not enhance your reputation nor is it a commendable act.Kudos

Excuse me? What the hell? I didn't even post anything on this matter. And you are stating what you are imagining?
Please refrain posting about me. My posting in that thread is my personal matter. And you better stop character assassinate of membersLastly, I still have a bit respect for you. So, don't let it get to an end.

Regards!
ignore the hypocrite dung hole he has no shame all he can do is insult people and put question marks on others

I expected better, at least from you.

Internet doesn't work this way.
Someone has a page, and it is YOUR conscious decision when you visit that page.
and read the material which is there.

If you don't like the material, then block that page.

What rights do state institutions have to regulate someone's thought process ?
and how is that any different than TTP in principle ?

Lastly, do state institutions have a mandate to uphold sanctity or necessity of religion ?
If it is not expressly allowed by in our constitution, then these institutions over stepped.

Very well put.

I expected better, at least from you.

Internet doesn't work this way.
Someone has a page, and it is YOUR conscious decision when you visit that page.
and read the material which is there.

If you don't like the material, then block that page.

What rights do state institutions have to regulate someone's thought process ?
and how is that any different than TTP in principle ?

Lastly, do state institutions have a mandate to uphold sanctity or necessity of religion ?
If it is not expressly allowed by in our constitution, then these institutions over stepped.

Did you even understand what I had written in my comment ? BTW which state institution is regulating your thought process?

Any institution that tries to prevent criticism of it is trying to regulate thought processes.

I am so very surprised, and sad looking at people's views here on this forum and this thread.

Inability for logical debate ............

Please give us the mere mortals, some of your pearls of wisdom and logic after reading some of the reference images /screenshots posted by member @Respect4Respect01 has posted from Bhensa page or whatever page that is .

If these screenshots based views are logical and thought process ?

People abducted them is also wrong, they should present them in courts, and do fair trial. Nobody is above than law.

That is why the Missing Persons case before the Supreme Court was so very important. And look at how certain institutions worked to scuttle justice in that case (and including a certain mindset on PDF too). Things are only going downhill without accountability and rule of law.

https://defence.pk/threads/supreme-court-vs-army-missing-persons-case-getting-intense.289828/

https://defence.pk/threads/missing-persons-perception-and-reality.186231/

https://defence.pk/threads/sc-directs-govt-to-trace-missing-persons.38221/

https://defence.pk/threads/missing-persons-issue-more-serious-than-nro-says-judge.43424/

Back
Top Bottom