What's new

Bhagat Singh’s birthday marked at Shadman Chowk -Lahore

You are wrong no one said some Pakistani don't associate with him, but not all do and as i said Pakistan is a very big and diverse country.

If he was a hero for freedom seekers then that should make hafiz saeed a legend.

Aha thats whats you where comming to.then what was the point going around the circles you should have mentioned it in your first post.

Well one gets bored of you blowing your own trumpet so much that its best to let you keep on blowing it.

998042_441044462678322_1385322061_n.jpg

Aha thats whats you where comming to.then what was the point going around the circles you should have mentioned it in your first post.

i did you just had difficulty understanding it as you were blinded by thinking lahore is Pakistan and everyone speaks Punjabi and Urdu and calls everyone pah ji.

Happy bday Bhagat Singh, A revolutionary and a legend in his own Right.
@ some Pakistanis. If you dont want to respect him fine, simply dont abuse him. ! You dont know about this guy

Happy bday Bhagat Singh, A revolutionary and a legend in his own Right.
@ some Pakistanis. If you dont want to respect him fine, simply dont abuse him. ! You dont know about this guy

We don't know your version or the true version, if he was a freedom fighter then as i said hafiz saeed is a legend.

you seem to be against punjabis

Only the ones east of the border the west of the border are my brothers.

you seem to be against punjabis

nahi chote actualli he/they are agianst india and specialli hindus and sikhs as muslims finalli got the tatse of there own medicine from sikhs in 1947 and still havent forgotten it so they are baised and never want to acnoowledge any of sikhs or hindus or indians achievements as they bruised ego and superiorty complex which has now turned into acute form of identity crisis and so called Ehsaas E kamatari they choose to oppose us even if they are getting harmed by there own ections

remeber that story when a angel asked a man for a boon but said his brother/naighbour will get twice man asked angel to make him blind in one eye ..same is the situtaion with them ...hope u get the big picture :cheers:

nahi chote actualli he/they are agianst india and specialli hindus and sikhs as muslims finalli got the tatse of there own medicine from sikhs in 1947 and still havent forgotten it so they are baised and never want to acnoowledge any of sikhs or hindus or indians achievements as they bruised ego and superiorty complex which has now turned into acute form of identity crisis and so called Ehsaas E kamatari they choose to oppose us even if they are getting harmed by there own ections

remeber that story when a angel asked a man for a boon but said his brother/naighbour will get twice man asked angel to make him blind in one eye ..same is the situtaion with them ...hope u get the big picture :cheers:

I think you are very wrong, Pakistani Punjabi are big hearted generous people who wish for peace with all, however to me and my people Indian Sikh, Hindu, Muslim are same and we don't wish to have any peace with them.

Respect and Thanks to the People who did this...
Would have Loved to be there and Pay my Homage to this Great Soul.

I think you are very wrong, Pakistani Punjabi are big hearted generous people who wish for peace with all, however to me and my people Indian Sikh, Hindu, Muslim are same and we don't wish to have any peace with them.

557922_390314191069656_97887311_n.jpg

he he he he you still dint get it

971183_622090841157651_215754183_n1.jpg

How are we confused about or identity?, what has Bhagat singh got to do with our identity?.

He was a criminal khalsa he got what he deserved, it was his creed that killed many innocent people during partition, still got a score a to settle with them.

The highlighted part shows your knowledge about Bhagat Singh:hitwall:

ok wise guy what didn't i get?,

well that in your hate /cultivated hate agaisnt hindus/sikhs and indians pakistanies like you have siezed to call a glorious achievement an achievement and a spade a spade and your so much toxicated by your institution and sucsessive govts that you are not willing to acknowledge new realities of the ever changing worlsd and are reluctant to learn the new ways specialli makning peace and moving on and are still the worst kind of prisnores of the past and that is effecting your growth and ability to heal hope you get my point this time sir

ps . please forgive me for my spelling mistakes :cheers:

Inqilab Zindabad..!!

Bhagat Singh is a hero.

He literally surrendered to British to show that he is not a coward 'terrorist' as some people claim here.

well brother look at the topic of the thread and the feelings behind it its not about relegeon or the hate between india and pakistan but struggle for freedom from the common enemy but most pakistanies dont want to talk about it as muslim leauge was set up by the british stooges to counter the growing threat on freedom movement led by the congress and jinnah was a self confessed british loyalist who always demanded home rule over swaraj or complete freedom from the british and british helped him creat pakistn so after they leave they have considrable say in the south asia and looking at your situation now i guess british were more sucsessful in there game than jinnah achieveing his dreams for a free and fair pakistan for muslims of the subcontinent where all had the equal rights and opportunities to grow ...think what pakistn achieved and lost and what india achieved and lost in last 65 years

so thats the best answer you could come up with :omghaha::omghaha:

no wonder pakistanies find themselfs so helpless and surrounded ...any way good luck :pakistan:

Whatever makes you sleep tight in night. We are helpless ??? Just to remind you that we helpless have been surviving for last 65 years n not just surviving but we have strengthen our circles. I have no idea Why do you Indians think that you are on top of world even though u r not.

This illusion of your teachers that Muslim League was created by Brits is to hide the failure that you couln't keep the Subcontinent Intact it was your failure.

Back
Top Bottom