What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Ab aye na abni auqaat par arbi zadaeh? The truth is your family are from the other side - and you are as Indian as any other - but you can't live that down, wages of hate, "brother"?

I encourage you to hate the Indian more, that way you know that whenever you look in the mirror, you will see the object of your hate, on this 27th of Ramazan.

Oye bharati. I dont have any indian blood in me and nor do I look like a bharati like you people. I am 100% Pakistani Muslim Punjabi from Punjab province of Pakistan. My family have always been living in PAK SARZAMEEN. I am not even a Mohajir.

Why the hell would I lie about who I am. Everyone knows that I am not indian. Are any of my views pro-india or talking about indian interests. I always talk against indian interests, and want Pakistan to have no relations with india whatsoever. I always speak against india. I even write india with a lower case, because I dont believe that country should even exist. There should be Khalistan, Tamil Nandu, etc.. etcc...

Bharati exposed again. How many of you bharatis will hide behind false flags.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

LOL. Muse hit it there.

I LOL when i see some PDF members trying so hard to distance themselves from India. Speaks of inferiority complex? :lol:

At the end of the day, some people have to realise that not everyone's aim in life is just to sit around reading the Quran and learning Arabic.

You're welcomed to do that if you wish, but in religion, there is no compulsion.

And yea, I'm proud of my own language, no need for me to learn Arabic. The Arabs wouldn't be bothered to learn our mother tongue language anyway. Think about it.

Believe me no REAL Pakistani in their right mind would feel inferior to an indian. I've been to many places in the world, and we Pakistanis never feel inferior to indians. Have you ever seen indians?

Ab aye na abni auqaat par arbi zadaeh? The truth is your family are from the other side - and you are as Indian as any other - but you can't live that down, wages of hate, "brother"?

I encourage you to hate the Indian more, that way you know that whenever you look in the mirror, you will see the object of your hate, on this 27th of Ramazan.

Awan (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go on read it...my ancestors werent Hindus n Sikhs...n even If they were thn it doesnt matter any more coz i am a MUSLIM NOW...and I am from Pakistan n before me Muhammad Bin Qasim was the first Muslim(Arab) invader of Sindh(now PAKISTAN)...dats our history dats how Islam spreaded in the Subcontinent n becoz of that TWO NATION THEORY came into being which resulted in the creation of Pakistan...YEH HAMARI ASAL HAI Alhamdulilah

Omar you know that I know - and we all know that you are no arbi -- and you try so hard to deny what can't be denied, after all, where ever there is a mirror, the truth about you, is also there.

Pure is the word and Arabization is the synonym. Pure of what? Pure of specter of the pre-partition Indian identity that was congenital inheritance of Indian Muslims bestowed on by the indigenous society that had evolved over hundreds of years by the commingling of various cultures and civilizations.

The more you hate reality, the more you hate yourself, the more you make yourself sad - take your own advice, go read your quran, beg forgiveness - and learn that hate is the opposite of FAITH - accept yourself and Pakistan for the many wonders of Pakistan, prime among them your identity as a PAKISTANI, not some half azzed arbi sat.

Quick question buddy, what do you mean by your own language, do you mean Malay?

Also, do you need to learn Arabic to read the Quran, or will a translated version work just as well?

All Muslims must learn to read the original format of Quran, the way it was revealed to us and that is in Arabic language. When we are even small children, we go to the Mosque to learn how to read the Quran in its original format, which is in Arabic language.

However, most Pakistanis can not understand Arabic so we also have Urdu and English translations, but original is original and nothing can be compared to the original.

Awan (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go on read it...my ancestors werent Hindus n Sikhs...n even If they were thn it doesnt matter any more coz i am a MUSLIM NOW...and I am from Pakistan n before me Muhammad Bin Qasim was the first Muslim(Arab) invader of Sindh(now PAKISTAN)...dats our history dats how Islam spreaded in the Subcontinent n becoz of that TWO NATION THEORY came into being which resulted in the creation of Pakistan...YEH HAMARI ASAL HAI Alhamdulilah

So true brother. Anyone who doesn't accept the TWO NATION THEORY can take a hike to india.

PAK FAUJ and ISI should take care of these secularists who are against the TWO NATION THEORY AND therefore are enemies of the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

Malik Abdullah or should I say Jefferson - you are Free, free to give up on Pakistan, now that you are an arbi and now that your confidence in yourself is zero, so long have you fallen that you cannot distinguish Faith from culture fetish. Praise your brutal invaders, but do in in arabia - where you are always going to be a "Hindi" -- Ironic isn't it - in your hate you tried to imagine a history that has no foundation, and ended up a "Hindi"

So here's to you Jefferson - see if you can identify yourself:

the third generation, I belong to too, who has the privilege to breathe in the airs of this still-not-so-pure-land and is much Pakistani now. I’m not going to mourn the Indus Valley civilization, but what is the substitute they offer me if it’s not desert? I refrain from whining about the bitter reality that I don’t have the clue of half of indigenous literature that has been written in Persian, but to say what do they have in the pipeline for me? I have nothing against whatsoever version of religion, but how would they justify the attacks on the shrines of my land? I’m all for endorsing their policies, but what is the vindication they have of myriads of dead bodies of my country-fellows? I’m ready to relinquish Khusrow, Ghalib, Bhittai, Bhulla, Rahman Baba and Gul Khan, but can they introduce me to the single one of this stature? I shall not question them, but will they care to tell me, ‘who am I’?

