What's new

Bhagat Singh’s birthday marked at Shadman Chowk -Lahore

well that in your hate /cultivated hate agaisnt hindus/sikhs and indians pakistanies like you have siezed to call a glorious achievement an achievement and a spade a spade and your so much toxicated by your institution and sucsessive govts that you are not willing to acknowledge new realities of the ever changing worlsd and are reluctant to learn the new ways specialli makning peace and moving on and are still the worst kind of prisnores of the past and that is effecting your growth and ability to heal hope you get my point this time sir

ps . please forgive me for my spelling mistakes :cheers:

Institution didn't intoxicate me with hatred, its natural and in the blood, what glorious achievements have we seized to call glorious?.

Money and development is not everything, The development that to brag about is only for the selected few while the rest of your countryman live in poverty.

Ok i tell you that i will call Bhagat a singh a hero would you then agree and say hafiz saeed is a freedom fighter and hero for those who are under oppression?.

well bhai so tell me what is important to you freedom from foriegn occupation and respect for the freedom fighters or ducking behind the old empirialistic mindset as the freedom fighters were of different caste/colour/relegeon which incedentli was your compitition :azn:

Then all the fathers and grandfathers and greatgrand fathers of the people of subcontinenant are terrorists.

Everyone is hypocrite when it comes to definition of "Freedom Fighter" & "Terrorist" and that's the fact.

kya baat hai i love this forum

anyway to all those who think hate india and hate agaisnt hindus will take them to there goals then they are mistaken and im nobody to change percetion in this regard of the friends across the border and in a way its good for us too onli thing that disturbs is how can people or a group of people be so baised other wise if your hating us we are not going to die your nation(pakistanies as a whole) hated us for last 66 years but did it made us to vanish :azn:

well good luck and keep the fire burning who knows one day we might use it to get some benfits owt of it :cheers:

kya baat hai i love this forum

anyway to all those who think hate india and hate agaisnt hindus will take them to there goals then they are mistaken and im nobody to change percetion in this regard of the friends across the border and in a way its good for us too onli thing that disturbs is how can people or a group of people be so baised other wise if your hating us we are not going to die your nation(pakistanies as a whole) hated us for last 66 years but did it made us to vanish :azn:

well good luck and keep the fire burning who knows one day we might use it to get some benfits owt of it :cheers:

So how is saeed any different from bhagat singh?,

well thats your problem not owrs we will get owr chance dont worry :azn:

i asked you the difference, not a rant, if you can't and won't answer as hypocrisy has overwhelmed you then just say so.

i asked you the difference, not a rant, if you can't and won't answer as hypocrisy has overwhelmed you then just say so.

well bhagat singh died to wake up sleeping self respect of indians and he was largeli sucsessful in it while saeed did start as a good guy to help the needi but deu to his hate towards india and hindus he did crimes agaisnt humainty by orcastrating massacers of innocent people no matter who were they but what did he achieve do you call the killing of innocent in the name of relegeon a good deed well if you do then why are your nation so bothered about tallibunies blowing up innocents all over the pakistan and rivers of innocents bolld flowing in every city evry part of land of the pure

to me a hero is who lays down his life for the batterment of society and a terrorist is one who kills and twerrorises people who dont beleve in his justifications and according to quran taking one innocent life kills the soul of whole humanity

and for that saeed is a terrorist no matter how much you golirfy him

So how is saeed any different from bhagat singh?,

Differences?

1. Bhagat Singh lived till 23 - died for what he believed in. Saeed is alive and has asked others to die what he claims to believe.
2. Bhagat Singh faced the courts of enemy head-on - he did not run away. Saeed refuses to face the courts of India
3. Bhagat Singh gave up religion and gathered like-minded people across religions and regions - Ashfaqulla Khan, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Jatin Das - Saeed in religious and how many people outside of his religion and region support him?

Frankly, it is laughable that you don't see any differences. What similarities do you see between the two?

Bhai ap nay tu double sixer laga diya, now be ready for Arab & Central Asian sh!t

arabs are angoota chaap while central asian despite having so much resources are among the poorest(tajikistan)

Bhai ap nay tu double sixer laga diya, now be ready for Arab & Central Asian sh!t

image.png

Back
Top Bottom