What's new

Best anti tank weapons.

Well now gentlemen...Wasn't that completely out of the blue? The OP asked about anti-tank systems and here you are about to drag us into a flame war. Posts reported.
Please read the entire thread.

Why on earth would I need to do that?

Fact is that he asked about anti-tank weapons and mentioned Israeli armor, in case you don't know already, Israeli armor is probably the best in the region he is interested in.

But then you and your buddy reply with an off topic flame bait.
And the Flame war rages.

Now why wouldn't I just report and NOT engage in flame war?

You started it by playing the victims role, as you have always been. Maybe you should consider watching this movie to understand what I mean.
images

The most effective anti-tank weapon the Palestinian Arabs could have is to make peace with the Jews of Israel rather than seeking to destroy them. Since the Jews of Israel have no interest in attacking Arabs save in self-defence what better anti-tank weapon could be imagined?

i'm Tunisian don't you now your Tunisian brothers flag

BarakAllah feek, Ana mitasif, thank you all for your people and governments support for Gaza. You are very important for us and the diplomatic support was great. I know you would help us militarily if you could too but that's not needed right now.

Btw, Ihzaar meen fil avatar taba3i

To those who said Pissrael wants peace doesn't know anything about them. All they know is the language of force, not peace. They'll never make peace with us, the only way to make peace is to liberate the country and deport those Polish and other European Jews back to the country they originally came from.

It's difficult to handle the Merkava tanks because those are much stronger than the MBT Russian tanks and Abram mades. It's hard for Hamas or Fatah to get decent weapons, don't know what weapons they have in the occupied land. Don't worry about it bro, the Pissrael senior defense minister Amos Gilad said "if Assad falls, it's the end of Pissrael" and all the warnings so they are scared. Inshallah they'll give the Pissrael hard time.

To those who said Pissrael wants peace doesn't know anything about them. All they know is the language of force, not peace. They'll never make peace with us, the only way to make peace is to liberate the country and deport those Polish and other European Jews back to the country they originally came from.

It's difficult to handle the Merkava tanks because those are much stronger than the MBT Russian tanks and Abram mades. It's hard for Hamas or Fatah to get decent weapons, don't know what weapons they have in the occupied land. Don't worry about it bro, the Pissrael senior defense minister Amos Gilad said "if Assad falls, it's the end of Pissrael" and all the warnings so they are scared. Inshallah they'll give the Pissrael hard time.

That's true. If Jordan becomes that way too then they would have no choice but to make peace.

Why on earth would I need to do that?...Now why wouldn't I just report and NOT engage in flame war?
'Cause mod already knew and the thread title was changed as a result. If that makes me look off-topic, complain to the mod and OP.

You started it by playing the victims role, as you have always been.
I didn't think so. Yet what is your problem with such an approach by a Jew and Zionist?

Maybe you should consider watching this movie to understand what I mean.
I've read the play and seen many interpretations and portrayals of it. If you can't summarize your point in words or a quick picture you're just wasting time.

Indians talking about education and Israelis talking about terrorism... Interesting people indeed.

Of course Indians will talk about education. Education increases any human being's value in life and of life. That is what we have been taught and what we have learnt. Is that an "alien concept" to you?
What say you; @Hazzy997 about this? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course Indians will talk about education. Education increases any human being's value in life and of life. That is what we have been taught and what we have learnt. Is that an "alien concept" to you?
What say you; @Hazzy997 about this? ;)

You're not the guy to troll, put it aside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan develops anti-tank guided missile

By Naveed Ahmad

Pakistan has acquired but not declared its capability to produce anti-tank guided missiles as well as short range surface-to-air missiles whose flight tests have also been conducted quietly, said Brig Naeem Ahmad Salik, Director Arms Control and Disarmament wing at the JSHQ Strategic Plans Division.

The soldier-turned-academician, speaking on ‘Pakistan’s missile programme’, defended the country against allegation of building platforms on foreign technologies. He observed, "India’s Prithvi is a derivative of Russian SA-2 missile while Agni’s solid fuel stages are based on US scout Rocket technology while it employs hydraulic cranes of German origin for bringing it into the firing position."

Similarly, he pointed out, India has imported and installed Russian Club missiles on its Kilo class submarines as well as surface vessels besides deploying Israeli Barak missiles on its ships. "The joint Indo-Russian Brahmos is predominantly a Russian Missile," he stated in the presence of leading Indian strategists. He said the Indians only claim to have provided the guidance systems. It therefore is clearly unjustified and hypocritical to single out Pakistan for raising all kinds of accusing fingers.

Brig Salik said there is a pervasive myth that whereas certain countries have depended on imports of components and technology to develop their missile programmes there are those who are self-reliant and have developed their missile technology indigenously. He rejected the argument, saying that there is, however, no evidence to prove this contention.

"History bears testimony to the fact that Germany is probably the only nation whose missile programme can be classified as indigenous," he exclaimed. He also reminded the international conference of the fact that at the end of WW-II, the German scientists and engineers who had worked on the V-1 and V-II systems were taken away by Americans as well as Russians to set up their respective missile programmes.

Moreover, he said, Israeli’s Jericho missiles are based on French technology while the Arrow missile has benefited from US technology as well as money. "South Korea converted Nike Hercules surface-to-air missile supplied by the US into surface to surface missiles," he added.

Regarding Pakistan’s programme, Salik said Islamabad would continue to pursue the development of both liquid and solid fuelled missile system since "it does not make sense to abandon any programme after having spent scarce research and development resources".

He added that at least for the near term Pakistan was likely to continue fielding a variety of systems with varying range-payload combinations to retain flexibility of employment. On Indian desire to attain the Anti-Ballistic Missiles (ABMs), Salik stated that they could adversely affect all potential restraint measures.

"Introduction of ABMs by India will not only have a destabilising effect on the evolving nuclear deterrent environment it will also trigger a costly and futile missile race in the region," he said. The problem with the ABM systems is that they create misperceptions by promoting proclivities for greater risk taking during series and also lead towards pre-emption tendencies with very serious repercussion for deterrence stability, remarked the arms control expert.

He even doubted the operational utility of these systems. "The instability to test these under realistic operational environments is in particular a major handicap". He also pointed to serious technical questions specific to the South Asian security environment particularly "the extremely short time of flight of missiles coupled with deficiencies in real time intelligence and early warning systems raises serious doubts about the efficacy of these systems in South Asia".

The FACT...........Pakistan develops anti-tank guided missile

Pakistan also produces:

• Baktar-Shikan - Baktar-Shikan is a variant of HJ-8 that has been manufactured under license by Pakistan since the late 1990s [1] and had a successful first test in July 1997.[6] The missile and launch system can be quickly disassembled into four sub-units, each weighing less than 25 kg, making the system man-portable. Baktar-Shikan is also mounted on Pakistani armoured personnel carriers (APCs) and a modified air-launched variant is used to arm the AH-1 Cobra helicopter gunships and other helicopters of the Pakistan Army Aviation wing. Pakistan also exports Baktar-Shikan. The export version is credited to destroy all currently known tank targets with a 90% hit and penetration probability at a distance of 3 km.[10] Baktar-Shikan has been exported to Bangladesh and Malaysia.[11] An indoor training simulator is also available with Baktar-Shikan. It is an exact replica of the weapon and is used to train operators by simulating various target speeds, ranges and angles. The target's movement parameters can be adapted to the progressive skill level of the operator under training.[12] An optional laser aiming device is also under development to increase accuracy at longer ranges.[11]According to SIPRI, between 1990 and 2012, Pakistan has produced 21,350 Baktar-Shikan missiles.[13]

Back
Top Bottom