What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Every muslim , pakistani or Arab, knows the meaning of the Kalima, and most of them know the meaning of namaaz.

How can they know what they are reciting when they do not understand Arabic?

You have your location as New Delhi, Country as Slovakia, and current flag is Bulgaria.
So, I dont think you know basics about Islam, and the Islam in Pakistan??

You have your location as Muscat, Country as Pakistan, and current flag is Oman.
So, I dont think you know basics of anything whatsoever??

You have your location as Muscat, Country as Pakistan, and current flag is Oman.
Well I think Muscat is the capital of Oman, did you fail in Geography?. And I am a Pakistani, and i am amuslim. So i think i have the right to poke my nose in this thread.
On the other hand, you have Slovakia as your country, and New Delhi as location, not remotely close. Then you have Bulgaria as second flag???, and you aint even a muslim are you?

And to your question, we memorize the meaning of the ayats most frequently used , i.e Sura Ikhlas , durud sharif and all. Do you want me to write the whole meaning?

The same way they know they'll get tipsy if they drink alcohol even though they dont know the chemical composition of it.
Unlike chemistry though.. you are encouraged to read the Quran.. understand it.. so that while you may not know the chemical composition of Alcohol for the rest of your life.. you will understand the meaning of the Arabic verses.

I believe the common theme for a certain side in this thread has become that its ok to stay deaf, dumb and blind as long as you are deaf , dumb and blind in your language.
I shall refuse to drive a car since it was invented in germany and since the idea is just to get from A to B.. I shall stick to my trusy horse carriage.. since it has been made by my people.. and that horrendous mechanical monstrosity which my people dont even know how to work the first time they see it will invade my culture .. therefore Ill use my horse carriage since all I need to do is to get from A to B anyway.

I have a little message for you muse.

"islam has no language no race. Islam came for the whole world does not matter if you are arabi Pakistani Russian American Chinese Japanese Indian etc. Islam is for eveyone. Islam is far more noble than cataloging people based on their skin color or tongue. In islam your genes mean nothingn in islam we are all equal in the eyes of God and this is what Islam teaches us. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "leave it for it is a stench" I

I believe the common theme for a certain side in this thread has become that its ok to stay deaf, dumb and blind as long as you are deaf , dumb and blind in your language.
I shall refuse to drive a car since it was invented in germany and since the idea is just to get from A to B.. I shall stick to my trusy horse carriage.. since it has been made by my people.. and that horrendous mechanical monstrosity which my people dont even know how to work the first time they see it will invade my culture .. therefore Ill use my horse carriage since all I need to do is to get from A to B anyway.

Oh, I thought the trusy horse carriage was never capable of reaching the destination. At least that is what you said in your previous posts.

Here:
Now.. when you decide to translate anything from one language to other .. no matter how meticulous you may be in trying to be authentic.. will you be able to replicate word for word.. letter for letter.. grammatical nuance for grammatical nuance.. metaphor for metaphor the exact content?
No.. you cannot.

The meaning of the Quran .. as in recitation.. in script is only complete in Arabic.
No other language can replicate that ..never will.

So either buy a BMW, or... well, you cannot reach. Is not that what you are saying here?

Oh, I thought the trusy horse carriage was never capable of reaching the destination. At least that is what you said in your previous posts.

Here:

So either buy a BMW, or... well, you cannot reach. Is not that what you are saying here?

You dumbo, he is saying not to put emphasis on the exact word to word translation, rather on the gist of the text. And your BMW example did not make a no sense whatsoever.

You dumbo, he is saying not to put emphasis on the exact word to word translation, rather on the gist of the text. And your BMW example did not make a no sense whatsoever.

Well genius, would you let him speak for himself?

And what does it mean anyway - "Gist of the text"?

Can you even elaborate on that?

I have a little message for you muse.

"islam has no language no race. Islam came for the whole world does not matter if you are arabi Pakistani Russian American Chinese Japanese Indian etc. Islam is for eveyone. Islam is far more noble than cataloging people based on their skin color or tongue. In islam your genes mean nothingn in islam we are all equal in the eyes of God and this is what Islam teaches us. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "leave it for it is a stench" I

That's a good post - now since Islam is for everyone, does that mean one has to speak and read and write arabic to be a Muslim? Or is it that such propositions are a reflection of arbi chauvanism?

Here:

That is true..
For us Muslims anyway..
Whatever simplistic way you wish to understand it.

Well genius, would you let him speak for himself?

And what does it mean anyway - "Gist of the text"?

Can you even elaborate on that?

You dont know the meaning of the word gist?, You failed in English ALONG with Geography?. It means the meaning of the text, the true sense and true objective of the ayat instead of the exact word to word translation.

That's a good post - now since Islam is for everyone, does that mean one has to speak and read and write arabic to be a Muslim? Or is it that such propositions are a reflection of arbi chauvanism?

First..Islam is an arabic word.. thou shalt not give in to arbi chauvinism..that would be hypocritical for you.

2_14.png

Muse, no offense but the kind of silly topics on religion you have posted make you sound like a paid iranian agent of some ayatollah!

See, that's the problem with Saudi types - any one asking for people to think become s a agent of their rival government - make it easy on yourself , just say mortad and kafir and make it easy - that way anyone challenging Saudi ideology will know that they wil be a kafir for doing so

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

First..Islam is an arabic word.. thou shalt not give in to arbi chauvinism..that would be hypocritical for you.

Alas, the argument is not about a word - but giving up a language and culture and history - Thou shall think before you write
t

Any person who claims Pakistan is arabisized has peanuts in his heads and is a plain
idio
t. Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt are the places which have been arabisized i.e arabic
wasn't there language but today they speak it and consider themselves part of
the arab world. We on the other hand never had Arabic as our language, instead till
1830s (when British annexed Punjab and Sindh) the official language of courts was Persian
along with Urdu and other regional languages of Muslims.

Pakistan still officially claims pride in Ghandara Civilization which existed in Northern Punjab, KPK (and a bit of eastern Afghanistan), it still claims pride in Texila and Harrapa civilizations. Yes they need to
put more focus on these in school books but the person who wrote this article knows nothing
about whats the reality on ground.
Pakistan today was not always a part of what you consider India, (only under the Turkic kings i.e Mughals, Ghaznavids, Ghaurids, etc and under Ashoka it was). If we should focus on our history with India and not on local empires on what is today Pakistan's land ( eg Ghandara) then we should also focus on Persian Empire which ruled more than half of what is today's Pakistan. This stupid debate will go on and on. In my opinion we are doing right by highlighting Gandhara civilization as the pride of Pakistan officially rarther than focusing on empires of neighboring countries (Ashoka, Persian, Durrani, etc).

See, that's the problem with Saudi types - any one asking for people to think become s a agent of their rival government - make it easy on yourself , just say mortad and kafir and make it easy - that way anyone challenging Saudi ideology will know that they wil be a kafir for doing so

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Alas, the argument is not about a word - but giving up a language and culture and history - Thou shall think before you write
t
That is a double edged sword herr musey...

Back
Top Bottom