What's new

Bhagat Singh’s birthday marked at Shadman Chowk -Lahore

Baghat singh is our National Hero....

Subhash Chandra bose is the Real Father of our Nation(Particularly Tamils have very huge respect for him, even in wedding invitations in the front page still subash's photos are printed in southern TN)....
The honor they deserve were given covertly to someone else....

Bhagat Sinh is no doubt our hero but when Chandrashekhar Azad is given less importance compare to Bhagat singh, It hurts me.

kya baat hai i love this forum

anyway to all those who think hate india and hate agaisnt hindus will take them to there goals then they are mistaken and im nobody to change percetion in this regard of the friends across the border and in a way its good for us too onli thing that disturbs is how can people or a group of people be so baised other wise if your hating us we are not going to die your nation(pakistanies as a whole) hated us for last 66 years but did it made us to vanish :azn:

well good luck and keep the fire burning who knows one day we might use it to get some benfits owt of it :cheers:

And Indians love with Pakistanis ... Bohat khoob doosrey ko nasihat or khud mian fazihat ................

There is a dilemma or confusion whether Bhagat Singh should be revered by a Pakistani or be called a Shaheed to such an extraordinary degree that as an Indian to me it has always been a difficult thing to grasp.He was not fighting for today's political India.He was fighting against the oppression and sufferings imposed upon the people of the subcontinent.

He was sentenced long before the partition,perhaps before Pakistan Resolution was put on Muslim League's own table for discussion. So the way some Pakistanis tend to carve his character in such a different anti Muslim/Anti Pakistani colour is merely appalling but at the same time shows the lack of skills to comprehend the sentiment of the people living in an united subcontinent during those troubled days.

Hafiz Saeed is a RAW, Mossad, CIA operative. He is the highest ranking mole of these agencies in Pakistan. Think how many Pakistani youth he is radicalizing! And this leads to problems for the GoP. He is sending more youth to their doom than India. He is also helping in setting up madarassas which provide holistic education. Ofcourse a few get selected to fire a few bullets and a few learn to blow themselves up. So...going by all this logic he must be an agent.

There is only one agent who is higher up....and that is.....you got it right!!!

Wool-Military-Red-Beret.jpg

Mark my words, in 5 years all you will agree.!

please stop friend. dnt disclose our agents. imo some most wanted terrorists in indian list are our agents. but they think them as there asset. hope u got my point. wait and watch friend next 10 year will be very important.

1. Bhagat Singh lived till 23 - died for what he believed in. Saeed is alive and has asked others to die what he claims to believe.
Bhagat Singh had been caught but Hafiz Saeed is too smart & Indian agencies are dumb just becuase Saeed is Ghazi :lol:

2. Bhagat Singh faced the courts of enemy head-on - he did not run away. Saeed refuses to face the courts of India
Why do Saeed need to face Indian courts ... Could India arrest him ... If not then India is incompetent whereas British agencies were too smart ... They had caught him & given him capital sentence .............

3. Bhagat Singh gave up religion and gathered like-minded people across religions and regions - Ashfaqulla Khan, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Jatin Das - Saeed in religious and how many people outside of his religion and region support him?

British government occupied to India regardless religion ... So all Indian were struggle to get rid of Brit govt jointly ... But India has occupied to Muslim in Kashmir ... So this struggle is based on religion ...........

Frankly, it is laughable that you call to one a freedom fighter ... And call to another terrorist......???

Hafiz Saeed is a RAW, Mossad, CIA operative. He is the highest ranking mole of these agencies in Pakistan. Think how many Pakistani youth he is radicalizing! And this leads to problems for the GoP. He is sending more youth to their doom than India. He is also helping in setting up madarassas which provide holistic education. Ofcourse a few get selected to fire a few bullets and a few learn to blow themselves up. So...going by all this logic he must be an agent.

There is only one agent who is higher up....and that is.....you got it right!!!

Wool-Military-Red-Beret.jpg

Mark my words, in 5 years all you will agree.!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sadly, some of my countrymen have issues even trying to ascertain acknowledgement of anything done for the greater good of the people of the subcontinent unless:

1) It was done my a Muslim.
2) It was done for the sole benefit of the Muslims.
3) 1 & 2 are mutual and a failure to meet any one invalidates the other.

I think you are ashamed to be a Pakistani that's why you always try to condemn to us ... Infact we are not against Bhagat Singh ... Everyone who had participated in fighting for freedom is respectable ... Whether he was Hindu, Sikh, Christian or Muslim ... But this is the thing to do realize to Indian mates that's freedom fighter are not by choice ... Everyone who struggles against one's illegal occupation & whole nation back to him, he is a freedom fighter not a terrorist ............

British government occupied to India regardless religion ... So all Indian were struggle to get rid of Brit govt jointly ... But India has occupied to Muslim in Kashmir ... So this struggle is based on religion ...........

Frankly, it is laughable that you call to one a freedom fighter ... And call to another terrorist......???

By the same logic, muslims are trying to occupy lands, kill people all over the world....hence the struggle is humanity vs. muslims....hence all muslims are terrorists.....

See, how lame you sound......Kiddo, now .:chilli:

Bhagat Singh had been caught but Hafiz Saeed is too smart & Indian agencies are dumb just becuase Saeed is Ghazi :lol:

Why do Saeed need to face Indian courts ... Could India arrest him ... If not then India is incompetent whereas British agencies were too smart ... They had caught him & given him capital sentence .............

From your comment you have shown you know nothing about Bhagat Singh other than his name and he was a sikh ,Bhagat Singh wanted to be arrested .he throws a bomb in the assembly where no one gets hurt and waits to be arrested.

By the same logic, muslims are trying to occupy lands, kill people all over the world....hence the struggle is humanity vs. muslims....hence all muslims are terrorists.....

See, how lame you sound......Kiddo, now .:chilli:

Tell one name of land which quoted that Muslims are trying to occupy ... Plz Mr. Joker! must reply ........

From your comment you have shown you know nothing about Bhagat Singh other than his name and he was a sikh ,Bhagat Singh wanted to be arrested .he throws a bomb in the court where no one gets hurt and waits to be arrested.

Did you understand my words :what: If not then you should read again and try to understand ............

Tell one name of land which quoted that Muslims are trying to occupy ... Plz Mr. Joker! must reply ........

Did you understand my words :what: If not then you should read again and try to understand ............

I understood each and every word ,and thats why the reply.

He was a Punjabi Sikh was he not?, singh is a name given to someone who is Sikh and follows sikhi.

You're out of your mind. 'Singh' in sanskrit means lion. It is a common surname all the way from Punjab to Nepal. Like people have surnames such as 'sardar'. 'thakur' etc which signifies a position of power or status or as in singh's case, bravery.

Back
Top Bottom