What's new

Bhagat Singh’s birthday marked at Shadman Chowk -Lahore

Your second para summed it up ,you know **** about Bhagat singh .

jane de chote inko samjh nahi aayegi ye baten ye to un logo me se hain to quami heros ki kurbani ko kurbani nahi mante kyonki kurbani inke hisab se islamik hai aur agar jane wala non muslim hai to uski maut kurbani nahi kahi ja sakti ...to them shahdat means gwahi not martidom specialli if a non muslim is getting it ......

Your second para summed it up ,you know **** about Bhagat singh .

I doubt want to know about or care to know about bhagat singh, he was a Punjabi Sikh i don't relate to him, some Pakistanis may do but Pakistan is not just some Pakistanis, to me he was a criminal, he got what he deserved.

which movement did he led against the British by the way? :lol:

he was just a lone chawal, probably ditched by his girl, and ended his pathetic life, and some politicians took advantage of that...:lol:

How are we confused about or identity?, what has Bhagat singh got to do with our identity?.

He was a criminal khalsa he got what he deserved, it was his creed that killed many innocent people during partition, still got a score a to settle with them.

During Partition? He was hanged in 1931.Criminal Khalsa? He was atheist. Why don't you read some stuff up?

Only a Muslim can be a shaheed, rests suck shaft in hell, he may had links to Punjab and its people but Pakistan is a very diverse and big country and not everyone cares about a ignorant criminal Punjabi Sikh.

:rofl: :rofl:

During Partition? He was hanged in 1931.Criminal Khalsa? He was atheist. Why don't you read some stuff up?

He was a Punjabi Sikh was he not?, singh is a name given to someone who is Sikh and follows sikhi.

As per govt. of that time, he was terrorist

well bhai so tell me what is important to you freedom from foriegn occupation and respect for the freedom fighters or ducking behind the old empirialistic mindset as the freedom fighters were of different caste/colour/relegeon which incedentli was your compitition :azn:

I doubt want to know about or care to know about bhagat singh, he was a Punjabi Sikh i don't relate to him, some Pakistanis may do but Pakistan is not just some Pakistanis, to me he was a criminal, he got what he deserved.

What did he do ,you are calling him criminal.it might be your openion ,but there must be a reason why yoy think he is criminal.

Read again i said his creed killed many innocent Muslims during partition as they tried to make it to Pakistan.

no wonder pakistanies are so confoused about there identity both as a nation and as a quam ...good luck and keep it up :cheers:

Atleast We know who is the Father and a True Leader of Nation. Its your mind that is confused

What did he do ,you are calling him criminal.it might be your openion ,but there must be a reason why yoy think he is criminal.

The legal system at the time convicted him, he was a terrorist, wasn't hanged by some village council.

Atleast We know who is the Father and a True Leader of Nation. Its your mind that is confused

realli so care to tell me who is the father of the nation or say independent indian sub continent and the true leader and why im listening

The only thing bhagat singh managed to accomplish was his own execution, and the violent repercussions that followed all his terrorist activities.

Back
Top Bottom