What's new

Bhagat Singh’s birthday marked at Shadman Chowk -Lahore

bhagat singh lived like a lion and died like one as his captors when couldnt change his loyalties hanged him but onli one thing for him

AAG WO AAG NAHI JO LAGE NA AAG PANI ME KYA JASHN JANAZA UTHNE KA JO MAUT NA AAYEE JAWANI ME

ps. bhagat singh was onli 23 when he died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOfbFa06jsE

Well build him a monument in yor secular India, worship him and make him one of your gods, but here a dog has more sympathy then him.

The legal system at the time convicted him, he was a terrorist, wasn't hanged by some village council.

Even jinnah was convicted and put in prison so you think he is criminal too... They where fighting for Independence i hope you know that.

Pakistani dosto her cheez ko mazhab aur firqaparsti aur hate india/hate hindus ke angle se dekhna band karo aur jitni taqat aur akl hindustan aur hindustanio ko neecha dikhane me lagate ho utni taqat aur akl tumne pakistan aur uski masheehat ko buland kerne me lagaye hoti to aaj pakistan ka kuch aur hi makam hota

watch this

Last edited by a moderator:
and what did you acomplish after that he created pakistan for a dream but look at it now & think

i am no Jinnah fan, never will be, even if he wasn't about we would have achieved our goals, what is Pakistan now always belonged to us, he didn't invent anything he restored it, real heroes were people like choudhury rehmat Ali and so on.

Our country we choose to do what we want, can same be said about your so called secular India.

i am no Jinnah fan, never will be, even if he wasn't about we would have achieved our goals, what is Pakistan now always belonged to us, he didn't invent anything get restored it.

Our country we choose to do what we want, can same be said about your so called secular India.

Ofcource its your country and you do what ever you want ,if you dont want to associate Bhagat singh with pakistan thats fine,but plz dont gome with some stupid argument for the sake of an argument.

realli so care to tell me who is the father of the nation or say independent indian sub continent and the true leader and why im listening

He is and has always been Quaid-e-Azam. But we respect all who fought against the Tyranny of Brits. We are not forcing you to listen You asked for it.

well congrats for that but where is pakistan today and look where india has reached though we got freedom at the same time and you had the luxury of financial and technikal backing of west and arabia but still what is your condoition im not saying that rivers of milk and honey are flowing in india but we are free to practise owr relegeon , democracy and all have equal opportunitiesof getting and achieveing the best and your oldest ally USA now wants to cooprate with us while it always and is still using you ever thought why when it had send its 7th fleet to rescue you in 1971 :azn:

Well good for you would you like us to give you a medal?.

Ofcource its your country and you do what ever you want ,if you dont want to associate Bhagat singh with pakistan thats fine,but plz dont gome with some stupid argument for the sake of an argument.

You are wrong no one said some Pakistani don't associate with him, but not all do and as i said Pakistan is a very big and diverse country.

If he was a hero for freedom seekers then that should make hafiz saeed a legend.

He is and has always been Quaid-e-Azam. But we respect all who fought against the Tyranny of Brits. We are not forcing you to listen You asked for it.

well brother look at the topic of the thread and the feelings behind it its not about relegeon or the hate between india and pakistan but struggle for freedom from the common enemy but most pakistanies dont want to talk about it as muslim leauge was set up by the british stooges to counter the growing threat on freedom movement led by the congress and jinnah was a self confessed british loyalist who always demanded home rule over swaraj or complete freedom from the british and british helped him creat pakistn so after they leave they have considrable say in the south asia and looking at your situation now i guess british were more sucsessful in there game than jinnah achieveing his dreams for a free and fair pakistan for muslims of the subcontinent where all had the equal rights and opportunities to grow ...think what pakistn achieved and lost and what india achieved and lost in last 65 years

Well good for you would you like us to give you a medal?.

so thats the best answer you could come up with :omghaha::omghaha:

no wonder pakistanies find themselfs so helpless and surrounded ...any way good luck :pakistan:

well brother look at the topic of the thread and the feelings behind it its not about relegeon or the hate between india and pakistan but struggle for freedom from the common enemy but most pakistanies dont want to talk about it as muslim leauge was set up by the british stooges to counter the growing threat on freedom movement led by the congress and jinnah was a self confessed british loyalist who always demanded home rule over swaraj or complete freedom from the british and british helped him creat pakistn so after they leave they have considrable say in the south asia and looking at your situation now i guess british were more sucsessful in there game than jinnah achieveing his dreams for a free and fair pakistan for muslims of the subcontinent where all had the equal rights and opportunities to grow ...think what pakistn achieved and lost and what india achieved and lost in last 65 years

so thats the best answer you could come up with :omghaha::omghaha:

no wonder pakistanies find themselfs so helpless and surrounded ...any way good luck :pakistan:

Well one gets bored of you blowing your own trumpet so much that its best to let you keep on blowing it.

Back
Top Bottom