Believe me no REAL Pakistani in their right mind would feel inferior to an indian. I've been to many places in the world, and we Pakistanis never feel inferior to indians. Have you ever seen indians?

No, not in that sense. Just by reading your post, I can see you think you're the best thing that ever existed :P

Inferiority complex in admitting the roots of your ancestors. Of what we were, before we became Muslims. A lot of people have this in PDF.

And yea, I've seen both Indians and Pakistani, and honest to God, despite all your talks on how you guys look nothing a like, I still can't differentiate between a Indian (North Indian specifically) and a Pakistani.

Anyway Aidilfitri is just a few days away. No need for ill feelings. There's a another good thread on some Coke studio songs. Chilling to that :whistle:

But that does not apply to you, you are as Indian as any other - your father and his father before him and his father before him, all Indians -- But you have seen Indians, you see them everyday. No use pretending Pak Fauj or ISI will help you, they know the truth about you and anyway, who do you think you are? Go and read your quran, shoo, paleet, najist imposter, you wannbe arbi, but the mirror says "Hindi"

No, not in that sense. Just by reading your post, I can see you think you're the best thing that ever existed :P

Inferiority complex in admitting the roots of your ancestors. Of what we were, before we became Muslims. A lot of people have this in PDF.

And yea, I've seen both Indians and Pakistani, and honest to God, despite all your talks on how you guys look nothing a like, I still can't differentiate between a Indian (North Indian specifically) and a Pakistani.

Anyway Aidilfitri is just a few days away. No need for ill feelings. There's a another good thread on some Coke studio songs. Chilling to that :whistle:

Even the people of Mecca believed in a pagan polythiest belief like hinduism before Islam. Our ancestors died a long time ago. The region of Pakistan had many beliefs before Islam, Buddhism and Hindusim were some of many, but I can only trace upto 7 generations in my family tree and all have been Muslims (Alhumdulilah).

We Pakistanis are not stuck in our past like you indians want us to be. The reality today is Pakistan's population today is 97% Muslim. Pakistan today is a Muslim country, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a reality and here to stay and there is nothing anything can do about it.

As for indians and Pakistanis, heres a good video to educate you about our differences in our physical appearances. Enjoy.

By the way, its you indians who have inferiority complex, always hiding behind false flags, what you people are not proud of who you are?

Last edited by a moderator:
But that does not apply to you, you are as Indian as any other - your father and his father before him and his father before him, all Indians -- But you have seen Indians, you see them everyday. No use pretending Pak Fauj or ISI will help you, they know the truth about you and anyway, who do you think you are? Go and read your quran, shoo, paleet, najist imposter, you wannbe arbi, but the mirror says "Hindi"

I am not indian like you muse, and my father was born in Pak Sarzameen after the independence of Pakistan, even my grandfather who was born before the independence of Pakistan in Pak Sarzameen never called himself indian (british created word)...he called himself a Muslim Punjabi and then was a strong supporter of the Pakistan movement and strongly beieved in the TWO NATION THEORY.

And we dont look like you hindu indians, we Pakistanis look different from you people and I can always tell a REAL PAKISTANI MUSLIM (who has always had his/her family in Pak Sarzameen) from a Real indian hindu( who has always had his/her family in india's sarzameen) IN A HEARTBEAT.

Omar - Well since the other guy s Jefferson, You'll be my Washington --So, Washington, it does not matter how many videos you produce, all you have to do is produce a picture of yourself with your family - that will explain your self hatred - but it's not your fault, the state has trained you to imagine yourself as if history began with the arbis - but Pakistani history began long before any damn arbi came to Sindh - and in the 1400 years since the dawn of Islam, the arbi has produced what???

refelect on this Washington - or rather Friday,:

I’m not going to mourn the Indus Valley civilization, but what is the substitute they offer me if it’s not desert? I refrain from whining about the bitter reality that I don’t have the clue of half of indigenous literature that has been written in Persian, but to say what do they have in the pipeline for me? I have nothing against whatsoever version of religion, but how would they justify the attacks on the shrines of my land? I’m all for endorsing their policies, but what is the vindication they have of myriads of dead bodies of my country-fellows? I’m ready to relinquish Khusrow, Ghalib, Bhittai, Bhulla, Rahman Baba and Gul Khan, but can they introduce me to the single one of this stature?

Even the people of Mecca believed in a pagan polythiest belief like hinduism before Islam. Our ancestors died a long time ago. The region of Pakistan had many beliefs before Islam, Buddhism and Hindusim were some of many, but I can only trace upto 7 generations in my family tree and all have been Muslims (Alhumdulilah).

We Pakistanis are not stuck in our past like you indians want us to be. The reality today is Pakistan's population today is 97% Muslim. Pakistan today is a Muslim country, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a reality and here to stay and there is nothing anything can do about it.

As for indians and Pakistanis, heres a good video to educate you about our differences in our physical appearances. Enjoy.

By the way, its you indians who have inferiority complex, always hiding behind false flags, what you people are not proud of who you are?

Awesome video!!!!...lollzzz... really enjoyed watching it..a reality check for muse but sadly hez brainwashed ...:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed on the first part. Even my ancestors were probably some tree worshiping people. Who knows?

Saw the video. A bunch of good looking Pakistanis and bad shots of some Indians. Don't see the relevance.

If you ever come to Malaysia, I would invite you to my office. There's a huge workforce of Indians/Pakistanis from the IT branch. You tell me if you can differentiate them. I can't.

And mate, I'm not Indian, not even 1%.. You can't say the same :lol:

Back
Top Bottom