What's new

Beware when America says they are your friend

If these rebels really represented Syrian people,they would show their commitment to Annan peace plan at least for a brief time.They could stop fighting for just 1 week and see what government will do,then they could start fighting again,One thing for sure is that they don't want peace.It's obvious,How can Syrian government stop fighting while these rebels are still in streets shooting at random directions?I hope Qatar and KSA understand what is waiting for them with these kinds of actions.

These so called rebels are nothing, probably foreign agents.

In Libya atleast the rebels had a base and a stronghold, they also had western help, syrians have neither.

Rebels may not be angels, but Assad and his regime must stop the killing of innocent civilians. Protesting and having democracy is a basic human right.

It is against Islam for any Muslim to support the Zalim (oppressor) in their Zulm (oppression).

Rebels may not be angels, but Assad and his regime must stop the killing of innocent civilians. Protesting and having democracy is a basic human right.

It is against Islam for any Muslim to support the Zalim (oppressor) in their Zulm (oppression).

Always question what the Americans say. Your lines are similar to what we hear from Americans

If these rebels really represented Syrian people,they would show their commitment to Annan peace plan at least for a brief time.

we have seen assad and his commitment to several peace plans... beside, the annan peace plan also says assad should remove all heavy weaponry from cities that has civilians/population

They could stop fighting for just 1 week and see what government will do

they have seen what the government has done for over 40 years... and you want them to wait

One thing for sure is that they don't want peace.It's obvious,How can Syrian government stop fighting while these rebels are still in streets shooting at random directions?

don't miscalculate shabiha with FSA... shabiha is assad thugs who go around shoot randomly and spread fear among civilians to make them forcefully support assad.

Always question what the Americans say. Your lines are similar to what we hear from Americans

I am a Bangladeshi Muslim American, but that does not mean that I should not call a spade a spade. I have been watching Assad's antics for some time. I base my opinion on him from his past track record and actions. Just because I am a Muslim and Bangladeshi does not mean I have to be reflexively anti-American and pro-Chinese and pro-Iran. I state the truth and reality as I see it. It is one man's opinion, so I could turn out to be wrong, but till I am proven wrong, I stand by my words.

We've seen recently with the Pakistani ISI hiding Bin Laden all these years and LYING about it that the Pakistanis always have one hand out for MONEY and in the other a KNIFE for our back. The U.S. should SPIT on PAKISTAN and hook up with INDIA.

We've seen recently with the Pakistani ISI hiding Bin Laden all these years and LYING about it that the Pakistanis always have one hand out for MONEY and in the other a KNIFE for our back. The U.S. should SPIT on PAKISTAN and hook up with INDIA.

What do you expect you BLACK WIDOW spider.
Where did Bin Laden Studied and who supported him against Russians in Afghanistan, so every body is spiting on you and your heroin hook ups.

7 Protesters Injured by Turkish Security Forces during Protest against Istanbul Meeting

Apr 01, 2012

20120401-161926_h409747.jpg

Turkish security forces attacked a protest in Istanbul against the anti-Syria Istanbul meeting in an attempt to disperse the protesters , injuring 7 of them.

The participants held the Syrian flags and chanted slogans rejecting foreign interference and condemning Istanbul meeting.

Fadi al-Mahmoud, organizer of National Unity Convoy and a participant in the protest, said that the Turkish security forces used tear gas to disperse the protesters and beat them up.

If Assad is killing innocent civilians just like that, he is doing a terrible job - I mean only thousands dead in a year? And thousands army/police dead must have been killed by squirrels, because surely innocent civilians wouldnt kill anyone, right? :)

Lets get to the essence - outside of terrorists/West and Arabs propaganda, I havent seen ANY evidence of Assad killing innocent civilians, on the contrary - I've seen plenty of videos of so called rebels killing innocent civilians. Everyone and their mothers have cell phones these days, and yet not a SINGLE video of what Assad is accused off.

Weak propaganda, at least in Libya's case West with Arabs build Tripoli green square in Qatar to film fake demonstrations, and they cant even arrange fake shootings by Assad? They could do better than that :meeting:

If Assad is killing innocent civilians just like that, he is doing a terrible job - I mean only thousands dead in a year? And thousands army/police dead must have been killed by squirrels, because surely innocent civilians wouldnt kill anyone, right? :)

Lets get to the essence - outside of terrorists/West and Arabs propaganda, I havent seen ANY evidence of Assad killing innocent civilians, on the contrary - I've seen plenty of videos of so called rebels killing innocent civilians. Everyone and their mothers have cell phones these days, and yet not a SINGLE video of what Assad is accused off.

Weak propaganda, at least in Libya's case West with Arabs build Tripoli green square in Qatar to film fake demonstrations, and they cant even arrange fake shootings by Assad? They could do better than that :meeting:
THEY FAILED:
They did make replicas, watch this video, the clock tower in Homs, which is a famous square in Homs, watch the women who is speaking she is next to the tower, and the tower is placed next to a building, but the actual tower is in the middle there is no buildings next to it all, there are buildings around it but next to it, that woman is standing next to the tower next to a building. Also look at the design, there is difference

Picture of the clock
1087313.jpg

picture of replica
tower inside a building?
59318_Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Bangladeshi Muslim American, but that does not mean that I should not call a spade a spade. I have been watching Assad's antics for some time. I base my opinion on him from his past track record and actions. Just because I am a Muslim and Bangladeshi does not mean I have to be reflexively anti-American and pro-Chinese and pro-Iran. I state the truth and reality as I see it. It is one man's opinion, so I could turn out to be wrong, but till I am proven wrong, I stand by my words.

Please take care not to watch too much Fox news or other American propaganda

We are basing our conclusions on American govt's past actions.

You seem to have a short memory..Please recall and see how you created the Taliban menace for us just to satisfy your own power balance with the Soviet Union. American promised money to rebuilt Afghanistan never came but instead sanctions which completely cripped the Afghan social fabric and spilled extremism into Pakistan for which we are still paying the price.

Pakistani establishment especially the millitary sees US as a big fat cow which should be milked to maximum extent. And Indian opnion isn't any better either.

Also you must consider that Homs and Hama are resistive region of Syria which are dominated by Taliban style clergy whose only agenda is to take over and turn it into another Afghanistan. Spordiac violence always erupts into this region every few years, just like how China is tackling Xinjinag!

Back
Top Bottom